The Workplace Depot Reviews

hello@theworkplacedepot.co.uk

Miller House, Moorbridge Road East, Bingham

Tell us how The Workplace Depot made you happy
Helpful and efficient
Hi, Thank you for leaving a review! We are pleased you're happy with the service you received. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to let us know. Have a nice day! Kind regards, Shantel.
Great service and very prompt delivery of a great product.
Hi Vince, Thank you for the review and the wonderful image! We're happy you're pleased with both the services received and the product too - it's great to see if product in use and that it's working well for you. Should you require anything now or in the near future, please let us know and we'll be more than happy to help. Have a lovely day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Great service.....quick easy and very helpful.
Hi Ashley, Thank you for leaving us a review! We're pleased you're happy with the service you received from us here at The Workplace Depot. If you require anything else, please let us know. Have a great day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Found Workplace Depot online for my purchase of a 6 Post Que System at an amazing price. I required this item to aid customers waiting outside of my retail business. Having the Delightful Shantel handle my order was an added bonus. She was highly professional and easy to understand after I was required to call up regarding stock availability. I will definitely be pointing any interested business owners in my town in this direction for similar items. You will get first rate service here while other sellers profiteer.
Good Afternoon Andy, Many thanks for the lovely review! Its always nice to hear that our customers are happy with the products and service they received from us. Hope to hear from you again in the future! Have a lovely weekend. Kindest regards, Shantel.
AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE. SHANTEL WAS VERY HELPFUL.
Hi Eleonora, Thank you for the review! I am happy I could help and get things sorted for you at this end. If you need anything else in the near future, please let me know and I will be more than happy to help. Have a lovely weekend! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Very straight forward ordering process. Friendly, polite, professional. Would certainly recommend.
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy we could assist you and help you find the right product for your requirements. If you need anything else, you know where to find us! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Excellent customer service from Shantel
Hi, Thank you for the review! Very happy I could help and get things sorted for you. If you need anything else in the near future, please let me know and I will be more than happy to help. Have a great weekend! Kindest regards, Shantel.
From my first telephone call to check availability to the email with the delivery date, the service has been first class. This has been the first time I have used The Workplace Depot and have found them to be professional. friendly and helpful throughout the order process.
Hi Mick, Thank you for leaving us a review. Very happy you're pleased with the service you have received - if you need anything else in the near future, please let us know and we will be more than happy to help. Have a great evening! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Shantel was efficient, friendly and responded processed the order really quickly. Great stuff.
Hi Rob, Thank you for your lovely review. We're happy you're pleased with the services and product received! Should you require anything in the future, please let me know and I will be happy to assist. Have a wonderful evening, Rob! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Excellent service very polite and helpful
Hey Steve, Thank for leaving the review! Very happy I could help you out and point you in the right direction - I will look forward to hearing from you again in the near future. Have a nice day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Shantel was very helpful, polite and efficient
Hello James, Thanks for leaving the review! Very happy I could help you out and point you in the right direction - I will look forward to hearing from you again in the near future. Have a nice day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Very easy and smooth transaction. Shantel was very helpful and professional throughout.
Hi Keith, Thank you for your kind review. I am happy you're pleased with the services and product received! Should you require anything in the future, please let me know and I will be happy to assist. Have a wonderful day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Shantel was very helpful and a pleasure to speak with earlier today. Thank you and best wishes
Hi, Thank you for your review! Glad I could help you out. If you need anything else, please let me know :) Have a great day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Excellent customer service from Shantel
Hey, Thank for leaving me the review! Very happy I could help you out and point you in the right direction - I will look forward to hearing from you again in the near future. Have a nice day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Fantastic Service! Really friendly and efficient Staff
Hi Mathew, Thank you for the review! We're really happy you're pleased with the services provided to you - should you need us for anything else, please drop us a call or email and we'd be more than happy to assist you. Have a good day, Mathew! Kindest regards, Shantel.
Good price and great responses to queries I had via email.
Hi there Stewart, Thanks for leaving us a review! We're glad I could help you out and get your problem resolved for you. If you need anything else in the near future, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be more then happy to assist. Have a nice day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
QUICK AND EASY TO PLACE ORDERS. NEXT DELIVERY WAS GREAT. VERY HELPFUL ON THE PHONE
Hi Kash, Thank you for leaving the review! It was a pleasure we could help you out today - if you need anything else, please let me know. Have a great day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
First order placed today, friendly and efficient response. Excellent price for Queue Barriers required for our GP Practice premises. Delivery expected w/c 29th June which is great too. Thank you
Good Afternoon Julie, Many thanks for the lovely review! It's always nice to hear when a customer is happy not only with the products but the services too. Have a lovely weekend, Julie! Kind regards, Shantel.
Really great customer service with good product knowledge. Will definitely use Workplace Depot again when needed
Good Morning Nick, Many thanks for the lovely review! Its always nice to hear that our customers are happy with the products and service they received from us. Hope to hear from you again in the future! Have a lovely weekend. Kind regards, Shantel.
Fast efficient process - Shantel was extremely helpful and supportive Many thanks
Hi Colin, Thank you for your lovely review. We're happy you're pleased with the services and product received! Should you require anything in the future, please let me know and I will be happy to assist. Have a wonderful day! Kindest regards, Shantel.
The Workplace Depot is rated 4.96 based on 2,452 reviews