The Cocktail Service Reviews

info@thecocktailservice.co.uk

Unit 7
Nuffield Trading Estate

Tell us how The Cocktail Service made you happy
We have recommended The Cocktail Service to a number of our clients now and cannot recommend them enough!

From a venue's point of view, the team are always a joy to work with. Flexible to work with the venue's set-up/breakdown guidelines and great at communicating prior to an event.

A very professional team of mixologists that are very knowledgeable and charming.

Their sessions are a fun and entertaining addition to any event with a wide variety of tailoring choices. They always use high quality products in their classes.
We have recommended The Cocktail Service to a number of our clients and cannot recommend them enough!

Amazing service with fantastic cocktails. Our bartender Chris arrived on time and was super flexible about starting drink service when suited our group. He was fun and knew his stuff, able to make a variety of cocktails that all tasted delicious. We had such a fun night - thank you. Also great communication prior and after the event from the team. Would definitely use this group again! Thanks!
Absolutely Fantastic!

Professional, friendly and very good at what they do. The Cocktail Service crew made us feel right at home and are extremely knowledgeable on everything cocktails! We spent 3 hours with them, and couldn't be happier with their creations. David, has an extensive knowledge base and true passion for cocktails, he took the time to explain everything to us, and really stuck to the creative brief we provided. He spent a lot of time crafting the best possible cocktail for me and and my team, making sure he was delivering the best possible service.

Cannot recommend these guys enough, 5 start service from start to finish! Amazing!
The team were brilliant, friendly and professional. My guests were blown away by how delicious the cocktails were and I can't recommend the company highly enough - thank you.
We had an amazing time and it was a lot of fun to mix some cocktails. Jamie was great and very knowledgeable. We def recommend it!
I had a truly amazing time in my private virtual masterclass, I cannot recommend this event enough! Even if you have no prior experience with cocktails like me.

The booking process was extremely helpful, professional and swift, providing you with a wide variety of tailoring choice. The products supplied with the class were excellent and I felt prepared for the event long in advance.

But most importantly, David was the perfect host and mixologist, really going above and beyond to make sure that the class was the best it could be. Extremely knowledgeable, charming, funny, and completely willing to share his knowledge of mixing and history (as well as some great anecdotes). Made me feel comfortable and confident from the get go, with the end results being great cocktails and the knowledge of how to go on to recreate them and others!

Overall, it was superstar service from start to finish!
What a fab event. Our bar tender was fantastic. We all had an amazing time. Would highly recommend.
What a fabulous and fun activity to do with your co-workers! Highly recommend the virtual cocktail masterclass!
We had a great online cocktail masterclass for a virtual hen party last week. Georgia was very helpful and lovely with all the booking and information before hand, and our bartender for the evening, David, was brilliant, so knowledgeable and funny. He made it a fantastic experience and it was so easy to do it yourself at home. Definitely worth it for something a bit different from the comfort of your house.
Our host was good fun & really knowledgeable, he made the experience really feel like you could of been in a bar. Highly recommended
Above and beyond, my friend decided she did want a birthday party after all, 5 days before her birthday so I emailed a stack of people and found Georgia from the cocktail service who pulled it all together in lightning speed, including delivering ingredients to the birthday girl. Jamie who delivered the session was a superstar, funny and very knowledgable. He seemed to be able to conjure up a cocktail from pretty much everything dug out of the back of a cupboard! The cocktail service needed nothing special as crushed ice can be made with a rolling pin and a shaker out of anything with a lid. Very suited to majoring so with what you had. Overall a really excellent Service.
A complete pleasure to use The Cocktail Service for a hen party. It lifted the whole evening and made our event. Delicious drinks and a lovely bar man. The company were professional and friendly from start to finish. I can't recommend them more.
Fantastic knowledge, attitude and Hawaiin shirt!

Never thought a virtual cocktail class would be so much fun!

Recommend to anyone, large groups or small.
In a virtual world, what better way to stay connected! Our team had so much fun with this and enjoyed the drinks into the evening beyond the class. Jamie was fab, drinks were delicious and such a fun way to get everyone together.
Well that was fun!! We had a fantastic zoom cocktail masterclass with our brilliant host David. The communication before the event was great, the class was excellent and the cocktails were delicious. The only downside was the hangover the next day. The most fun I've had in lockdown. Can't wait to use them again!
We did cocktail making as a virtual team get together. Jamie our mixologist was excellent and great fun throughout the session! He was extremely friendly and knowledgeable on all of the cocktails we made. Would definitely recommend - thanks Jamie!
Absolutely excellent!! Had a wonderful time with the family over Zoom, couldn’t recommend it more.
I received the cocktail session as a surprise birthday present. There were 5 couples joining in in total. The others had been primed in advance so they had all the ingredients to hand and my daughter brought round a basket of ingredients so we were ready to go. Jamie the mixologist was a charming guy with an easygoing, friendly manner. He was very clear in all his instructions. We made three cocktails, all of which were delicious and it was surprising how well the session worked on Zoom. We were able to chat among ourselves and ask questions just as easily as if we were in the same room - apart from when I forgot to unmute myself! The session went on for longer than the prescribed hour, we didn't feel at all rushed and when it was over the group was able to stay on the call to chat and finish our drinks for as long as we liked. It was a thoroughly enjoyable evening and I would recommend anyone to try it! Thanks, Jamie
Fantastic virtual cocktail making class with Jamie. The team had a lot of fun and really appreciated his knowledge. Cocktails were delicious and we all learned a lot. Would highly recommend - works well for small and large groups. Thanks again!
The Cocktail Service is rated 4.98 based on 104 reviews