AirGun Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend AirGun Centre

How would you rate AirGun Centre ?

"Ordered a Daystate Red-wolf in.177 from the lads at the air gun center and true to there word it turned up on-time for me. They were very helpful fitting my scope to check the mount size and showing me all the features of the rifle ( which is the best i have ever shot by the way ) . I can't thank them enough for their patience in helping me and their friendly well run set up."
"You get the measure of a place when things don't quite go to plan and I doff my cap to the lads at AirGun Centre for their responsiveness and customer focus. The issue was not of their making but the way they dealt with it - out of hours, during a bank holiday weekend - was exemplary. Three words: trustworthy, responsive, excellent. Well done, lads - and thanks."
"I’ve purchased my last five air rifles from The Airgun Centre. The reason I continued to use them after the first purchase was simple: they’re the best in the business. They offer some fantastic deals on rifle / scope combos, they’ll give you honest advice on choosing the right air rifle for your needs (even if it means you buying a cheaper gun) and their after-sales servicing package is second-to-none. Simply put, don’t go anywhere for an air rifle before you speak to these guys."
"steve is the king"
"Airgun centre in Rayleigh Essex are by far the best I have ever come across in this field. The customer service is second to none and have massive knowledge base too. On top of that anything purchased from them I believe has lifetime free servicing......what more can I say"
AirGun Centre is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews