The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift and Gadget Store
Read The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

About The Gift and Gadget Store:

We sell a HUGE range of toys, gifts, gadgets, puzzles, model kits, merchandise and much, MUCH more!

reviews@thegiftandgiftstore.com

Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

Tell us how The Gift and Gadget Store made you happy
Excellent service very fast delivery and exactly as item displayed on website would definitely buy from you again
Absolutely fantastic service, great prices and great products. Really happy with my bits.
Efficient and very speedy service.Can only say that I will recommend to anyone.
Still waiting for gift and gadget to get back to me as I have not received my order its been 10 days now.

I sent an email last week to Diane and still awaiting a reply.
I am very sorry to hear that you have not yet received your order.
I can confirm your order was dispatched on 12/03/21 via Royal Mail to the address provided on the order. Delivery normally takes 3-5 working days. We do have to rely on third parties to deliver our orders and delays do sometimes occur, therefore we do ask you to wait 10 working days before claiming for a lost package.  The vast majority of packages do arrive within the expected delivery estimate, however we do completely understand how frustrating it is to wait for a package which has not arrived within that time and appreciate your patience.
I am very sorry for the delay with your order and for any inconvenience caused.
Kind regards
Diane
The gift and gadget store.
Good products, prompt service
Great service, prompt posting, arrived early, great communication. Will definetly use again.
Lots of different gifts, great place to shop!
Fast delivery , very nice site
Very disappointed - purchased this lamp for my grandsons birthday. Since then it's spent more time not working than working as the remote seems to use batteries at a ridiculous rate. I emailed gift and gadget store to query if this was normal, or did we have a faulty product, and could they help at all but I have had no reply
One very upset Grandson!!!
Dear Ann
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
I am sorry to hear that you have received a faulty item.
I am also sorry that you did not receive a reply to your email. I have searched our messaging systems and I am unable to find any emails from you.
Sadly w have now sold out of stock of this item therefore I am unable to offer you a replacement. I have refunded you in full for your order.
Once again I offer our sincere apologies for the faulty item and for any inconvenience caused to you.
With kind regards
The gift and gadget store
Perfect pile and quality for my sons room. Easy to Hoover and stays in position - doesn’t slip or wrinkle on my wooden floors. So happy!
Absolutely amazing service!
Best price I found on the internet... product arrived early with updates everyday at what stage of production it was at and came within 3 days.
Product just as described and brilliant to use. Would deffo order from Gift and Gadget again. Amazing service... great prices and easy to use website!! Highly recommend!
Took a little while to arrive.
Dear Lisa

Thank you for your review.
I am sorry to hear that your order was slow to reach you.
We do have to rely on third parties to deliver our orders and again I am sorry your order was delayed.
I hope this did not cause any inconvenience to you.
Kind regards
The gift and gadget store
I shop from this store all of the time as the gofsvare all realy unique and fun.My 8 year old son loved the penguin desk toy.Its well made,bright blue liquid and relaxing to watch the penguin move through the liquid timer.
Great game (Anomia) at very competitive price, delivered promptly in time for niece's birthday. Cheaper than Amazon.
My item was delivered exactly when they said it would be. Looks a lot of fun but it’s a gift and hasn’t been opened yet
Very happy with my purchase. Very good quality good price and speedy delivery
Bought these for my four grandsons ....ages 8,5,4, &3,great success , enjoyed by all ages.
Fab product and super fast delivery! :)
easy website to navigate, super fast delivery and a very strong tricycle well priced also.
Such a bargain site! Quick delivery too!
The Gift and Gadget Store is rated 4.66 based on 2,812 reviews