The AA Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend The AA
Telephone

How would you rate The AA ?

"Estimated quite via email for motor insurance bearing in mind the aa had all the relevant information, £385. I ring up confirm all the information held for me and hey presto the quote is actually £792! What a joke and a complete drain of 20 minutes out of my day! Never again! 😩"
"As I'm disabled I don't have patience , the adviser I spoke with said take it at a slow pace no rush . he was considerate very helpful and polite , had a great package for ,my needs ...."
"I switched to AA for my car insurance and got it for only 2/3rds of my previous insurer's best offer. I had an emergency call-out a few months later and my problem was sorted very quickly in a most friendly and skillful manner."
"My claim was processed to my satisfaction. Cover after the remaining the same amount I was paying before. Very happy with the service. Many thanks to AA insurance company."
The AA is rated 4.25 based on 4 reviews