The Badge Centre Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Badge Centre

About The Badge Centre: The Badge Centre specialise in designing and creating high quality and low cost badges. We offer a huge range of customisable badge designs for a range of occasions including Birthdays, Holidays, Celebrations & much much more!

Our personalised badges can also be customised for businesses, charities and other organisations who require their own custom designed badges.

Tell us how The Badge Centre made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I ordered the badge on 9th November 2018. I was informed it was shipped on the 12 th it is now the 19th and still no sign of order. I have messaged them twice on their website still have not received any reply. Obviously the birthday of the person order was for gas now passed. Very disappointed would not use this company again."
Thanks for getting in touch by both email and review, however your comments are somewhat unfair.

Firstly, I am sorry you have not received your order, which as you rightfully say was shipped sometime ago. The first we knew about this was via your first message, as per your comments. What you did not mention or consider was your message was sent on Saturday, when we are closed.

Your second message, a complaint about not receiving a reply, was at 7.22am this morning, still when we where closed and we had not had chance to even see your first message. Even this review was left over an hour before we opened. So 2 emails and a review all during a time we are closed, so we have not been given any chance to even see what may have happened and reply.

When I replied to your second message we had been open only 55 minutes.

As per my reply your order will be refunded due to it not being received.
"Place the order on the 5th November and up to date the 17th November still notbrecived it SO if you can see where it has got to be good Look forwardvtonyour reply John owensc"
"Great product at really reasonable price. Order process was easy and they came quickly."
"Friendly and helpful staff. Excellent and fast service. Great end product. Would highly recommend and would definitely use The Badge Centre again."
"I was so impressed by the ease of the process, the price and the quick turnaround from order to delivery!"
"Simple website process, easy to use, very quick delivery of a quality product. Will use again"
"Amazing quality and super fast."
"Excellent service from the badge centre! Placed an order at a very reasonable price and received the photo badges 2/3 days later! So delighted they arrived in time. Thanks Badge centre, I’ll be using you again very shortly!!"
"Very helpful and professional. The badges look lovely and are a good size. Fats delivery too."
"Excellent badges, the cost is very reasonable. Well done The Badge Centre"
"The badges have turned out great but I've emailed you regarding some extra orders and I've had no reply?"
"Great value for money. Fantastic badges and very good quality. Great delivery service. Very happy with the badges and the service."
"Excellent service. Fast. Well made badges at a very reasonable price. Will be back for more."
"Order not received and no contact following my email to you! Received refund today, with no communication from you. Two days left to source an alternative. Absolutely disgusting service!"
"Badges were ordered for our school bullying week, they are of a superb quality and at a great price. There was an issue with delivery but Lee resolved the matter with efficiency. Would recommend."
"Very easy website and good service"
"A very easy and quick service, would recommend to anybody."
"Excellent service badges were superb"
"Good photo reproduction, prompt service. Colour could have been a bit stronger. Pin mechanism a bit flimsy."
"Really lovely badge made extra special by the fact that it can be personalised. We were really lucky, I ordered the badge a week in advance and it arrive the morning of the day before the big day. Thank you"
The Badge Centre is rated 4.72 based on 567 reviews