The Dream Lodge Group Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend The Dream Lodge Group

How would you rate The Dream Lodge Group?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Gurjit Soggi

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Dream Lodge Group in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Gurjit Soggi
"We booked a holiday into a lodge at Hilton Woods Cornwall. Communicated to them all the way me, my partner and the kids were all looking forward to a lodge holiday. When we got there we were told we would be staying in a Bungalow as the lodges were still be renovated, work which apparently started weeks before our booking. Despite direct conversation with the staff and numerous emails before getting there, this was NEVER mentioned. The look on my kid's faces was heartbreaking. The Dream Lodge Group acted in a disgusting manner and have shown themselves to lack any integrity at all. We will never use them again and I would urge anyone considering booking with them to avoid them like the plague."
The Dream Lodge Group is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews