The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift and Gadget Store
Read The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

About The Gift and Gadget Store:

We sell a HUGE range of toys, gifts, gadgets, puzzles, model kits, merchandise and much, MUCH more!

reviews@thegiftandgiftstore.com

Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

Tell us how The Gift and Gadget Store made you happy
Lovely play house kept grandkids busy for days! Arrived on time good price very happy.
Fantastic service, quick delivery and the product quality is lovely
This gift has never arrived! I messaged you with a reference number from the post office as the post office lost the parcel. I can’t do anything as only you can as the sender. You paid for track 48!! Please advise what I can do. My postal address is:- 60 Mountbatten Close, Yate, Bristol Bs37 5te. Many Thanks
Dear Alison
I am sorry to hear that you have not received your order.
I am also sorry that we do not appear to have received an email from you.
Please could you confirm the full delivery address so that I can raise this matter with Royal Mail?
I am sorry for any inconvenience caused and look forward to your reply in order to resolve this issue for you.
Kind regards
Diane
The gift and gadget store.
Very great fun game for 4 players
Great quality rug and very pretty too! Colours are lovely and vibrant! Little one loves it! Definitely recommend :)
Much cheaper than the supermarket, so great value
Bought a game to be delivered to my mum for her birthday during lockdown. Quick enough delivery and adequate Comms. Was a little disappointed that I paid 3.50 extra for gift wrap (the game was only 11.99), so a fair proportion of the price and it was just wrapped in tissue paper with a bit of cheap looking gold ribbon tied in a knot. I wouldn't really call that gift wrap and definitely not worth 3.50. The product, however, was as described and I would order again, I just would not pay for the gift wrap now I know what you get.
Great! We absolutely love it!
Easy to order from. I got an email every time something was happening with my parcel e.g. dispatched, tracking, left warehouse.
Excellent seller with some fantastic products all at very competitive prices all with speedy delivery
What a nice car. Did not expect it to be that big. My son enjoys playing with it. Makes great children's favourite tunes.
The Gift and Gadget Store 5 star review on 21st March 2021
Fantastic price, quick delivery and lovely item, can't say much more will use again and again. Bought beautiful rug
Reliable company. Competitive prices and fast delivery. Can recommend.
Haven't unpacked yet but rug looks lovely and quick delivery, thank you
My order came through very quickly, arrived sooner than expected! Packaged safely. I’d use Gift and Gadget again. Thank you.
Quick dispatch and delivery, item exactly as advertised - thanks so much!
Really good value for money - my granddaughter loves it and plays with it in the bath every night
Ordered a children rug it’s lovely but can’t with a brown stain on
Emailed them they finally got back to me to ask for a picture which I sent and heard nothing for weeks. Very poor customer service
Dear Lauren
Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback.
I am very sorry we do not appear to have received your reply to our email sent on 01/03/21. Please could you resend the pictures in order for me to resolve this for you.
I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Kind regards
Diane
The gift and gadget store.
Great deal on product plus carriage , very efficient delivery.
Great range of useful and novelty gifts. Got some fantastic gifts for my fella.
Everything I got was excellent quality.
Great service too. They kept in touch about my order so I knew what was going on as a couple of things I had ordered were due to come back in stock. Gave me options.
Very professional. Highly recommend.
The Gift and Gadget Store is rated 4.66 based on 2,811 reviews