The Works  Reviews

4PM
4PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does The Works  deliver?

How can I contact The Works ?

About The Works : The Works is a discount book store also offering discount art materials, toys, games and audio visual products. Please feel free to have a look around our web site and find the book you are looking for. <br />

orders@theworks.co.uk

The Works Stores Ltd
Midpoint Park
Minworth

Categories:
Entertainment
Books & Magazines

Tell us how The Works  made you happy

"Friendly staff and good prices on books, with a worthwhile loyalty card scheme."
Are you The Works ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Good quick service great prices lots of choice great overall service"
"Good quick service great prices lots of choice great overall service"
"I like the promotions that they regularly run with discounts. Prices are very competitive and I use this shop to buy Christmas and Birthday presents regularly. Website is easy to use."
"happy with this order and got emails to update me on how long it would be but one item very slighty damaged and was a day late but worth it."
"Ordered four items (charged £2 for next day delivery) to receive one item after 3 days, two after a week (and had to chase) and after two weeks I still have an item outstanding. Despite contacting on many occasions, I still don’t know if/when I will receive the outstanding item. I received no proper apology for this shocking customer service and was simply given a ‘copy and paste’ note that some items are third party that are dispatched on 48 hour post. So I can’t work out why they would still charge me £2 next day knowing that they can’t provide that on the books I purchased. To date, I am still chasing updates."
"Brilliant staff, brilliant products, brilliant prices!"
"I ordered some Christmas stocking gifts for my children. All original toys I hadn’t seen anywhere else. I ordered at 8pm and I woke up at 8.30 the next day to find my item had been delivered to my front porch. Excellent service. Very impressed"
"What can I say! This shop is absolutely brilliant, it my most favourite shop for both me and my children, tons of books, arts and crafts. I just love it"
"My order came very quickly and was well packed. Excellent communication from the company too."
"Highly recommend The Works all items I bought were of excellent quality, had Free postage on over £20, delivery was excellent."
"Prompt delivery and had problem with item and got helpful staff and quick refund"
"I placed order with code today25 for up to 25% discount when spend £10 Or more and it didn't come off . Awaiting reply from customer services"
"Talking about mermaids, Who doesn’t like mysterious creatures since childhood. Some consider mermaids as imaginary while for some they exist. My kids already have few merchandise of mermaids and I bought a shopping bag this time from https://www.theworks.co.uk/c/we-love/mermaids . While I go for shopping my kids want to hold the bag and like roaming around with it, as they love the colour and the design engraved on it. Thank you the works, The product was delivered within 5 business. Not only this but they have variety of Mermaid related products from notebooks to headbands, bags , etc."
"Hi I was a regular customer for the works for last 2yrs. I had a very bad experience in the store, my family including me were treated badly and were checked thrice by their staff as if we have stolen something. Staff was very unprofessional and had no words like thank you and sorry... I will never visit the works southampton again"
"Good choice of books (and other items but I am into books) - delivered on time, you can pick up your order from local shop and it is all packaged nicely and delivered with a smile. You collect points as you shop so that comes in handy."
"Did buy from The Works but won’t anymore. It’s disgusting how the can stock and sell in bulk imbrellas showing a master and his hounds. Don’t they know it’s illegal to hunt foxes."
"Excellent customer service"
"Really nice and good quality books at an amazing low price. I really don't know how the works can make any money at the prices I pay for such lovely books."
"I am a loyal customer of The Works since last 5 years and I always enjoy shopping experience over there. Since last few months I started doing more online shopping than visiting the actual shop; thanks to my age and my tech-savvy grandson. I often order house and leisure goodies from https://www.theworks.co.uk/page/home-leisure. They provide great service. I really like on time deliveries and package safety provided by them. Also, they come up with different online sales and discount. In short it’s pocket friendly without compromising on product quality."
The Works  is rated 4.57 based on 77 reviews