AirGun Centre Reviews

1 New Reviews Written
04AM
4AM

Tell us how AirGun Centre made you happy

"As the song says, Simply the Best. Superb service and advice. Thank you lads a job well done. Looking at a FX Wildcat in .22. Hope to see you soon in the new year. Merry Christmas."
Are you AirGun Centre? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback AirGun Centre receives. Reply Free
"Ordered a Daystate Red-wolf in.177 from the lads at the air gun center and true to there word it turned up on-time for me. They were very helpful fitting my scope to check the mount size and showing me all the features of the rifle ( which is the best i have ever shot by the way ) . I can't thank them enough for their patience in helping me and their friendly well run set up."
"You get the measure of a place when things don't quite go to plan and I doff my cap to the lads at AirGun Centre for their responsiveness and customer focus. The issue was not of their making but the way they dealt with it - out of hours, during a bank holiday weekend - was exemplary. Three words: trustworthy, responsive, excellent. Well done, lads - and thanks."
"I’ve purchased my last five air rifles from The Airgun Centre. The reason I continued to use them after the first purchase was simple: they’re the best in the business. They offer some fantastic deals on rifle / scope combos, they’ll give you honest advice on choosing the right air rifle for your needs (even if it means you buying a cheaper gun) and their after-sales servicing package is second-to-none. Simply put, don’t go anywhere for an air rifle before you speak to these guys."
"steve is the king"
"Airgun centre in Rayleigh Essex are by far the best I have ever come across in this field. The customer service is second to none and have massive knowledge base too. On top of that anything purchased from them I believe has lifetime free servicing......what more can I say"
AirGun Centre is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews