The AA Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The AA

How would you rate The AA?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
tracey hale

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The AA in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Tracey Hale
"As I'm disabled I don't have patience , the adviser I spoke with said take it at a slow pace no rush . he was considerate very helpful and polite , had a great package for ,my needs ...."
"I switched to AA for my car insurance and got it for only 2/3rds of my previous insurer's best offer. I had an emergency call-out a few months later and my problem was sorted very quickly in a most friendly and skillful manner."
Germachew Mulugeta
"My claim was processed to my satisfaction. Cover after the remaining the same amount I was paying before. Very happy with the service. Many thanks to AA insurance company."
The AA is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews