The Conveyancing Network Reviews

Read The Conveyancing Network Reviews

info@theconveyancingnetwork.com

International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct

Tell us how The Conveyancing Network made you happy
Terrible communication and overall service. They delayed instructing my searches on my purchase by at least 2 weeks and just put this down to a "backlog", have also received very poor service from the solicitors JP Goldman, do not use this service, go to a solicitor directly it will make the process a lot quicker and simpler, this process is passed out to too many different people. No urgency whatsoever.
How would you rate our Customer Service & Sales Team?
How would you rate our website for ease of use?
How would you rate us for Price?
i was quoted £574 all in including all disbursements, that was not the case as i had to pay for third party disbursements which i was not told about, they are typical sales people selling a product with no care or regards to the customers so long as they receive their cut or commission from the solicitors. I asked if any monies to be added on to this price the answer was no, i suggest call the firm in question and ask them before you go ahead, this has cost me more than £574 due to third party disbursements.
Dear Mr. Jan,

Thank you for taking the time to review our service. Having looked into your file and having spoken to your firm of solicitors directly, it appears that the information you provided to us was not correct and that your freehold property was in fact a leasehold matter, due to the complexities and ownership issues involved in your case.

As a leasehold matter, this will obviously increase the amount of work that a solicitor has to do on your behalf and hence the increased costs incurred for the additional work.

I do hope you understand this and that we can only provide a fixed fee quotation with the assumption that the information provided to us and the solicitor is correct at the time of instruction.

Kind Regards,

The Conveyancing Network
Dear Mr. Jan,

I understand that my colleague has now explained the situation to you fully and you are now happy and understand the additional fees.

Kind Regards,