TheCarMats Reviews

of reviewers recommend TheCarMats

Tell us how TheCarMats made you happy
Please save yourself the stress and hassle and do not order from this company. I am trying to get a refund on a boot mat and they are ignoring all forms of contact. They do not respond to emails or social media contact or answer the phone. Will be contacting trading standards. Very disappointed annoyed customer.
Excellent product, delivery and price
These mats are a perfect fit for my Kia Sorento. Excellent quality and fast delivery. Highly delighted with them.
Very smart set of mats, competitively priced and delivered very quickly. Really smartens up the interior of my car.
Had a problem with the mats and contacted the company twice, got a reply first time but not the second time
a top quality conponent that fits perfectly and is easy to clean
Got exactly what I ordered and a perfect fit well done
Car mats did not fit. Let them know but no reply. Car is standard so should have fitted!
The car mats are great quality, however I paid extra for a coloured trim and never received this. I contacted TheCarMats and never got a response back.
Very good mats, arrived on time, and do the job.
ORDERED maths for my dad's BMW. The size was wrong and now they do not respond to emails. DO NOT ORDER.
Ordered the wrong size VW Touran boot mat in error, website says refunds are accepted. Emailed the company several times over a week now, every time I get an automated reply saying mail undelivered as their inbox has exceeded quota. No telephone number on the website. Please can someone get in touch to arrange a refund ASAP?
Exactly as described, they look and fit great.
I bought two sets of mats for me and my wife's Mercedes car...but when they arrived I was disappointed with the quality...after spending £70.79....what I was seeing was cheap tacky thin plastic...would not recommend
Carmats arrived one day after young ladies birthday, that is the only regret, mats look fantastic, perfect fit, and they feel good, the mats I bought weren't the most expensive, nowhere near, but the birthday girl was over the moon with them, 100% recommend this company.
Excellent product and quick delivery
Mats very good,service very good
TheCarMats is rated 3.47 based on 17 reviews