The Bed Warehouse Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Bed Warehouse

How would you rate The Bed Warehouse ?

"Unlike the shambolic IKEA delivery that was meant to arrive the day before, the Bed Warehouse's delivery driver arrived well within the 4 hour delivery slot, was incredibly polite and cheerful on the phone and parked up and waited patiently for me to walk out to him and help him back down the street. Their customer service whom I spoke to by email were brilliant as well. They were incredibly good when my preferred delivery date was unavailable and worked with me to find a good alternative, then on the day of delivery it was very easy to get my contact number changed and find out my delivery slot. Just goes to show that smaller companies are often much better and far more dedicated to making sure their customers have a good experience. Bed frame I purchased is also fantastic quality and was relatively cheap for a bed that looks like it cost a lot more! Free delivery also a massive bonus. Now it's just a shame the IKEA couldn't manage to deliver the mattress to go with it. The bed warehouse direct comes highly recommended."
The Bed Warehouse is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!