The Car Mat co. Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Car Mat co.

About The Car Mat co.: Here at The Car Mat Co. our mission is to provide manufactured Car Mats to all of our customers; whilst being the most competitively priced in the UK market. We pride ourselves on understanding customer satisfaction as this is the most vital aspect of our business.

"Super quick delivery. The mats fit the car perfectly and the quality is excellent. I am delighted with the product and the service."
"good fit ,happy with the car mats,all good .M Hoyne"
"Prompt delivery and good quality mats. Happy customer!"
"Great quality mats for a reasonable price,I would definitely recommend the product."
"Great mats, fit my car perfectly. Thanks :)"
"Very impressive good strong quality"
"Bought these mats to replace the factory fitted mats in my Mazda CX-5 (heels had worn through on driver's side). I can confirm they are the exact dimensions of the original mats so fit perfectly. Nice anti slip coating on the reverse side, and good quality thick rubber construction. So can't fault them."
"Thank you so much for the super mats. Kind regards Rene"
"Excellent quality and perfect fit for my car. Efficient to deal with and excellent communication throughout. I would highly recommend this company for all your car mat needs :)"
"Lovely, simply lovely"
"Quick delivery and excellent product, would definitely use again."
"Ordered from the car mat co, pieces arrived fast, well packaged, great company to deal with"
"Great set of mats for new Mercedes, good price for a quality product and arrived quickly."
"Great service"
"Great quality mats"
"Great quality Matts and delivered on time !"
"Excellent and easy check out process, great service"
"Excellent selection and prompt service and delivery with quality product"
"Bought mats for our car and unsure which ones to get. Car mat co helped out and I am really happy with the product. Have had them over 2 years and still in excellent condition. Great value for money as well!"
"Great quality mats! Just what I needed"
The Car Mat co. is rated 4.96 based on 27 reviews