TheCharmWorks Reviews

of reviewers recommend TheCharmWorks

Tell us how TheCharmWorks made you happy
Good clear photos of products, very easy website, helpful, pleasant and immediate response to an email I sent requesting information. Products arrived very quickly and are beautiful. There is absolutely nothing negative to say, very satisfied! Will shop with them again.
The ordering service was excellent as was the extremely quick delivery, next day, and the product, very reasonably priced, is perfect and looks far more expensive that it actually was. Very happy indeed with this company. They also have a sister company The Jewellery Box who are equally impressive.
When our grand-daughters were born, we have 3 of them, we bought them each a charm bracelet with a charm, then each birthday they get an additional charm, I have always bought them from Charm Works because of the service, choice and competitive prices they offer compared to high street jewelers, so every year, thankfully I have kept a list, I visit the site to see what to get the girls for their next birthday.........in fact I need to that right now.....brilliant selection, great prices and a first class service.
TheCharmWorks is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews