The Badge Centre Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend The Badge Centre

About The Badge Centre: The Badge Centre specialise in designing and creating high quality and low cost badges. We offer a huge range of customisable badge designs for a range of occasions including Birthdays, Holidays, Celebrations & much much more!

Our personalised badges can also be customised for businesses, charities and other organisations who require their own custom designed badges.

Tell us how The Badge Centre made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Not placing an order despite the fact that we thought the badges looked good as we want something a bit more substantial - ie metal badges."
"Very good quality, clear print & prompt delivery."
"Really pleased with my purchase"
"Really not happy with your service! I ordered these badges for a stag party on the 6th April, you now have an out of office on till the 1st! If the badges do not arrive in time then forget them and return my money! You should have informed me you would be closed when you emailed on the 13th March double checking badge details! Not impressed with your service"
Hi
Sorry to hear you are unhappy.

You appear to have assumed that as we have an out of office reply to our emails that orders are on hold.

Before we closed ALL orders were completed and dispatched. Your order left us before we closed for the week, our first week being closed in 6 years, so that we can go on our honeymoon.

Us being closed was not something that you needed to be informed of simply as it did not and would not have affected your order. If you login and checked your order status this is something that you would clearly see.

For clarification, at the time of this reply, we have only been closed for for half a day (last Friday). It is now only 10.20am on Monday morning. Given we are only open half day on Friday, we have been closed for under 5 working hours. I am sorry this caused you concern.

Orders that have been placed after we closed for the week have had had the dispatch periods set accordingly. For example, when ordering this morning would only show the option of ‘dispatch in 7 working days’ during checkout. This afternoon that will change to 6 working days.
"Exactly as described and quick delivery. No worries."
"They were so helpful and understanding, I couldn’t fault them at all, My delivery was days early too, I would definitely recommend them , absolutely spot on, thank you guys"
"It was delivered to late so not used wanted it for sat 16 th March but came Monday 18 th March . Was ordered 7 th March so thought would of been delivered in plenty of time ."
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

I have looked at your order and the dates that you quoted for delivery seem exactly what I would expect with your order, based on your selection.

Yes, you ordered on the 7th, however at 23.30, so we would not see the order until the following day.

During checkout you selected (Dispatch in 5 working days - allow 1/2 days for delivery).

You order left us on the Thursday ( the 5th working day) and arrived on the second working day afterwards

We do offer quicker dispatch options, however you chose the 5 working day option.
"The badges arrived promptly and look just as they did on the website when creating them - exactly what I wanted. Overall a great service"
"Quick service. Excellent ‘European’ badges for all my family"
"Loved the badge and was delivered promptly!"
"Excellent customer service, beautiful badges and speedy delivery. A1 service"
"Awesome Service and Assistance"
"Prices are expensive."
I am sorry to hear that you found 40p per custom badge expensive.

Your total order of 25 badges, including delivery was £11.50. You paid 40p per badge plus delivery.

Not really sure what price you are used to.......... but we have to buy components, they have to have artwork done, your badges printed, cut out and made (by hand).

As prices are visible before ordering I am unsure why you would comment on price after ordering.... a true fist for us.
"Good product and great service"
"I am very sorry about leaving this review, but after more than 2 weeks since ordering (and having paid the extra hefty surcharge for express delivery) I didn't receive the goods. I have been received some support on email, but only to confirm that there was no record of the shipment, a part some memory that this was repacked. I am very disappointed, as we had promised the badges for an event and got a lot of disappointed people. I won't make the same mistake on using them again."
"I only ordered one bade. The order was dome online on the Tuesday morning and it was delivered on Wednesday. very good service."
"Hi, I have still not received the order"
"The badges were just as described and I was pleased with their quality and the speed at which they arrived."
"Badge was exactly what I wanted. Quality of picture was excellent"
"Great product and delivered quickly. Will be using the Badge Centre again soon :)"
The Badge Centre is rated 4.63 based on 725 reviews