The Badge Centre Limited Reviews

Based on 1,084 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read The Badge Centre Limited Reviews

About The Badge Centre Limited:

The Badge Centre specialise in designing and creating high quality and low cost badges. We offer a huge range of customisable badge designs for a range of occasions including Birthdays, Holidays, Celebrations & much much more!

Our personalised badges can also be customised for businesses, charities and other organisations who require their own custom designed badges.

Tell us how The Badge Centre Limited made you happy
The badges that you did for me were perfect and I will definitely be using your services again. Thanks.
The Badge Centre Limited 5 star review on 1st April 2022
I work for a day centre at Age Concern and ordered some photo badges for Father’s Day for our members. The quality is excellent and the service too! I’m sure our Dads are going to love them! I’ve ordered similar products previously for another retirement village and the residents were very happy! Thank-you Badge Centre!👏🏻
Great! Arrived in a week or so and the badges were amazing.
Really Pleased with the Badge the picture looked gorgeous and it was a good size and quality arrived on time so thank you .
Ordered a graveside plaque for a much loved uncle who passed away recently. It arrived, as promised, in the time frame specified, and I'm extremely happy with it.
Excellent quality and value for money.
Quick delivery and perfect for the event I had ordered it for.
Was really pleased with the badge I received and how quick it was delivered
Ordered a COPD badge to keep in my bag Delivery was very fast Badge is very good would recommend if you are thinking of buying
If I could I would give 10/10 this is amazing it helps everyone know I suffer with mental health but also have autism I take these everywhere and it’s amazing and helps me in situations
Great quality badges at a fantastic price, and super fast delivery!
Badge was of the quality i expected,and ahead of expected delivery date,can't fault it at all.
Excellent service , Stand with Ukraine!
I place an order and receive it the next day brilliant service
Excellent badges with an excellent service. Arrived very quickly and look great, I ordered 24 and was sent 25…..
Thank you ordered a few as a sample to show rest of family for mothers funeral will order more soon thank you so much quick service and fast delivery
For one i still haven't received my order for two the birthday it was for has now gone and haven't had a single email about it been dispatched or sent or anything
Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. The first we were made aware of this was 10 minutes ago in your message, which we have already replied to. Your order was shipped 2 days earlier than the estimate given when you ordered and it was sent First Class. As you can see from our reviews we pride ourselves on orders being sent quickly, often much quicker than the estimate given. We always welcome people to enquire about the status of an order and we would have been only too happy to have sent a replacement had we been made aware that it had not arrived before now. As the event has now passed, we have arranged a refund of your order in full. Apologies for the non delivery. This is in the process of being reported to Royal Mail.
Brilliant come fast easy to fill out online will use again
Made just as requested. Prompt service and excellent quality
Very delighted with my purchase great service everybody loved them Thank you
Well made Just the Job Good price Speedy delivery