woolroom Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
Read woolroom Reviews

About woolroom:

Woolroom sells natural, chemical free bedding and mattresses. Whether you're looking for a new duvet, pillows, topper or a mattress you'll be sure to find something that can ensure you get a healthier, more rested night's sleep.

#ThisIsWhatHappyFeelsLike

info@thewoolroom.com

33-35 Pillings Road, Oakham, Rutland

Tell us how woolroom made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Excellent service, pleased with products I purchased. A bit of a fad joining the two duvets to make a winter one (I had separated them) it’s very cold where I live. First week of use fine, hopefully I will continue to be happy with all that I purchased. It’s now two weeks, and I am finding the all seasons duvet difficult to cope with. The poppers keep coming undone, in the duvet cover, and I have to take the cover off and join all the poppers again. Unfortunately I have a cold house, so need the all seasons duvet. Hopefully when I can shed a layer it will be fine.
Recieved my orderer after having to call to chase it up. When I did recieve it the outer packaging (bag) was so torn I could see the item when it was handed to me. Have ordered two toppers from you a few years ago and was excellent service. Pretty poor this time round.
Ordered one item but was not sure if it was received as no confirmation email sent. Once item was being sent I then had an email telling me when delivery was due
I ordered the deluxe mattress protector after reading the positive reviews about temperature regulation.We have found the protecter is really cosy and added comfort to our bed ,but we cant say it regulates temperature atall.
Delivery was fast and good, except that the courier company delivered the pillow to the wrong address. We are house X on our street and this could be seen in woolroom's delivery note. However, the courier they chose to use delivered the pillow to flat X over the street: the mistake was clearly in the courier's label sticker, not woolroom's delivery note; but woolroom need to have a word with their courier. Pillow arrived with good packaging: minimal but secure. Sadly this included a calico bag which might look wonderfully right-on, but is actually 300x higher-impact than plastic. Hopefully they will change this practice soon for something that is actually more sustainable. However, when I tried to return the pillow it hasn't gone very well. I followed the process and sent the pillow back ten days ago, but have had no confirmation as to whether it has been received or I've been refunded. I emailed woolroom yesterday but haven't received a reply.
I have bought a mattress and had to buy this topper in order that I might return the mattress if it's not comfortable (it has yet to arrive). I think it should be possible to return a mattress if need be without being made to buy a topper. Also a slight concern that with a mattress and the topper, the double sheets won't be big enough and/or stay tucked in. But this is speculation.
very hard and uncomfortable, might have to open the pillows up and fluff the wool up.
Hi Olga,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review. We're sorry that you're not finding your pillow very comfortable at the moment. Have you given the pillow a thorough shake to make sure the beautoful wool filling inside is perfectly distributed? They can sometimes compact slightly due to the way in which they're packaged.

Should this not help, please don't hesitate to get in touch with our customer services team.

Adam
Purchased pillows and king size mattress topper. Pillows are very comfortable . Disappointed with the topper it feels so thin .
Hi Geoff, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.

We're so glad that you're happy with your pillows, but sorry that you're finding the topper dissapointing. It should be plenty deep enough to add comfort to your mattress, but not so deep that it takes away all the fantastic temperature regulating benefits that come with Woolroom bedding.

Don't hesitate to get in touch with our customer services team if you'd like to discuss.

Kind regards,
Adam
Not really Woolroom's issue but the parcel was, initially, supposed to be delivered on the 3rd December, then the 4th....and was late and we had to go out, hence miss the delivery. Happily, I managed to contact DPD and arrange for the parcel to be left in an open shed, not really satisfactory.
I ordered a double duvet as well as X1 pillow. I am very pleased with the quilt, which I find keeps me at the right temperature (not too hot). However, I am very disappointed with the pillow, having had this for 1 week it is lumpy, uncomfortable, very misshapen.
The pillow is lovely but came in a non-recyclable plastic bag! Very disappointing.
HI Steve,

Thank you for the feedback. We can confirm that the Woolroom branded bags are recyclable but moving forwards we are looking to remove all plastics where necessary including the current packing bags.

