woolroom Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
Read woolroom Reviews

About woolroom:

Woolroom sells natural, chemical free bedding and mattresses. Whether you're looking for a new duvet, pillows, topper or a mattress you'll be sure to find something that can ensure you get a healthier, more rested night's sleep.

#ThisIsWhatHappyFeelsLike

info@thewoolroom.com

33-35 Pillings Road, Oakham, Rutland

Tell us how woolroom made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Can't fault the service. Both items purchased were ready for delivery the following day and were most efficiently and professionally packaged. Excellent products and service.
Best mattress I have ever owned. So glad I found you
Wonderful mattress,pillows and matress cover. Well worth the money and good quality. Your deliveries were very quick and the delivery drivers for the mattress were very good. Thankyou Julia Williams.
Delux wool duvet - how did I live without it???
The washable wool pillows are great. Well made, and you can easily unzip them to fluff up the wool inside, you can add more wool (woolroom has small bags of extra wool just for this purpose), or you can even remove some wool to make it just right for you. The products were also delivered very quickly which was a bonus.
Wonderful customer service, great price and delivery when stated. Could not be improved. Thank you.
Received the deluxe standard pillow yesterday (fast shipment to Canada) - used it last night - WOW - fabulous pillow - great sleep in a long time. The other best thing for me is that it is natural, organic material used - don't have to worry about exposing myself to chemicals etc. (this was a huge issue for me in trying to research and buy a new pillow). I recommend THE WOOL SHOP - you won't be disappointed.
One of the best purchases. Weight and warmth are ideal
Just as pictured and described with careful packaging and prompt delivery, very happy with my purchase.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Bonnie! We're so glad that you've had a positive experience with us, and we hope that you enjoy your items!

Finlay
We requested the removal of our old mattress and the guys quickly tied it up and took it away with no fuss, very happy.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Pascal. We're really glad you had a good experience with us, and wish you the best!

Finlay
All perfect... not easy in our days from online sellers... Thank you
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're really glad that you had a good experience with us :)

Finlay
I bought a super lightweight wool duvet over a year ago. It has done just what I hoped it would, kept me warm and comfortable, with occasional supplementation of a wool blanket, on the coldest nights, but without the sweaty discomfort of a polyester product or the stuffy overheating I get from a down or feather duvet. I'm very happy with it and relieved to be able to sleep well.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Marian! We're so glad you found the perfect duvet for you, and that you're no longer feeling uncomfortable while you're trying to sleep! We hope you continue loving your duvet for a long time :)

Finlay
I purchased a wool topper after trying memory foam and other types , all I can say is WOW it is amazing I don’t get hot in bed like memory foam . I am very fussy about my bedding this product is really great so comfortable
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review, Christine! We're really glad that you find our topper so comfortable, and that you can now stay cool in bed!

Finlay
Having suffered with insomnia for years I can now say this duvet has made a huge difference. I am sleeping deeper and for longer, although I do still have the occasional night where sleep eludes me. They are getting less. I am converted to wool.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, Sarah! We're so glad to hear that your new duvet has been helping with your insomnia, we know how important it is to get a good nights sleep! We hope that you continue to get plenty of rest with our products :)

Finlay
I was very sceptical to when I received the duvet, I am used to a snuggly puffy duvet that really embraces you, the woolroom duvet is flat and I was unsure whether it would do the trick. BUT it has surprised me, it is warm and cosy, I have slept well and not awoken either in a hot sweat or with cold shoulders! I'm very happy and I'd recommend woolroom. to anyone,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Jane! We're so glad you're enjoying your duvet and that you aren't waking up too hot or too cold! We hope that you continue to sleep well with your woolroom duvet :)

Finlay
I am very please with my purchase. I will recommend Woolroom for quality product, customer service and for making a product so perfect. I am a hot sleeper. My wife is a moderate to cold sleeper, so she needs to feel a bit of weight. Being in Scotland, I thought a 8 tog would work for me, and my wife wanted a 13 or 14 tog. We have given the duvet a few days of use before rushing to the review page. We are delighted with the product. It covers well, I don’t sweat at night and my wife stays cosy . Sleep with a towel next to my bed so that I could Dry myself in the middle of the night. I haven’t had any night sweats after using your medium duvet for 6 days now.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Bill! We understand how frustrating it can be when you wake up in the middle of the night from feeling too hot! We're really glad you and your wife are having a positive experience with the duvet, and we hope you continue to do so for a very long time!

Finlay
I am delighted with my recent purchase from Woolroom. I am currently sleeping on a sofa bed, so wanted more support and comfort. After discussing the options with the very helpful customer services, I chose a deluxe single mattress topper. It is beautifully made and wonderfully comfortable. It does not get too hot, which was something I was concerned about, and I am delighted to be using a natural product, rather than synthetic. Delivered when promised, perfectly packaged. Couldn’t ask for better service. Thank you Woolroom.
Thank you for your review, Liz! We're really glad that your topper is helping with your sleeping situation! We hope you continue to enjoy it and that you consider us again in the future :)

Finlay
I purchased the Deluxe washable wool duvet in a full size, medium weight. The duvet is beautifully made and comes nicely packed in a zippered cotton bag (very nice touch). I am extremely happy with my purchase. The craftsmanship is perfect, and the cotton material covering the wool feels wonderful. The duvet is warm, but, being wool, it "breathes" and never really gets you overheated... just comfortably cozy. I did purchase the incorrect size for my bed and had to return my first duvet. However, the return process was quite simple (and free return shipping) and the Woolroom staff handled my inquiries quickly and to my satisfaction. Overall I'm a happy customer: I love the product, I will be purchasing more products from this company (the mattress topper might be next!), will refer friends, and think the customer service is excellent.
Thanks for your review, Mary! We're very happy you have found your perfect match with our duvet. It's a shame you had to go through the returns process for your first duvet, but I'm glad you had such a positive experience regardless. I hope you enjoy your duvet for many years to come :)

Finlay
Thank you for sorting out the redelivery first of all. We used the quilt for the first time last night, we were a bit worried it would'nt keep us warm as it was light but we should have known it would work, we have the pillows already. There was none of this 'quilt off, quilt on' which happens with synthetic quilts. A great nights sleep. Thank you, Maggi
Thank you Margaret for taking the time to leave your review. We do recommend the whole bedding set, consisting of a wool quilt, pillows and either a wool topper or protector for maximum results, especially heat regulation. We also recommend only using linen which is ideally a 200/300 thread count which will allow our wool products to work their magic, anything above this will not allow the air to flow.

Dawn
I can’t fault the Woolroom for the quality and price of their products, pure luxury. Ordering of my quilt was very easy, I was kept fully informed of when to expect my delivery. 1st Class Service.
Thank you Susan for taking the time to leave your review. We are so pleased you love your Woolroom products.

Dawn