Book People Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Book People

How would you rate Book People?

21 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Book People in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Excellent price and service as usual, can't be faulted. I had also saved up enough points to get an extra book for free too."
"Amazing online store with fantastic books available at bargain prices. Always helpful and professional. Cannot recommend highly enough"
Mrs D Rees
"Their website is easy to use. They have a vast quantity of merchandise to choose from and they don't take long to get your order out to you. It is also packaged very carefully so nothing gets damaged in transit."
"My daughter loves to read and was delighted with her books."
Suzanne
"Everything I wanted was in stock, theres loads of choice and the prices are amazing and fantastic delivery"
"Very well priced books and extremely fast standard delivery."
"Great range of books for all ages at good prices. Promptly despatched and well packed. Any hiccups are easily dealt with by phone by an efficient and genuinely friendly staff member. I unhesitatingly recommend The Book People especially to parents - the form takes the risk out of ordering children's books. For older children and adults whole sets of books are on sale at prices you'll find hard to believe."
Jeff Ashe
"I was able to avail of free postage and bought four books at an excellent price."
S.Lock
"Good value and quick delivery. One item not in box, but after a phone call it was delivered next day. Plus free gift. Excellent service."
Mrs Christine Toase
"Lots of choice in book sets at really low prices"
"They gave me books quickly. Lots of choice."
Dilys
"Every year I give my great nieces and great nephews a book for Christmas. I wait until The Book People have a discount offer and go on line to order the books. It is really easy as they advise what age range each book is suitable for so I don't have to worry. I get this done in October and they arrive promptly and never disappoint. I can post them early at the cheapest rate. My family are always amazed how suitable the books are for each child and it is a great feeling to be well prepared for Christmas."
Eunice Williams
"The books on offer are very competitively priced and the service is excellent. Delivery is free for purchases above £25 and my goods arrived within a few days, packaged well. I can definitely recommend this company."
Richard Palmer
"Good selection of discount books."
HATTIE Frazer
"Ive just ordered multiple children's books in a Flash Sale ready for Birthdays and Christmas. The offers were great, the ordering easy and the savings Ive made as well as a free book with one bookset is great. I always recommend this company as they make the ordering of books for family and gifts really very straightforward. Thank you!"
Guest
"Really impressed with the prices online can't wait for my daughter to read the biff chip and kipper books just like I did as a child."
Mrs Vivienne Hedges
"Just like Wordery, they have an amazing choice of titles, especially children's books ( I have a 4 year old grandson) and delivery is always prompt, with good packaging."
Mary Bavin
"Great value and prompt delivery"
"Very cheap books with speedy delivery"
Tansley
"Great selection of books for all ages and occasions. They are all great prices and they have lots of offers on all the time. Good delivery service and quick too. I would recommend this to anyone."
Book People is rated 4.95 based on 21 reviews