Book People Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Book People
07AM
7AM

Tell us how Book People made you happy

"Very quick delivery and great value for money"
Are you Book People? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Book People receives. Reply Free
"Quick delivery, very effecient. Most of their books prices are very competìtive"
"Wide choice, competitive prices, for all ages. Very good value for money."
"always very easy to order and brilliant value for money on their books - also very quick delivery"
"Efficient and timely delivery. Great offers on books and gifts a like. They write informative blurbs and answer queries and take on board criticism. I have been purchasing from them for many years and in that time they have provided excellent value for money. On top of that customer service is great."
"We always use The Book People for our children's books, as we find the Collections the best value we can find. Our recent purchase was for Phonics books for our daughter. They took a little longer to be dispatched and delivered (through Hermes) than normal, but still arrived in good time and were a great product for the price."
"Book People is fantastic - great prices and always loads of offers and discounts e.g. free delivery over £25 etc"
"Excellent price and service as usual, can't be faulted. I had also saved up enough points to get an extra book for free too."
"Amazing online store with fantastic books available at bargain prices. Always helpful and professional. Cannot recommend highly enough"
"Their website is easy to use. They have a vast quantity of merchandise to choose from and they don't take long to get your order out to you. It is also packaged very carefully so nothing gets damaged in transit."
"My daughter loves to read and was delighted with her books."
"Everything I wanted was in stock, theres loads of choice and the prices are amazing and fantastic delivery"
"Very well priced books and extremely fast standard delivery."
"Great range of books for all ages at good prices. Promptly despatched and well packed. Any hiccups are easily dealt with by phone by an efficient and genuinely friendly staff member. I unhesitatingly recommend The Book People especially to parents - the form takes the risk out of ordering children's books. For older children and adults whole sets of books are on sale at prices you'll find hard to believe."
"I was able to avail of free postage and bought four books at an excellent price."
"Good value and quick delivery. One item not in box, but after a phone call it was delivered next day. Plus free gift. Excellent service."
"Lots of choice in book sets at really low prices"
"They gave me books quickly. Lots of choice."
"Every year I give my great nieces and great nephews a book for Christmas. I wait until The Book People have a discount offer and go on line to order the books. It is really easy as they advise what age range each book is suitable for so I don't have to worry. I get this done in October and they arrive promptly and never disappoint. I can post them early at the cheapest rate. My family are always amazed how suitable the books are for each child and it is a great feeling to be well prepared for Christmas."
"The books on offer are very competitively priced and the service is excellent. Delivery is free for purchases above £25 and my goods arrived within a few days, packaged well. I can definitely recommend this company."
Book People is rated 4.93 based on 28 reviews