The Bebe Hive Reviews

194 Oldham Road
Grasscroft
OL4 4DW

Tell us how The Bebe Hive made you happy
If you are looking for cute scandi nordic items for your little ones this is the place for you! Beautiful unique items, great quality and quick delivery. Would recommend and use again 10/10
Yet again, delivered on time and beautifully packaged
I made an order for some cushions just over a month ago, I've yet to receive the cushions and have had no update from the Bebe Hive team about the status of our order. Really poor service from a brand I expected more of!
Great quality toy.
Arrived quickly.
Hi Johan. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, we really appreciate it! Kind Regards, the Bebe Hive
Lovely gift for my granddaughter . Arrived promptly
Hi Anne. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review, we really appreciate it! Kind Regards, the Bebe Hive
Such a lovely selection on the website. Was really easy to order and pay and my items were delivered faster than I expected with the delays over Christmas so I was very happy.
Great selection of kids toys, loads of things in stock, delivery was so fast! Everything I bought for Christmas arrived on time and packaged well. Will use again and will recommend.
Beautiful toys and books! Quick delivery just before Christmas, very pleased
Stockings are 10/10 quality. However, they are not quite what I was expecting, they took nearly three weeks to be delivered as they are handmade (which is lovely) but had I known this I wouldn't have ordered them as I needed them sooner. They were also significantly smaller than I expected considering the price.
Hi Emily, thank you for taking the time to review The Bebe Hive. We are sorry you weren't' entirely happy with our service. Our Betty's Home range is handmade and we do state on our product pages that they take around 21 days to arrive. The stockings should be the size stated on the description give or take a couple of cm's due to the handmade nature, however if this isn't the case we are more than happy to look into this for you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do. Kind Regards, The Bebe Hive
Super fast postage and yet again excellent service, many thanks!
Hi Holly, thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review...we really appreciate it! Kind regards, The Bebe Hive
Great communication when asking questions, lovely product and faster than expected delivery
Order dispatched quickly, packed sustainably (great - keep that up!), and the activity booklet was lovely - thanks.
Hi Neil, thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review! Kind regards, The Bebe Hive
The most beautiful cushion of our little girl's firat initial to go in her nursery - incredibly soft and luxurious but also very sturdy. So happy with our purchase :)
We ordered the initial cushion for our daughter. She loves it and it is great quality!
Hi Francesca, thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review! Kind regards, The Bebe Hive
Easy to use website, very quick delivery and delighted with the cushion.
Easy to use website. Quick and efficient delivery and tracking
Excellent service, fantastic products....will definitely be my shop of choice for future buys xx
Beautiful cushions, my kids love them and my sceptical husband also does!
Amazing choice of products at really great prices, customer service and shipping also really good.
Ordered a gift for Christmas, ordering was easy and the item delivered quickly. I am unable to comment on the quality etc as it is a present for Christmas.
The Bebe Hive is rated 4.63 based on 212 reviews