Woolroom
Having been bombarded on an almost daily basis to give you a review (very annoying) I've capitulated but you'll probably wish I hadn't. Bit disappointed with my duvet as I expected it to be softer and less solid. Also I need to cover it with an eiderdown on colder nights. It'll be fine for the summer but it's not going to keep me warm enough on frosty winter nights. So not great but not terrible hence the 3 star rating.
HI Kate,

We are sorry to hear you are not getting on with your new duvet. I can see you have gone with the Medium weight which should give you a nice level of warmth but if you are a collder sleeper then it may be the warm one that you needed. The duvets do soften with time,. it is a bleached cotton outer on the one you have but with use they do soften and become more snuggly.

Woolroom
Bought the wool/alpaca topper to go on top of my memory foam mattress as heard it would take the heat out of it. Firstly the web site said it was in stock but then said it was on back order when it came to payment which I missed, please could you make this clearer. As a consequence it took a little longer to arrive, over the 15 days This is a very comfortable topper but haven't noticed any difference regarding heat, however because it has a feel good factor I have decided to hang on to it, perhaps I need to change my duvet!
I really love the good sleep I am having under my new deluxe all season wool duvet and ordered this one because I feel the cold most of the year round. I am very disappointed though that after a few nights on the bed nearly all the poppers holding the 2 duvets together have come undone and the top duvet migrates to the middle of the bed. I have to spend time every day reaching back inside the duvet cover to straighten everything out and re-attach the poppers, which is driving me nuts. I think I will have to do some sewing to fix this but not what I'd hoped for after such an investment. Please start making duvets with more reliable fixings or even better a warmer winter duvet that isn't in 2 halves!
We are very sorry to ready you are struggling with your All Seasons duvet, it certainly isnt what we expect from the product.

We would like to try and resolve this for you, could you send us an email to info@thewoolroom.com with your order details so we can look to replace or exchnage this for you.

Woolroom
The comfort level is nice however, the other higher end duvet we bought for our children is much nicer and more generous in sizing. For the price it is acceptable, but it just barely covers the top of a king sized bed and had I known it was so small or had the company had a better return policy I would return it and I would spring for the more expensive brand with more generous sizing.
We are sorry to read you are not happy with your new comforter. I can see you have ordered the US King size which is the standard size for the US so we are a little unsure as to why it is too small.

We do also offer a free return policy on all unused items, did you make contact with us for a free return lable if unused?

Woolroom
This pillow is really well made, and it's great you can adjust the amount of filling. However, it is not at all soft. The filling is very firm and is easily compacted making it more firm. Plus it's hard to get and keep an even distribution of the filling. Nice idea but needs work.
We are sorry to hear you are not 100% happy with your pillow. We find that the more you pull apart the filling the better the pillow will feel and will keep its shape, you can also add more wool if you feel it is not quite full enough.

Woolroom
We have a memory foam mattress which is hard and hot. The wool topper has made it less hard but doesn’t give quite the comfort I had hoped for. And the topper hasn’t made much difference to getting hot.
We are sorry to hear this, the topper is very well filled and should give a layer of comfort between yourself and the mattress. Thank you for the feedback, apologies it wasnt quite right for you.

Woolroom
Although the sheepskin is very good i was disappointed to see that it was made and imported very Vietnam, i was under the illusion that all of your goods were produced in the UK.
I am sorry to read of your disappointment. We source all our wool and cotton in the UK for our bedding but the accessories do sometimes have to be sourced from further afield, aplogies this was not listed online.

Woolroom
Quality not as good as the description a thin quilt not duvet Fairly efficient service but waiting for refund first for returned goods sent back promptly. Buying from websites does not suit me!
We are sorry to hear you were not happy with your order, wool duvets do tend to be alot thinner than other filled duvets based on how the wool is carded, we are sorry it wasnt quite right for you.

Woolroom
Good experience choosing and purchasing duvet recently. Not that impressed with courier; unable to track item nor arrange pickup (cf delivery) through their web site IT failure
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Whilst we are glad you were happy with your purchase, it is concerning that you experienced issues with delivery and we apologise for this. We will 100% feed this back to our courier to ensure this issue does not happen in the future. Thank you for letting us know so we can make improvements to the delivery service going forward!
Kind regards,