The Bark Ark Reviews

01902685874

info@thebarkark.co.uk

15 colley avenue

Tell us how The Bark Ark made you happy

"I ordered an item in July and it never arrived. Everytime I call I get a answering message. I've had no refund or response from bark ark appalling service never arrived and really disappointed"
Are you The Bark Ark? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback The Bark Ark receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"This company needs reporting I order dog food took my money never arrived don’t answer phone or reply to emails Don’t buy from this company"
"can't wait to get my hands on the owner I WANT MY MONEY BACK....TAKEN MY MONEY OVER TW0 WEEKS AGO AND STILL HAVNT GOT THE BISCUITS"
"No delivery. Money taken and no response from the company."
"I used them before like the others here. This time they took the money but no delivery. I have to contact the bank now to get my money back. Do not buy anything."
"Ordered large bag of dog food online end of Jan 2018. Paid £45. Had not arrived mid Feb. Sent them two emails and contact form via website. Left answerphone message. Next time I phoned, answerphone was full, and could not leave message! Have had not a single responce from them and the order has still not arrived. AVOID!"
"I ordered the wrong bird seed i paid for a courier to return the item as they were charging me £9.99 for their courier to collect i informed them that i had arranged this... no reply!! i then informed them that the item had been collected and ask they let me know when it land their end.... no reply!! I checked the tracking to find that it had been delivered and signed for but didnt get a message off them to tell me they had received i have since asked where my refund is and checked my bank to find not received yet and STILL not had a reply disgusting customer service will not be using them again thats for sure"
"Stay away from this company take your money straight away then don’t contact you regarding delivery and also a nightmare to get in touch with they don’t answer the phone"
"Dreadful customer service. Products ordered over two weeks ago, took immediate payment and still no sign of delivery. Have called the number on their website countless times with no answer, have emailed twice with no reply."
"Mail order - took over a week then only part of the order turned up Very difficult to contact - left messages with no reply Shocking - wouldn’t use again"
"I had used the Bark Ark without problem a month before so I used them again to buy the same items. After a week the item hadn't arrived. I tried calling the number on the website but each time it was answered with a recorded message stating that the voicemail was full and couldn't take any more messages. I looked up the owners name & address using DNS WHOIS and sent him a letter asking for a refund. Several days later I received an email from WORLDPAY, which the site uses to process payments, saying they were refunding the purchase. I also logged into the thebarkark.co.uk website and it too said that the item had been refunded. A few days went past and the refund wasn't showing on my credit card account so I logged back into the thebarkark.co.uk website to check. It told me that my login and account didn't exist so I couldn't log in. Hmmm. Three months later I eventually received my refund after I got in touch with the FRAUD team at Tesco Credit Card and they did their magic. I would NOT recommend this site."
"Only part of the order turned up after 9 days Will not answer phone and will not reply to emails or 'contact us'"
"Good service,delivered quickly"
"quality of product was good , the price was also good , the only thing was very slow delivery, apart from that good service"
"This seller is fantastic. He knows that my dog has allergies and helps me find products that suit her needs. Always fast dispatch and delivery. They save me a fortune as prices are far cheaper than the high street. Highly recommended. One happy dog (pictured)"
"Item delivered on time and as expected thank you"
The Bark Ark is rated 1.94 based on 16 reviews