The Bark Ark Reviews

10AM
10AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does The Bark Ark deliver?

How can I contact The Bark Ark?

01902685874

info@thebarkark.co.uk

15 colley avenue

Tell us how The Bark Ark made you happy

Live Chat
"It’s been 2 months, still no items or refund. No reply from emails."
Are you The Bark Ark? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered a month ago & didn’t get my items, won’t refund me. I had to go through my credit card. Just a ridiculous amount of messing about."
"It’s been 2 months, I haven’t received items or refund. They get members of staff to write fake reviews. They’re untrustworthy & scammers."
"I ordered 6 months ago, never received items or refund. Completely ignore you. Definitely scammer!!"
"It’s been 5 months, spent £75. Never received my refund or my items. Refuse to answer the phone or emails."
"Terrible company. I spent nearly £100 & never received my items or a refund. Have contacted them on many occasions, they never reply or answer the phone. Please avoid!!"
"It’s been 4 months & I’ve not received my item or refund. They don’t answer emails or the phone. I don’t even think they have goods to sell, they’re a fake internet site."
"I ordered from them nearly 2 months ago. My order never arrived & they won’t refund me. Send them tons of emails & they won’t reply. I’ve rang them over 20 times & they refuse to answer the phone or it goes straight to answerphone, it’s always full. Please don’t waste your money or your time, definitely scammers."
"It’s been 3 months & I spent £55. Finally got a email reply from them a load of laughing emoji. It’s shows how unprofessional they are & they laugh at the fact they steal your money."
"It’s been 2 months since I ordered from them. I’ve left emails which all been ignored. I’ve rang & they don’t answer or put the phone down. Owner is Jack Millard."
"Never received order, won’t refund. Just ignore my emails. As you can see from the other complaints are complete scammers. Have got a ombudsman involved, not about money anymore. Just about getting the word out."
"I ordered from this company as a gift for my local animal shelter. I never received item & contacted them but they told me that my item couldn’t be delivered. They said they would refund me but now they ignore my emails. They’re very clever & get all their negative feedback deleted from eBay. I think it’s disgusting to steal from a charity. I think it tells you what the company are like."
"brilliant service item ordered on friday morning delivered today thank you"
"Do not order from these people, didn’t receive my item & will not refund me. Liars & scammers."
"I ordered an item in July and it never arrived. Everytime I call I get a answering message. I've had no refund or response from bark ark appalling service never arrived and really disappointed"
"This company needs reporting I order dog food took my money never arrived don’t answer phone or reply to emails Don’t buy from this company"
"can't wait to get my hands on the owner I WANT MY MONEY BACK....TAKEN MY MONEY OVER TW0 WEEKS AGO AND STILL HAVNT GOT THE BISCUITS"
"No delivery. Money taken and no response from the company."
"I used them before like the others here. This time they took the money but no delivery. I have to contact the bank now to get my money back. Do not buy anything."
"Ordered large bag of dog food online end of Jan 2018. Paid £45. Had not arrived mid Feb. Sent them two emails and contact form via website. Left answerphone message. Next time I phoned, answerphone was full, and could not leave message! Have had not a single responce from them and the order has still not arrived. AVOID!"
The Bark Ark is rated 1.63 based on 30 reviews