Theatre Box Office Reviews

of reviewers recommend Theatre Box Office
Read Theatre Box Office Reviews

About Theatre Box Office:

Theatre Box Office is the only site you need for London theatre. Book tickets, packages or breaks through our secure online booking system or if you prefer to book over the telephone call the theatre box office on +44 (0)207 400 1257.
We work closely with all of London's West End theatres to bring you the best discounts and packages.

Tell us how Theatre Box Office made you happy
Helpful, good price, efficient
The tickets arrived on time and were correct. The play was good. At first we were dismayed that Tuttons Brasserie was so far from the theatre but when we worked it all out it was only some 10-15 minutes walk. A table was waiting for us and the food was good as was the service. A very pleasant evening altogether.
Easy to buy the tickets and they arrived via the post very promptly. Straight forward and hassle free.
The website payment page wasn't working, showed an error code and a number to call the Box Office. I phoned and the lady at the other end was really helpful, she could see online what I had tried to book, confirmed everything and took my payment. Brilliant service
I thought I had left it too late to get the tickets for December but Theatre Box Office found them for me at a price I could afford.
The person with whom I spoke with was very accommodating and friendly. I needed to look at a variety of dates, he was patient and very helpful.
It worked and we had a very good seat for £25.00
The website was reasonably straightforward and the tickets came promptly
There seemed to be a complete disconnect between the information visible on screen, in terms both of pricing and availability, and what was actually available. Also, there were long delays while waiting for someone to answer the phone. This was for Julius Caesar.
Clear information and easy to navigate plus prompt despatch of tickets
The member of staff at the Theatre Box Office was very helpful when I telephoned and enquired about booking 4 Tickets for Aladdin at the Prince Edward Theatre. We went through the options and settled on the right one for us and I booked 4 tickets for Saturday 28th October 2017. I shall certainly use your service again for future West End Theatre bookings.
Friendly helpful and informative.
We requested stall seats and were happy with the seats Everthing very good from booking tickets until the day of the show
Easy to find tickets, reasonable costs and quick delivery!
Great service, phoned in and it was all sorted very quickly.
Efficient. Tickets arrived quickly. Meal offer was good.
Efficient and patient
Not happy at having to pay £80 for £62.50 face value tickets. Total rip off but unfortunately no option as I really want to see this show. If you can't book at face value through the theatre box office (which I was assured this site was), then how do you???
Very efficient and good discounted prices
Prompt delivery of tickets.
Booking fee comparable with other agents.
Theatre Box Office is rated 4.59 based on 51 reviews