The Dream Lodge Group Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend The Dream Lodge Group
7PM
7PM

Tell us how The Dream Lodge Group made you happy

"Although the lodges themselves are nice, the customer service is awful. I would never book with Dream Lodge again."
Are you The Dream Lodge Group? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"We booked a holiday into a lodge at Hilton Woods Cornwall. Communicated to them all the way me, my partner and the kids were all looking forward to a lodge holiday. When we got there we were told we would be staying in a Bungalow as the lodges were still be renovated, work which apparently started weeks before our booking. Despite direct conversation with the staff and numerous emails before getting there, this was NEVER mentioned. The look on my kid's faces was heartbreaking. The Dream Lodge Group acted in a disgusting manner and have shown themselves to lack any integrity at all. We will never use them again and I would urge anyone considering booking with them to avoid them like the plague."
The Dream Lodge Group is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews