The Car Mat co. Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend The Car Mat co.

About The Car Mat co.: Here at The Car Mat Co. our mission is to provide manufactured Car Mats to all of our customers; whilst being the most competitively priced in the UK market. We pride ourselves on understanding customer satisfaction as this is the most vital aspect of our business.

"It has been 2 months since I placed & payed for my order on 13th October '18, and I have not received my item or any email since. I have emailed them through 'amazon@thecarmat.co' more than 5 times and not received a response. The email address provided on there website 'sales@thecarmat.co' is phony, along with there social media feeds. They do not respond to any form of attempted contact. I messaged them on Facebook also and they did not reply. I have also tried to contact them through the 'Contact Us' option on there website, with no luck. I originally came across this 'company' on Amazon. They seem to no longer be trading on Amazon, at least not under the same name. I wish I had read these fellow reviews before I had purchased on there website. Do not trust the 5/5 reviews, there are so many people reporting that they sent bad products, or like me, that they didn't send anything. DO NOT USE THIS 'COMPANY', THEY SHOULD BE REPORTED, PHONY WEBSITE."
"Very easy to navigate the website and the purchase arrived within the expected times. The mats feel like they are a good quality item. Pretty happy with my purchase."
"My car mats came erley and are good quality and fitted my car perfect"
"Wrong product delivered. No response to many emails. Would not recommend this supplier."
"Mats are perfect and they look great. Good Value just shipping was a bit slow"
"Perfect fit very happy with them very fast delivery great mats and great price thanks"
"Unfortunately I am not happy. Very long time for delivery.I am ovner of Skoda Octavia from 2011,so I am ordered mats for Skoda Octavia 2009-2013 but mats not fit my car."
"Wrong item delivered and despite many emails Car Mat Co has not replied to arrange a replacement."
"Super quick delivery. The mats fit the car perfectly and the quality is excellent. I am delighted with the product and the service."
"good fit ,happy with the car mats,all good .M Hoyne"
"Prompt delivery and good quality mats. Happy customer!"
"Have mats about 4/5 weeks suppose to be premium 750gm, all ready the drivers side has a hole worn in it. poor quality and value for money, gone back to my original ford mat on drivers side,"
"Great quality mats for a reasonable price,I would definitely recommend the product."
The Car Mat co. is rated 4.27 based on 45 reviews