The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift and Gadget Store
Read The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

About The Gift and Gadget Store:

We sell a HUGE range of toys, gifts, gadgets, puzzles, model kits, merchandise and much, MUCH more!

reviews@thegiftandgiftstore.com

Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

Tell us how The Gift and Gadget Store made you happy
The knitting Station is a fabulous little gadget, very clever and no batteries needed.
The goods arrived in perfect condition, as described and right on time
I have purchased a trike for my grandchild. having established that the G&GS were the most competitive on pricing. I placed an order which also included free delivery. The product arrived promptly with no issues.
Perfect service.
The product i ordered was no longer in the warehouse, I was emailed straight away with an alternative product which was very similar or a refund. I opted for the alternative and received this a couple of days later.
Great customer service.
Good value item Wilkinson Sword Protector 3 Blades - 8 Pack with quick and efficient order and delivery process
Speedy delivery, great product, very reasonable price- thanks!
Speedy delivery and well priced items.
Great gift idea, very much appreciated by the receivers. Not just a novelty, but a necessity!!!
I bought this with the intended use by grandchildren over Christmas 2020. Unfortunately Covid-19 lockdown put paid to that so I cannot comment on its suitability for purpose. However delivery was excellent, it works in accordance with information leaflet so all good as far as I am concerned.
Efficient and friendly local business keeping customers happy ;-)
Timely delivery of item. Excellent communication throughout.
My order arrived very quickly and was a Christmas gift for my granddaughter. Frankie the flamingo has quickly become her favourite toy.
Brilliant, hours of fun for my 6 year old . She uses it as a school bag for her our generation dolls .
Love this and highly recommend! It came so fast and it is lovely. I gave it as a gift and she adored it! I love this store and will be buying again
Awesome quick service well packed. Will use again
Perfect thanks
Good service
Prompt service, good quality goods and excellent follow up to after sales queries and problems
Very good product very effeciant service from this company would shop with
Them again
I’ve always dealt with The gift and Gadget store, mainly for razors and blades. The service they give is first class, and prompt. When I have found a reliable company like this, I shall support them with my business. Well done all.
The Gift and Gadget Store is rated 4.67 based on 2,684 reviews