AirGun Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend AirGun Centre
5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact AirGun Centre?

Tell us how AirGun Centre made you happy

Telephone
"Very helpful as Im a beginner many thanks to them!!!!!!"
Are you AirGun Centre? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"We spoke on the telephone on Friday and was pleased with information given, we drove from Snape in Suffolk to the shop and was served by Ben who could not have been more helpful, at the time of our visit the shop was extremely busy, however we were treated as special guest, every question we asked was listened to fully and given a full explanation with curtesy and respect, Ben showed us several guns allowing both myself and my wife to be fully involved with purchase, all aspects of the gun and uses and all safety aspects explain in a very polite way, whilst we waited for him to set up the gun, he offered and made us both a drink, and put us at our ease. It was a delight to be dealt with in such a respectful manner, my wife was very nervous before going in the shop but came out feeling really positive and fully informed. We look forward to using the rifle at a local club to us and any future dealing with Ben."
"Hi Airgun Centre , its me again , reading your reviews , i see you post negative as well as positive reviews which is great being totally transparent, ive been reading them , i see quite a damning review from a David Porter and of course we are all entitled to our opinions , all i can say is Dave must of had wrong shop or had an Axe to grind , that negative review has dragged your rating to 4.9, if not for that you would be at a 5 rating , Dave could i suggest you ring the Guys at Airgun Centre and im sure they would resolve the problem and issues you have - They are like you & me only trying to earn an honest living, at least ring the Guys there and give them a chance to resolve your issue - Mark (plymouth) - im sure you wont be dissapointed"
"Hi just before Christmas I went back to the Airgun centre to purchase my second rifle from Ben the first one was a Daystate Huntsman HR, and got excellent service and advise,so went back just before Christmas to purchased a new Daystate pulsar.I will travel all the way from Surrey to this store.Very helpful staff😃and many thanks to Ben. Terry Parker."
"I purchased a BSA R10 SE from The Airgun Centre after about 10 days I noticed the forend of the stock had split on the rosewood section contacted them and sent photos and was advised to send it to them a new Ona arrived return of post excellent service highly recommended"
"I cannot praise the guys in this shop enough. It's so refreshing to be served by someone who is more interested in making sure you get what's right for you than they are is selling you anything. Their knowledge and expertise makes it nice to go there as they all seem more than willing to advise and guide you to make sure you are happy with your choice. I am over the moon with my new Brocock Rifle and I did have one issue with it but i contacted the shop. Was asked to bring the rifle in for them to check to see if it was me or rifle. It turns out it was gun at fault so the man who was serving me asked if I would mind if he sorted it there and then if I could wait . Whole new fill valve fitted while I waited and a check for air leaks and full air refill. In my mind service is second to none. Just like to say that if you can , give these guys a call to see if they can help you with your air gun needs. Cheers Ade"
"As the song says, Simply the Best. Superb service and advice. Thank you lads a job well done. Looking at a FX Wildcat in .22. Hope to see you soon in the new year. Merry Christmas."
"Ordered a Daystate Red-wolf in.177 from the lads at the air gun center and true to there word it turned up on-time for me. They were very helpful fitting my scope to check the mount size and showing me all the features of the rifle ( which is the best i have ever shot by the way ) . I can't thank them enough for their patience in helping me and their friendly well run set up."
"You get the measure of a place when things don't quite go to plan and I doff my cap to the lads at AirGun Centre for their responsiveness and customer focus. The issue was not of their making but the way they dealt with it - out of hours, during a bank holiday weekend - was exemplary. Three words: trustworthy, responsive, excellent. Well done, lads - and thanks."
"I’ve purchased my last five air rifles from The Airgun Centre. The reason I continued to use them after the first purchase was simple: they’re the best in the business. They offer some fantastic deals on rifle / scope combos, they’ll give you honest advice on choosing the right air rifle for your needs (even if it means you buying a cheaper gun) and their after-sales servicing package is second-to-none. Simply put, don’t go anywhere for an air rifle before you speak to these guys."
"steve is the king"
"Airgun centre in Rayleigh Essex are by far the best I have ever come across in this field. The customer service is second to none and have massive knowledge base too. On top of that anything purchased from them I believe has lifetime free servicing......what more can I say"
AirGun Centre is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews