TheDecoratingShop.com Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TheDecoratingShop.com

Tell us how TheDecoratingShop.com made you happy

"I Have bought items from The Decorating Shop and I have been so pleased with the products and the speed of delivery. When they say the will be delivered on a specified date, it is. Great company and I would recommend they to everyone."
"I saved £50 b shopping with the decorating shop. My wallpaper arrived promptly, was as described on the website and came undamaged in great packaging."
"Bought wallpaper samples. Very easy process & very quick despatch & delivery. Thanks!"
"Quick dispatch, super kind sellers. Still did not apply the wallpaper, but it seems great!"
"super quick service,no frills great product choice and a very good price"
"Service was very good"
"Excellent from start to finish. I highly recommend, and will use again."
"Absolutely appalling service. Purchased a sample on 3rd November and despite numerous emails I am still yet to receive it!! No refund, no sample!! Obviously would not recommend."
"Took advice in the shop about the number of rolls I would need and bought three as suggested . Only needed two and am now left with an expensive roll I can't return."
"Wallpaper cheaper than John Lewis, delivered in a couple of days. Can't fault it."
"Great website. Good advertising on facebook. Samples arrived in a couple of days as did rolls of paper. Great quality of paper to work with. Will definitely be using again"
"Good clear site; wallpaper ordered and delivered within a few days. Good prices. Saved £20 a roll compared with other sites!"
"fast, efficiant and pleased with the goods."
"fantastic speedy service at a very competitive price"
"Quick response and delivery. Thanks"
"The Decorating Shop had the product I wanted at the cheapest price on the web and delivered really fast. It was a great service overall!"
"Samples were sent out in a timely manner with all the details I would need if I decided to purchase."
"After looking for the perfect wallpaper for months I found it instantly on The Decorating Shop.com Great price, quick delivery, job done."
"Great service and fast delivery"
"Great choice of wallpapers, fast delivery and I was delighted to be able to buy my chosen paper for £6.00 per roll cheaper than in the shops. I wouldn't hesitate to use this company again and I highly recommend them"
TheDecoratingShop.com is rated 4.82 based on 98 reviews