The Badge Centre Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend The Badge Centre

About The Badge Centre: The Badge Centre specialise in designing and creating high quality and low cost badges. We offer a huge range of customisable badge designs for a range of occasions including Birthdays, Holidays, Celebrations & much much more!

Our personalised badges can also be customised for businesses, charities and other organisations who require their own custom designed badges.

How would you rate The Badge Centre ?

"Very friendly, brilliant quality badges and delivers quickly."
"Quick, friendly service. Great looking product at a good price and quickly made up and delivered."
"You offered and produced what I asked 😁"
"Product is very good but delivery to Ireland is way too expensive"
Hi

Thanks for your feedback. We do not however deliver to Ireland and we made an allowance, at your request clearly advising the price before hand, which you where happy with. It is because of those costs we no longer choose to send outside fo the UK.
"Easy to order quick delivery"
"Very happy with the product, the service and delivery times. It would have been helpful to be able to see a live draft version before ordering, but the company has been both approachable and professional to deal with."
"Swift reliable and inexpensive made a huge impact in the workplace!"
"The Badge Centre are just the best. I placed my order and within 3 days I got the badges. They were great and I really love them. Thank you very much."
"Excellent service. Prompt delivery. Easy to order"
"Absolutely delighted with the badges that you have supplied great website and excellent customer service Thankyou"
"Good quality good service Happy with finished item"
"I was a bit nervous as the website doesn’t show you a preview of the circular crop used for the badge but on arrival the badges are perfect. A good price and good quality product."
"Easy to order. Excellent service. Badges are perfect."
"Badges really good arrived on time good value for the money"
Caroline H
Verified Buyer
"I was able to download the logo wanted very easily. Price was very good"
"Great product, price, service and quick delivery."
"Very quick and very easy"
"the badges were ideal, the graphic was clear and centered nicely, overall well worth the Price. excellent."
"The badge was exactly what I needed and my expectations were exceeded immensely"
"Excellent quality. To be honest much more professional than I was expecting them to look."
The Badge Centre is rated 4.78 based on 453 reviews