Theatre Breaks Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Theatre Breaks

About Theatre Breaks: Theatre Breaks arranges short breaks with theatre and event tickets and hotel accommodation to a range of destinations around the UK, including London, Edinburgh, Cardiff, Stratford-Upon-Avon and also abroad with breaks to Broadway and Paris..

02032871808

Bedford Road

How would you rate Theatre Breaks?

32 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Theatre Breaks in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Very disappointed in their misleading information. They implied it was close to the theatre....walking distance....When in fact it was walking distance to the tube stations making us think it was close by. Not knowing London very well it was very misleading selling point"
"It was very simple to book & when I realised I'd accidentally booked the wrong weekend their staff quickly changed my booking at no extra cost."
Mr Ian McKinnon
Verified Buyer
"Booking dealt with speedily and efficiently. Tickets for theatre arrived very quickly."
Mrs Shirley Earp
Verified Buyer
"Very prompt with tickets. Have booked hotel break all good! Well impressed."
Mr Stuart Gee
Verified Buyer
"Theatre Breaks gave me a huge amount of help with choosing the break, organising the hotel and arranging payment - I paid partly with Theatre Tokens so it wasn't straight forward but they made it easy."
Mr Keith Turner
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to navigate and book. However I wool like the facility to reprint the accommodation voucher given the booking reference"
Miss Karen Ryan
Verified Buyer
"First time using Suoerbreaks,Easy booking and tickets we're with us in 3 days. No fuss or hassle. Great service. Will definitely use again."
Mrs Jane Harper
Verified Buyer
"Every aspect of using this site was a breeze. Each part is easy and gives u lots of choice. Would definitely use again"
Mrs Emma Challis
Verified Buyer
"Efficient and good value."
Mrs Kay Young
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient. Immediate email confirmation and theatre tickets were sent within a few days."
Mr Charles Irvine
Verified Buyer
"Effortsless and straitforward.however yet to receive my theatre tickets"
That's great to hear - I'm sure that you will have a great time. Regarding the tickets, depending on the show, the actual tickets may not come out to you up until 7 days before your break (although it is usually much, much sooner). If you have any worries or questions regarding the tickets, please don't hesitate in calling the booking office: +44 (0)1904 420452
Mr Ken Gaylor
Verified Buyer
"Good value and easy to book"
Foreachlo Ann Coyne
Verified Buyer
"They were very helpful when I phoned as I had not put my brothers name on the booking form and they changed it all for me as it is for his 70th birthday and I would have been very upset for getting it wrong Thank you for making it easy for me Ann Coyne x"
Mrs Michelle Poole
Verified Buyer
"The site was really simple to use. I managed to book a hotel and theatre tickets for a group of six of us to enjoy later this year."
Mr Graham Bedford
Verified Buyer
"Hotel in Russell Square is a Good central quiet location, pre-theatre dinner was excellent, top seats were tops, overall a great weekend, Thank you."
Mrs Jennifer Shoesmith
Verified Buyer
"So far so good. The process was simple and straightforward, but did rather assume that I knew what I was doing, was confident about the process, knew about all the shows, and knew my London hotels well. I don't, none of it. Never stayed in London, never been to a West End show, never booked online - scared witless. I really could have done with a lot more guidance and info on the site. But I did it - and I gave up on several other sites! Thank you. Let's hope it all goes well from here............"
I am really glad you persevered with our website. If you need any help or re-assurance, you can always call our reservations team. They are there from 8am to 10pm 7 days a week on 01904 420 452. I am sure you will have a great break and I look forward to hearing what you thought of the show when you come back.
Mrs Diane Moffat
Verified Buyer
"First time I have used theatrebreaks and certainly won't be the last I feel I got a great service and lots of options in my price range well pleased and can,t wait to surprise my granddaughter ????"
Mrs Susan Thompson
Verified Buyer
"Not been on the theatre break yet due to go end of March 2016, but booking was very easy confirmation on hotel within an hour, theatre tickets arrived by post within 48 hours really good service. Very impressed. Will write further review after my return"
Mrs Geraldine Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Easy to make booking on line. looking forward to our January break.my husband's surprise Christmas gift."
Mrs Sarah Anderson
Verified Buyer
"The process of booking a theatre break was very straightforward and easy to do. Also, the theatre tickets arrived within two days. My principal concern is that it would be better to be able to select the theatre seats rather than just a price group. Or at the least, select part of the theatre (stalls, dress circle, etc)."
Theatre Breaks is rated 4.44 based on 32 reviews