woolroom Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
Read woolroom Reviews

About woolroom:

Woolroom sells natural, chemical free bedding and mattresses. Whether you're looking for a new duvet, pillows, topper or a mattress you'll be sure to find something that can ensure you get a healthier, more rested night's sleep.

#ThisIsWhatHappyFeelsLike

info@thewoolroom.com

33-35 Pillings Road, Oakham, Rutland

Tell us how woolroom made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
We really love our US queen-size washable all-season wool comforter, but we didn't realize that the comforter would actually be two comforters that hook together with snaps (press studs). I must have missed this part in the technical specifications. Having the two layers is great, but we wish that the snaps were stronger. When we move in the bed, the snaps often come undone and once too many snaps are open, we then need to remove our duvet cover and snap them back into place. Thank you!
Hi Amy, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad that you get along so well with your wool comforter! I am sorry to hear you've been having difficulties with the clasps though. If you have any problems, don't hesitate to email at info@thewoolroom.com and we'd be happy to help with whatever you need.

Finlay
Having already purchased two mattreess toppers a couple of years ago which are wonderful and aid my children in a great nights sleep, even the 'sweaty one'. I decided to buy a mattress protector for my new bed. I cannot fault the product even though I did have to call to ask where it was as it arrived late, due to it not being in stock. But!! the package arrived ripped to shreds, I considered blaming the delivery service until I felt the quality of the plastic bag. I was definitly not strong, therrefore down to the retailer.
Very responsive and friendly on email. I wish there were more ordering/account options on the website (track order, track package, cancel or change order before processing). Return policy is entirely reasonable but not market leading - others offer a longer return period, ability to return used items that don't improve sleep. A significant investment like this would benefit from that additional peace of mind. I am unlikely to order another product since I cannot even feel it in person, much less test it for a night or more, without forfeiting my investment entirely.
I am very happy with the item I purchased, a deluxe mattress topper. I was, however, a little disappointed with the follow up from placing my purchase. it was several weeks before I received it, and although I tried to find the information about delivery times I couldn't locate it anywhere, either on the website or in my emails. There seemed to be a long period without any communication, then, just as I was on the verge of contacting the company, I had a message to say it would be delivered and it was, the next day. That was my only quibble, and really, I guess, rather minor, but it is the reason why I have not given it the full 5 stars.
Really pleased so far , fantastic as far as coping with hot flushes in the night and not being woken by them.Also warm enough for my partner on cold nights so good all round!
Product is excellent!! Delay in receiving goods and no notification there was to be a delay. And the marketing is endless so much so I unsubscribed. Which is ashame.
Great pillows. Could do with a little more wool in the deluxe pillows. We had to order extra.
I bought a king size pillow not realising that it was longer than a normal pillow, I thought it was thicker. I then had to get bigger pillow slips which made it a very expensive pillow. This should be made clearer on the website.
pleased with product and service wool room. our super king sized wool filled duvet arrived in good time. I had concerns that a wool filled duvet would be too warm and too heavy but it has proved to be lightweight and warm. very pleased
Lovely pillow, I dont know I'm sleeping on a pillow, i get up feeling so much better. I don't know y this is. But I'm really glad. The smell of the sheep is not so strong now, so hopefully it will fade. Overall I'm really happy with my new pillow
Thinner than what i imagined it would be. Very cosy and warm though so no complaints there.
Gorgeous blanket that my daughter loves to snuggle in, not as soft as some though.
Looks like good quality products. Was expecting an immediate email once purchased indicating delivery . This didn’t come but delivery was good anyway.
Great product, good service - did need to call to confirm order was received as no email was sent, but easily sorted. Very happy with mattress topper, comfortable and warm, thanks. Only confusion is label on topper says dry clean only, but on cover it came in says dry clean or 40C wool wash - can you do either?
Goods arrived well packaged and promptly. Thank you. This is for a gift at Christmas and I'm sure she will love it.
Like it very much!
I’m a huge fan of Woolroom products having purchased deluxe pillows, pillow cases, duvets, mattress toppers and mattress covers all of which are superb and offer superlative comfort. I am however a little bit disappointed with the V pillow as I feel that it could have had a little bit more wool inside (I am loathe to pay for more wool bearing in mind the cost of the pillow). Despite my disappointment in the V pillow, I would not hesitate to recommend all the Woolroom products, you will not find better!
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, Aileen. We're sorry to read that you're not loving your V-pillow, and find it a little underfilled. Can I ask whether you've yet fluffed the pillow up from the inside? This can be done using the zip along the side and should make your pillow feel much fuller.

We're so glad that you're happy with your other products :)

Adam
Product was exactly what I ordered. Received as expected and is very comfortable. The pillow is great and my knock pain has disappeared
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, Diane. We're so glad that you're happy with your purchase, and that your neck pain has disappeared :)

Adam
Having used down and feather duvets for many years I decided to try this. I was getting a blocked nose and thought I would see if this helped. I think it has, it has quite a different cell on you to the down duvet but I do like it and very happy.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, Dorianne. We're so glad that you're happy with your purchase, and are experiencing that benefits that come with an all-natural, Woolroom product :)

Adam
The website is easy to navigate and make purchases from. Confirmation of my purchase plus a text message about delivery. I am very happy with my purchase.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, Sandra. We're so glad that you're happy with your purchase :)

woolroom is rated 4.80 based on 4,708 reviews