The Badge Centre Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend The Badge Centre

About The Badge Centre: The Badge Centre specialise in designing and creating high quality and low cost badges. We offer a huge range of customisable badge designs for a range of occasions including Birthdays, Holidays, Celebrations & much much more!

Our personalised badges can also be customised for businesses, charities and other organisations who require their own custom designed badges.

How would you rate The Badge Centre?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Caroline H
Verified Buyer
"I was able to download the logo wanted very easily. Price was very good"
"Great product, price, service and quick delivery."
"Very quick and very easy"
"the badges were ideal, the graphic was clear and centered nicely, overall well worth the Price. excellent."
"The badge was exactly what I needed and my expectations were exceeded immensely"
"Excellent quality. To be honest much more professional than I was expecting them to look."
"The badges I ordered were centred perfectly with a good finish and fast delivery."
"Great quality, fast delivery. Highly recommend."
"It’s very nice and well made too."
"They followed my design instructions perfectly which indicates that they have a human aspect to their processes and care about satisfying their customers' needs."
"Very happy with the service the badges look amazing."
"Great badge! Looked very good and exactly how i wanted it to. Sturdy and great quality"
"The badges are great - I want more!"
"My order arrived within dates given but on arrival there was only one badge instead of three . I emailed and within minutes I had a reply apologising for the mistake and that the order would be resent straight away .the next day it arrived in post .i was very happy . Would definitely use The Badge Centre again and recommend it to friends"
"They helped with my art work. Communication was excellent. I can not thank them enough. They made my ideas work. AND AT THE BEST PRICE. I couldn't recommend them more!"
"Efficient - well-made - simply explained - delivered on time"
"They are great badges with exactly the design we wanted."
"Absolutely perfect in every way. Excellent price,amazing service,sensational product. You made a little 7 year old very happy. Thank you so much,will be using you every birthday now!"
"Really nice memory"
"Order completed and sent out without any problems. Badges of high quality and exactly what we needed."
The Badge Centre is rated 4.77 based on 439 reviews