The Bebe Hive Reviews

The Bebe Hive 5 star review on 21st February 2021
Lucy Adelle Langford Oldfield
The Bebe Hive 5 star review on 20th February 2021
MRS A RAVEN
The original delivery of my purchase was quite fast, but I wanted to return my order which proved difficult and very expensive. There are no return forms or any paperwork so I had to contact customer service and they told me I needed to post it tracked. Including delivery and return it cost me £16 and I have nothing to show for it. It's really expensive when I all got was a walk to the post office. It has put me off using the company again.
Absolutely beautiful produce. I bought the dolls and they are just perfect, my daughter can’t put hers down. Highly recommended
Really good products and great prices. They have everything you need and really help with inclusion.
Fast delivery and the products are lovely. The doll is the perfect size for my now one year old and she loves it. Overall very happy with my two purchases. Will definitely be purchasing from here again.
Brought two of the MINILAND toddler dolls for my daughter, she absolutely loves them! Delivery was fast and arrived in good time had regular updates about when my items were going to be delivered which is brilliant! :)
Very fast delivery and speedy replies. Sadly I got a 10% discount voucher and it couldn't be used with the 20%offer online yet the voucher doesn't state it can't be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Lovely gift for a new baby and well received
Lovely products that arrived very quickly
Fabulous products
Really good ethos, great quality at a good price, and fast delivery. I bought the doll for my granddaughter’s 2nd birthday. The doll is just too adorable and smells lovely, like a real baby!
Hi, I received the kids paddle pool but there was a hole, I want to return it has it is faulty and I am not happy
Hi, I'm sorry to hear your item is faulty. The paddling pools have been extremely popular over the past few weeks and we have only heard great things. We definitely want to fix this issue for you, please contact our customer service team on ohhi@thebebehive.com and we can look into this for you. Kind Regards, Lauren
Lovely products and great communication
First Oder was superb xx
Very happy with product.
Fast delivery would buy from again.
I ordered a beautiful blanket but unfortunately the wring item was sent. But the way you dealt with it was outstanding. I was so impressed. It was sorted out in 48 hours. And i recieved my order. Which is a beautiful gift my daughter.
Lovely selection of items. My purchase arrived beautifully wrapped. They replied to my query very promptly and they were friendly and very helpful. I would definitely recommend The Bebe Hive and will shop here again.
Item arrived in perfect condition. Paid for next day delivery. Didn't arrive on time. Customer services gave refund on postage. Good experience overall. Nice website and choice of stuff.
Absolutely loved everything I bought from The Bebe Hive and I can't wait to buy more!
The Bebe Hive 5 star review on 10th May 2021
Unfortunately because of their popularity the doll I wanted was not in stock but instead I bought a little mini baby boy doll for my 2 year old. It was perfect and just right for playing at bathing baby. I look forward to buying a larger toddler size doll for her to pretend feeding and looking after. They are very robust, very pretty and a good price.
The Bebe Hive is rated 4.66 based on 285 reviews