The Cocktail Service Reviews

info@thecocktailservice.co.uk

Unit 7
Nuffield Trading Estate

Tell us how The Cocktail Service made you happy
In a virtual world, what better way to stay connected! Our team had so much fun with this and enjoyed the drinks into the evening beyond the class. Jamie was fab, drinks were delicious and such a fun way to get everyone together.
Well that was fun!! We had a fantastic zoom cocktail masterclass with our brilliant host David. The communication before the event was great, the class was excellent and the cocktails were delicious. The only downside was the hangover the next day. The most fun I've had in lockdown. Can't wait to use them again!
We did cocktail making as a virtual team get together. Jamie our mixologist was excellent and great fun throughout the session! He was extremely friendly and knowledgeable on all of the cocktails we made. Would definitely recommend - thanks Jamie!
Absolutely excellent!! Had a wonderful time with the family over Zoom, couldn’t recommend it more.
I received the cocktail session as a surprise birthday present. There were 5 couples joining in in total. The others had been primed in advance so they had all the ingredients to hand and my daughter brought round a basket of ingredients so we were ready to go. Jamie the mixologist was a charming guy with an easygoing, friendly manner. He was very clear in all his instructions. We made three cocktails, all of which were delicious and it was surprising how well the session worked on Zoom. We were able to chat among ourselves and ask questions just as easily as if we were in the same room - apart from when I forgot to unmute myself! The session went on for longer than the prescribed hour, we didn't feel at all rushed and when it was over the group was able to stay on the call to chat and finish our drinks for as long as we liked. It was a thoroughly enjoyable evening and I would recommend anyone to try it! Thanks, Jamie
Fantastic virtual cocktail making class with Jamie. The team had a lot of fun and really appreciated his knowledge. Cocktails were delicious and we all learned a lot. Would highly recommend - works well for small and large groups. Thanks again!
Brilliant virtual masterclass with The Cocktail Service and the perfect way to celebrate my 30th birthday virtually with friends when we can't be together. We were really impressed with David’s extensive knowledge of cocktails and the class was throughly enjoyed by all. Would highly recommend!
Great experience, Jamie was very energetic and carried the class well - myself and the team loved the cocktail class and would highly recommend.
After taking part in a brilliant cocktail masterclass with Jamie and Nick for a hen, I asked if The Cocktail Service would also do a family birthday. A potentially rouge choice with ages ranging from 6 to 70, but it went down a storm and everyone is still talking about it. Jamie even did a non-alcoholic visually stunning one for the kids. I can't thank you enough for making a birthday so interactive, fun and memorable at a time we can't all celebrate together guys!
Fantastic virtual masterclass. Jamie was brilliant. It was fun and we learnt loads. I specifically liked that we could ask questions about the random drinks we had lurking in our cupboards and now know how to make them into fab cocktails. We will be back!!
Planning a virtual hen party during a pandemic is no easy feat ... however The Cocktail Service absolutely saved the day and nailed it! Working with Nick leading up to the event was easy and stress free. Our professional on the day - Jamie - was such a pro and assisted 12 wild hens make 3 cocktails. Can highly recommend to anyone looking for an hour of fun!
It was a real pleasure to work with Nick and the team for our event, the communication in the run up to event was spot on, every request or change we had was met with patience and enthusiasm. The bar team on the day were fantastic, everything ran smoothly thanks to them. I would highly recommend the team at Cocktail Service and I hope to work with them again in the future!
They helped us with a super last minute request and the event was a total success thanks to The Cocktail Service!
Excellent staff - helpful and experienced! Good communication with the company leading up to the event.
The cocktail service team were awesome from start to finish. All requests were catered for and the evening of the event went without a glitch. Our barman Chris seamlessly and single handedly dealt with lots of requests and made over 150 cocktails over the course of the evening. Thanks guys!
Excellent service and the team were so helpful from start to finish, I would definitely recommend The Cocktail Service.
Amazing service, listened to my needs and delivered it way above expectation! Will definitely be using them again in the future. Cant wait to have more of your cocktails!
Georgia organised a wonderful cocktail evening at very short notice Her team were very professional polite and efficient We will definitely use them for our next special occasion
Great Customer service, Everyone was super helpful and On time
Service fab and cocktails delish. No faults!
The Cocktail Service is rated 4.98 based on 170 reviews