TheCharmWorks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend TheCharmWorks

How would you rate TheCharmWorks?

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Freedomlass

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about TheCharmWorks in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Freedomlass
"When our grand-daughters were born, we have 3 of them, we bought them each a charm bracelet with a charm, then each birthday they get an additional charm, I have always bought them from Charm Works because of the service, choice and competitive prices they offer compared to high street jewelers, so every year, thankfully I have kept a list, I visit the site to see what to get the girls for their next birthday.........in fact I need to that right now.....brilliant selection, great prices and a first class service."
TheCharmWorks is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews