TheDecoratingShop.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TheDecoratingShop.com

Tell us how TheDecoratingShop.com made you happy

"Lovely wallpaper at a great price and fantastic service! After receiving our first order we realised we had not ordered enough and so had to make an additional request. The staff were really helpful and sent us the same batch to ensure the papers matched! Delivery was really quick and my sons new bedroom looks fantastic!"
"Fantastic service, quick fast response to emails and returns were dealt with without quibble. Will look at using them again."
"I knew which paper I wanted before I started looking. Found it here, £4 cheaper than in my usual shop and free delivery which is great. Arrived in 2 days. Excellent service and excellent price!"
"The person I spoke to was very helpful."
"First Class Service from start to finish - could not get any better."
"Good price and efficient delivery of Harlequin wallpaper."
"Found wallpaper here when no one else seemed to have it throughout the UK. Good price and fast delivery."
"Excellent product that was well packed and delivered quickly."
"Very pleased with service,kept updated with delivery & delivered as said in excellent condition ????????"
"Great service! Would definitely recommend"
"Straight forward purchase process and delivered well within schedule. Courteous and helpful when enquiry made."
"Extremely helpful sales person (Julie) who checked stock situation , order placed on line and received delivery the next day. First class service thank you."
"Saw my wallpaper in B &Q £24 a roll. Found it online (The decorating shop) at £17.99 a roll. Delivered in two days. Brilliant!!!!!"
"Excellent service at a very good price. Would use again, and will recommend to friends."
"Great service, order arrived within 5 days, great price cheaper than everywhere else, will recommend to others, thanks."
"I ordered samples which is a very useful service. I still have one on the wall, so I am nearly there with the decision"
"Extremely fast delivery and excellent quality wallpaper at a good price. 10 out of 10"
"Love love love my harlequin sail away wallpaper for my little boys nursery! Super service and fast delivery. Thank you Thedecoratingshop"
"Quick service both sending sample of wallpaper and subsequent dispatch of our order. Very pleased to have saved £11 per roll on the wallpaper we had chosen as against another internet company!"
"Ordered some wallpaper which was offered at a much lower price compared to other shops and websites. The delivery was fairly good aswell as it took only three days to receive after I had placed my order."
TheDecoratingShop.com is rated 4.82 based on 98 reviews