The Works  Reviews

Minworth

Categories:
Entertainment
Books & Magazines

How would you rate The Works  ?

"I am a loyal customer of The Works since last 5 years and I always enjoy shopping experience over there. Since last few months I started doing more online shopping than visiting the actual shop; thanks to my age and my tech-savvy grandson. I often order house and leisure goodies from https://www.theworks.co.uk/page/home-leisure. They provide great service. I really like on time deliveries and package safety provided by them. Also, they come up with different online sales and discount. In short it’s pocket friendly without compromising on product quality."
Mr. John Parfitt
"WHETHER I SHOP WITH 'THE WORKS' ONLINE OR IN THEIR OUTLETS I ALWAYS FIND WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR, MAINLY BOOKS, BUT I FIND LOTS OF OTHER ITEMS TOO WHICH MAKE EXCELLENT GIFTS AT PRICES I CAN AFFORD. THE STAFF ARE ALWAYS HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY....AND OF COURSE THERE ARE THE POINTS!...... WITH A LOYALTY CARD I'M OFTEN ABLE TO 'BUY' AN ITEM FREE OF CHARGE. AN EXCELLENT COMPANY IN MY OPINION. WELL DONE 'THE WORKS'...KEEP UP THE GOOD 'WORKS'!"
Nicole Georgina
"Outstanding customer service and very helpful when it cam to finding my craft pieces I needed"
"prices of their books very good prices."
Deborah Lindsay
"simple ordering, great prices, easy collection and great customer service. Left with a smile!"
Frances Simpson
"I have always found their stationery to be of good quality and value."
Jean Evans
"Purchases always received in good time. Purchases always packaged well. Purchases always good quality."
Mrs Angela Harrison
"good choice"
"The Works has everything from Toys, Crafts, Books stationary and everything you are looking for. You can also get Home and leisure products there. They have great offers and discounts online. Special festive offers and products just makes the shopping more fun. Quality of the products purchased has always met my expectations. Great work The Works. Visit https://www.theworks.co.uk"
"The staff helped me find the book I wanted and at a great price to the staff are really nice especially as it was my first time shopping their will definitely be shopping their again."
CJ Calogero
"The staff at the shop helped me find the item I was looking for, which I'd seen on their website but couldn't locate in the shop. They rummaged in the store room and got the last copy out for me."
"Eady to use website and checkout. Good prices and large selection of products. Everything very clear. Dont have to order loads to get free delivery. Also do click and collect."
JACKIE JENKINS
"Ordered books online, at reduced cost. Picked up from Stowmarket branch before due. Staff member checked for parcel even though it hadn't been checked in yet. Great customer service"
Curry, Suzanne
"great store especially for books they have everything also have some great unusual gifts"
Christine Day
"the items I order are always good value,and it is so easy to shop on line."
"The Works is an excellent option to buy quirky DIY craft items. I was searching for some unusual craft stuff to buy. One of my friend, recommended me to visit theworks.co.uk. I must say that The Works is too good. They offer great deals at best prices. Loved the collection of crafts. I would strongly recommend to visit https://www.theworks.co.uk/"
Joan
"Great offers, great choice of items at great prices."
"The Works is known for books, toys, gifts, stationery and arts & crafts. You will discover a huge range of products at great value prices. Every year more than 40,000 products are sold which includes big brands. At The Works, you will always find something unique from educational products to beautiful collection of gifts. I love the works and will be shopping soon again for Christmas. To know more visit https://www.theworks.co.uk/"
William Ryder
Unverified Reviewer
"I had an item delivered faulty. I had to wait a week for confirmation that I could send back (you have to ask to return something, even when faulty, even though it's within your rights!) I was told a refund would be made within 3 to 5 days of the item being returned. It took several weeks. I had to open Paypal disputes and chase several times to get a refund. I asked for a small additional amount to cover the inconvenience and was refused. Very poor customer service."
Laura Healey
"easy and friendly website, items ordered and delivered the very next day, excellent service and products at an affordable price. extremely satisfied customer"
The Works  is rated 4.79 based on 56 reviews