TheDecoratingShop.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TheDecoratingShop.com

Tell us how TheDecoratingShop.com made you happy

"Friendly, fast and flexible- Definetely will use again and so should you :)"
"the wallpaper was lovely just what we wanted and a great price too"
"Excellent service!"
"Very quick delivery.. Lovely quality wallpaper thanks"
"Loved the wallpaper and cheapest place I found selling"
"Love my 'Tussock' embossed paint roller! Was a bit messy at first, but I followed the computer instructions and was soon rolling with confidence. The finished wall looks amazing, and I will definitely be using it again."
"Great price and no fuss payment - good fast delivery too!!"
"Excellent Customer Service! Unfortunately there was a manufacturers fault on 4 of the 5 rolls we purchased discovered having put up the first roll. Contacted The Decorators shop immediately and they were able to supply replacement rolls by 9.30 the next day. My decorator was also very impressed by the service!"
"Competative prices & quick delivery"
"Excellent price and service with prompt delivery, just a bit confusing about payment methods and whether only PayPal could be used."
"Best price I could find for the product I wanted, straightforward ordering and quick delivery - thanks!"
"Excellent items well packaged and arrived in good time. Best prices too, very pleased"
"Fabulous personal service - fantastic product , best price on the Internet . Would recommend - and I will return for more modern wall paper soon ."
"Good service and pricing - spot on thanks"
"Easy to use website, great delivery service and the product is fab!"
"Great service. On time and exactly what was asked for."
Delivery
Price
Information
"Wicked paper, beautiful on the walls and great price! Will be coming back for more when I decorate the next room.x"
Delivery
Price
Information
"purchased swatch and then wallpaper, pleased with product and customer service and delivery was excellent"
TheDecoratingShop.com is rated 4.82 based on 98 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access