The Bark Ark Reviews

44% of reviewers recommend The Bark Ark

How would you rate The Bark Ark?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Stay away from this company take your money straight away then don’t contact you regarding delivery and also a nightmare to get in touch with they don’t answer the phone"
"Dreadful customer service. Products ordered over two weeks ago, took immediate payment and still no sign of delivery. Have called the number on their website countless times with no answer, have emailed twice with no reply."
"Mail order - took over a week then only part of the order turned up Very difficult to contact - left messages with no reply Shocking - wouldn’t use again"
"I had used the Bark Ark without problem a month before so I used them again to buy the same items. After a week the item hadn't arrived. I tried calling the number on the website but each time it was answered with a recorded message stating that the voicemail was full and couldn't take any more messages. I looked up the owners name & address using DNS WHOIS and sent him a letter asking for a refund. Several days later I received an email from WORLDPAY, which the site uses to process payments, saying they were refunding the purchase. I also logged into the thebarkark.co.uk website and it too said that the item had been refunded. A few days went past and the refund wasn't showing on my credit card account so I logged back into the thebarkark.co.uk website to check. It told me that my login and account didn't exist so I couldn't log in. Hmmm. Three months later I eventually received my refund after I got in touch with the FRAUD team at Tesco Credit Card and they did their magic. I would NOT recommend this site."
"Only part of the order turned up after 9 days Will not answer phone and will not reply to emails or 'contact us'"
"Good service,delivered quickly"
"quality of product was good , the price was also good , the only thing was very slow delivery, apart from that good service"
"This seller is fantastic. He knows that my dog has allergies and helps me find products that suit her needs. Always fast dispatch and delivery. They save me a fortune as prices are far cheaper than the high street. Highly recommended. One happy dog (pictured)"
"Item delivered on time and as expected thank you"
The Bark Ark is rated 2.67 based on 9 reviews