The Works  Reviews

The Works  have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices and customer service. Full Insights

95% of reviewers recommend The Works

Minworth

Categories:
Entertainment
Books & Magazines

How would you rate The Works  ?

"Talking about mermaids, Who doesn’t like mysterious creatures since childhood. Some consider mermaids as imaginary while for some they exist. My kids already have few merchandise of mermaids and I bought a shopping bag this time from https://www.theworks.co.uk/c/we-love/mermaids . While I go for shopping my kids want to hold the bag and like roaming around with it, as they love the colour and the design engraved on it. Thank you the works, The product was delivered within 5 business. Not only this but they have variety of Mermaid related products from notebooks to headbands, bags , etc."
"Hi I was a regular customer for the works for last 2yrs. I had a very bad experience in the store, my family including me were treated badly and were checked thrice by their staff as if we have stolen something. Staff was very unprofessional and had no words like thank you and sorry... I will never visit the works southampton again"
"Did buy from The Works but won’t anymore. It’s disgusting how the can stock and sell in bulk imbrellas showing a master and his hounds. Don’t they know it’s illegal to hunt foxes."
"Really nice and good quality books at an amazing low price. I really don't know how the works can make any money at the prices I pay for such lovely books."
"I am a loyal customer of The Works since last 5 years and I always enjoy shopping experience over there. Since last few months I started doing more online shopping than visiting the actual shop; thanks to my age and my tech-savvy grandson. I often order house and leisure goodies from https://www.theworks.co.uk/page/home-leisure. They provide great service. I really like on time deliveries and package safety provided by them. Also, they come up with different online sales and discount. In short it’s pocket friendly without compromising on product quality."
"WHETHER I SHOP WITH 'THE WORKS' ONLINE OR IN THEIR OUTLETS I ALWAYS FIND WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR, MAINLY BOOKS, BUT I FIND LOTS OF OTHER ITEMS TOO WHICH MAKE EXCELLENT GIFTS AT PRICES I CAN AFFORD. THE STAFF ARE ALWAYS HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY....AND OF COURSE THERE ARE THE POINTS!...... WITH A LOYALTY CARD I'M OFTEN ABLE TO 'BUY' AN ITEM FREE OF CHARGE. AN EXCELLENT COMPANY IN MY OPINION. WELL DONE 'THE WORKS'...KEEP UP THE GOOD 'WORKS'!"
"Outstanding customer service and very helpful when it cam to finding my craft pieces I needed"
"prices of their books very good prices."
"simple ordering, great prices, easy collection and great customer service. Left with a smile!"
"I have always found their stationery to be of good quality and value."
"Purchases always received in good time. Purchases always packaged well. Purchases always good quality."
"good choice"
"The Works has everything from Toys, Crafts, Books stationary and everything you are looking for. You can also get Home and leisure products there. They have great offers and discounts online. Special festive offers and products just makes the shopping more fun. Quality of the products purchased has always met my expectations. Great work The Works. Visit https://www.theworks.co.uk"
"The staff helped me find the book I wanted and at a great price to the staff are really nice especially as it was my first time shopping their will definitely be shopping their again."
"The staff at the shop helped me find the item I was looking for, which I'd seen on their website but couldn't locate in the shop. They rummaged in the store room and got the last copy out for me."
"Eady to use website and checkout. Good prices and large selection of products. Everything very clear. Dont have to order loads to get free delivery. Also do click and collect."
"Ordered books online, at reduced cost. Picked up from Stowmarket branch before due. Staff member checked for parcel even though it hadn't been checked in yet. Great customer service"
"great store especially for books they have everything also have some great unusual gifts"
"the items I order are always good value,and it is so easy to shop on line."
"The Works is an excellent option to buy quirky DIY craft items. I was searching for some unusual craft stuff to buy. One of my friend, recommended me to visit theworks.co.uk. I must say that The Works is too good. They offer great deals at best prices. Loved the collection of crafts. I would strongly recommend to visit https://www.theworks.co.uk/"
The Works  is rated 4.67 based on 60 reviews