TheEthnicWear.com Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend TheEthnicWear.com

How would you rate TheEthnicWear.com ?

"Horrible customer service...still waiting for a refund and it's been 4 months"
Aaliyah Wood
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service and great quality products."
Abhaya Ahuja
Verified Buyer
"I love the designer churidar kameez. The quality is excellent and size are always perfect. My product arrived quickly. Thank you."
Abhitha Bhattacharya
Verified Buyer
"My order was delivered quickly and products are great quality. i am very happy with my order. you have lots of sarees and salwar kameez products and all sizes of them. Loved everything."
Hakimah Akbari
Verified Buyer
"TheEthnicWear is a great online store. excellent quality, reasonable price and my anarkali churidar was a good length, not too short and not too long. Thanks."
Aayushi Gandhi
Verified Buyer
"I love shopping at Theethnicwear. I bought two anarkali dresses from the store and also definitely wanted to buy more. Easy to buy items."
TheEthnicWear.com is rated 3.50 based on 6 reviews