The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Gift and Gadget Store
Read The Gift and Gadget Store Reviews

About The Gift and Gadget Store:

We sell a HUGE range of toys, gifts, gadgets, puzzles, model kits, merchandise and much, MUCH more!

reviews@thegiftandgiftstore.com

Unit 1 Brookside Avenue

Tell us how The Gift and Gadget Store made you happy
Very happy with purchase. Great size for my 2yr old granddaughter. Everything tucks away in the little farmhouse and it has an elasticated door handle which keeps it closed so you can carry it anywhere.
Grandson very excited about his Aqua Dragons but tank leaked from the start!!
Dear Moira I am very sorry to hear that you have received a damaged item. We ask that any customer who is unhappy with their goods to contact us so that we can put this right for you. Please could you send us some pictures showing the damaged in order for us to put this right for you? I also hope this has not upset your Grandson. Once again I am very sorry for any inconvenience caused and look forward to hearing from you. Kind regards Diane Customer services
The item I bought is faulty. I have emailed you 3 times and not received a reply. The telephone number registered is unobtainable.
Dear Carole I am sorry that you received a faulty item and that you did not receive our reply to you. Please check your spam/junk folders. I can confirm that I have made you a replacement order which I would expect you to receive in the next few days. Please dispose of the faulty item and do not go to the trouble of returning this to us. Once again I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards The gift and gadget store.
Good looking skates, solid build not toys. Arrived very quickly. Very happy.
Great game. Great service
Received faulty item, no contact from the store at all
Dear Pawel I am sorry that you have not received our replies to your emails. Please check your junk/spam folders. I have now issued a full refund for you and I am sorry that you received a faulty item. Please do not go to the trouble of returning the item, please dispose of it as you see fit. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards The customer service team.
Have sent a number of messages to the Gift and Gadget store, but am still awaiting a response back
Dear Stuart Firstly I am sorry to hear that you have not received the replies that we sent to your enquiry. Please check your spam/junk folders. I have again emailed you a freepost return form to return the item to us for a full refund. Once again I am sorry that you are unhappy with the product. Kind regards Diane Customer services.
Thank you for the prompt delivery of my order. Excellent thank you
Was supposed to arrive by now. Still nothing. Order says it has been completed when i have no clue where is my item. Really hard to reach out to them. Still waiting for an answer.
Dear Ana I am sorry to hear of the delay with your order. I have searched our email systems and I am sorry I am unable to find any emails from you. I have also checked the tracking of your order which is showing as delivered. Please let me know if you still do not have the order. Unfortunately we do have to reply on 3rd parties to deliver our orders and occasionally a delay may occur. I am again very sorry for the delay and for any inconvenience caused to you. Kind regards Diane
I' m very pleased with my purchase of Wilkinson Shaving Soap Sticks , they are exactly as I requested at a reasonable price . They arrived within the delivery date the whole transaction efficiently and professionally conducted , I would recommend The Gift and Gadget Store and will hopefully be contacting them again .
Dear Phillip Thank you for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review. We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with your order and like our prices. We are an authorised retailer of Wilkinson Sword products so please do let us know if you are looking for my other items. Thanks again and best wishes from the team here at the gift and gadget store.
Great price, quick delivery and really nicely gift wrapped. Would recommend and buy again
Dear D Kirby Many thanks for taking the time to leave such a glowing review and we are very pleased to hear you are happy with our gift-wrapping service. Our sincere thanks from the whole team here at the gift and gadget store.
very pleased with the gin scatch poster , my friend will enjoy drinking the different gin s
Hello Valerie It is very kind of you to leave a fantastic review, we are very grateful. We just hope your friend does not try them all at once. Many thanks and kind regards from the team here at the gift and gadget store.
Prompt delivery Good communication No problems
It's very encouraging to hear that you are happy with your order. We are very grateful for you taking the time to leave this review. Our heartfelt thanks from all the team here at the gift and gadget store.
Thought I was buying razors not old fashioned razor blades
Dear Ian We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your order. The listing clearly shows a 10 pack of replacement blades. We are unsure why you would think you would receive a razor? We would be grateful if you consider revsing this feedback as we did send you the item you ordered. You are welcome to return the item to us if it is unopened and unused for a refund. With kind regards from the gift and gadget store team.
Amazing quality and was pleasantly surprised by the size of the rug. It was also nice that even after being rolled up, the rug lay lovely and flat - no turn ups!
The Gift and Gadget Store 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Dear Lorraine Many thanks for your picture and fantastic feedback. Wow the rug looks like it is a perfect fit for your room, it looks lovely. Thanks again for taking the time to leave such a brilliant review. Kind regards from the whole team here at the gift and gadget store.
I purchased a space hopper for my grandson, it was easy to order, a I received it within three days.
Dear Isobel We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with your order and that it arrived quickly. We hope that your grandson has hours of fun hopping around. Thank you again from the whole team here at the gift and gadget store.
Great service and product as described! Arrived in good time.
Dear Katie Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback. It's always great to hear that an order arrived quickly and that you are happy with the product. Our best wishes from the whole team here at the gift and gadget store.
Short, sweet and effective.
Thank you for the great review and your repeat custom. It is always our pleasure dealing with a valued customer. All our thanks from the team here at the gift and gadget store.
Amazing service, purchase arrived ahead of time and in perfect condition
We are most grateful for your wonderful feedback. It's great to hear you are happy with your order and that it arrived quicker than expected. Thank you from the whole team here at the gift and gadget store.
Arrived promptly and a good price
Dear Phil We are very grateful for your lovely review. It's always good to hear that an order arrived quickly and that you are happy with our pricing. Big thank you from the team here at the gift and gadget store.
The Gift and Gadget Store is rated 4.66 based on 2,812 reviews