TheBestComms Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend TheBestComms

About TheBestComms : TheBestComms is a leading provider of unified communications solutions. We specialise in developing and sourcing the best communication systems for our clients. Our product development pipeline includes innovative solutions that enhance the way people communicate and collaborate and enable our customers to save time and money.

Our customer focused approach ensures that our recommendations are always based on our customers' needs and requirements.

TheBestComms is owned by Dorset Software, a Microsoft Gold Partner, who design, develop and support unified communications solutions to transform the way organisations communicate. Using Microsoft Lync, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and Exchange we provide a new solution unifying communication into a more collaborative, engaging and accessible experience.

enquiries@thebestcomms.com

Corbiere House, New Quay Road

"Very quick delivery, and good kit at a good price."
"Quick, efficient and easy to deal with. ordered sunday night connected by 3pm monday. followed up with phone call to confirm it was ready to go. also had the number that i was looking for which others did not."
"Assumed products could be returned if incompatible as is the case with most online traders. however this is not the case with BestComms."
Firstly, thank you for your review; it is always helpful to receive feedback whether positive or negative.

TheBestComms is strictly a Business-to-Business (B2B) seller so the Distance Selling Regulations in the Sale of Goods Act do not apply. This is standard practice for such B2B sales, a fact that many purchasers only find out after they have received the goods. We aim to make this as clear as possible to our customers before purchase and the buyer is required to confirm that they have read the terms and conditions on the checkout page.

Our returns policy states that in very unlikely event that delivered goods are damaged, dead on arrival or if they do not match the items purchased, we strive to offer our customers the best possible service and can offer advanced replacement in most cases. In order to provide the widest range of items, we operate a very efficient supply chain. The benefits of this means we can offer a very prompt delivery, the downside however is that we are currently unable to accept items returned simply due to buyer remorse.

TheBestcomms currently sells new out of the box stock, and has no facilities to sell open box or B grade returned items, so unfortunately this means we are unable to accept items back where the buyer has found them unsuitable, or has simply changed their mind.

We are happy to provide advice about any of the items we sell, so we would always recommend customers call or email us prior to purchase if unsure.

Best Regards
Paul
TheBestComms
"Easy to order online - despatch was prompt and as stated in order."
"The sound quality on this phone is brilliant and with an array of features to assist all manners of business I cant imagine anyone not been impressed."
"thanks paul for you 7* service so easy to order and very well explain what is best for me 10/10 thnks"
"From order placement to receiving my goods took less than 20 hours. Totally impressed as although I could have bought from Amazon with free delivery there was a 3-5 week delivery, so the £3.99 delivery charge was worth it."
"Excellent customer service, and prompt delivery of items even with standard shipping."
"Product as described. I would have perhaps expected better packaging as the box arrived squashed, hence only 4 stars."
"Excellent service. Very satisfied."
"Items arrived promptly and were a good price"
"Received my order in good and new condition everything packed in protective paper packaging inside original box.The product worked first time when connected.It's my first company I've ordered from and I can recommend them."
"Great service - we needed help with sourcing the correct headsets to go with the new phones we had ordered and the team were more than happy to assist. Friendly, helpful and very quick! Will use again!"
"Goods were ordered Thursday but attempted to be delivered Saturday so missed the next day promise of Friday. Now have to collect from a depot...."
Please accept my apologies for the delay with your order.

The item was shipped from us on Thursday as planned using a next day courier service. From looking at the tracking information the parcel was loaded for delivery on Friday as planned, but no delivery was attempted, and the parcel was returned to the depot. The courier did try to delivery Saturday instead but this was unsuccessful.

I will be discussing the reasons for the delivery not being attempted on Friday with the courier, but in the meantime I have refunded the next day shipping fee which you paid back to you.

Once again please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused.
"Item showed as shipped when it had not been sent out, quickly resolved when I pointed this out"
"Best price we could find."
"Free delivery, fast shipment, and VAT invoices included. very good!"
"Delivered quickly, exactly as ordered no issues. Will use again"
"Excellent range of products, easy to use website, arrived the next day."
"I have been speaking with a member of your customer service team called Paul Harvey. The quality of customer service I have received so far has been excellent, top quality."
TheBestComms is rated 4.72 based on 53 reviews