woolroom Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
customer service
Read woolroom Reviews

About woolroom:

Woolroom sells natural, chemical free bedding and mattresses. Whether you're looking for a new duvet, pillows, topper or a mattress you'll be sure to find something that can ensure you get a healthier, more rested night's sleep.

#ThisIsWhatHappyFeelsLike

info@thewoolroom.com

33-35 Pillings Road, Oakham, Rutland

Tell us how woolroom made you happy
The service was brilliant. Staff I spoke to were brilliant.
My wool mattress protector is well made and cozy without adding bulk to the bed. I received it quickly and they did not use excess packaging materials, which I appreciate. The protector fit my mattress perfectly. Hoping to sleep cooler now. Thanks Woolroom.
Absolutely fabulous products. Such amazing quality. We are very happy with our organic sheets, mattress topper and wool filled mattress protector. All packaged beautifully.
Having now used the super light duvet, pillows and mattress protector for a number of weeks - I am SO VERY HAPPY. They are the most comfortable and cool items I've ever had. I am sleeping better and I don't ache any more. These items are magic. Thank you so much.
Standard medium duvet. I am in love with our new wool duvet and cannot wait to go to bed each evening. The only downside I have experienced is getting up in the morning is much harder. The first night I was a little too warm and had some reservations but now am delighted with my purchase.
very pleased with the duvet and excellent service, a quality product with pleasing packaging.
Quality products, excellent pricing.. I purchased on a discount day.. good delivery timings and nice range of goodies to choose from
Fantastic service & a lovely quality throw. Very pretty colour
Easy to order, prompt delivery , duvets contained in lovely cotton bags,nice touch
I bought this duvet on the strength of the glowing reviews and am not disappointed. The first sleep was a bit weird after being used to a heavy duck down and feather duvet for so long. But from then I have slept so much better and I can only attribute this to my new duvet. Yes, it looks thinner than a conventional duvet but you get even heat and it doesn't bunch up and create pockets of warmth and air so you don't wake up uncomfortably hot. Thank you, lovely product - I am a convert!
Lovely throw, and a little extra length fits my tall spouse better! The pattern is subtle but accents our sofa particularly well.
I am a cold sleepers and had piles of duvets and counterpanes on my bed. I bought the Classic double duvet about am month ago and love, love, love it! I only have a sheet, the duvet and a furry throw on my bed (I live in a cold part of the country). I bought two pillows as well - they've been great but I have had to add top-up. I now have two firm pillows on the bed without the need to have a further second pillow in each case.
I got the light insides to my duvet from here and it is truly comfortable. I love it and am now going to try their pillows (and no I don't work for them)!
Lovely warm duvet. I was replacing a 15 tog synthetic one and hoped this would be warm enough. It definitely is! Cosy, toasty, snug and comfy. Love it! This is second duvet we’ve bought; first was for a child who gets very hot and has asthma and eczema; we will gradually replace them all now. Wonderful product, good service, speedy delivery. Very happy.
Had to the rate this product, a single duvet as poor. At least 30 cm of the stitching,holding the pockets of wool in place, was completely undone on arrival. This should have been spotted by a quality control checker. It lead me to have concerns that some other rows may become unravelled. However ,was promptly offered a full refund, on complaint.
The cot bed blanket is very good. I am so happy that this kind of quality products still exist.
Good product, friendly and helpful staff
Good product, but it was posted in a plastic bag unfortunately ☹️
Outstanding! The best bedding we've ever owned. The comforter is thin and light and feels great. No more sleeping hot, no matter what the temperature. The pillows are marvelous, we love being able to fluff up the wool and remove or add wool to adjust our comfort level.
We absolutely love our new bedding set which arrived yesterday. Normally I'm too cold in bed and my partner is too warm but we both had the best night's sleep ever! We bought the Deluxe Washable Bedding Set - Medium, which includes mattress protector, two pillows and duvet. Customer service was great too..answered all my questions pre delivery and the bedding arrived promptly by courier on a timed delivery. So happy, thank you.
woolroom is rated 4.80 based on 4,681 reviews