The Wise Miser Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend The Wise Miser

How would you rate The Wise Miser ?

"Quite helpful, with a big family, our flights are always expensive, with this company, we were able to pay a deposit and paid the rest on agreed terms, this worked for me as I wouldn't have been able to pay for 6 people in one go, very helpful although sometimes communication can be a challenge, do recommend"
"Through lack of understanding the English language they booked me for 2017 instead of 2018. I had booked for May but my friend wanted to change this until end of year, we did so at a further cost of 150 pounds. Unfortunately I did not check confirmation properly not even thinking year might be wrong. At the same time I booked with their sister company Benz travel for a trip to Barbados starting January 18 until April 18. I feel that this proves it was their mistake as although extremely clever even I can't be in two places at same time. Tried again and again to rectify this but wise miser no longer reply saying tough. Contacted sister company Benz travel and ask for help, had good email back saying they had requested wise miser contact me. Nothing. I must say extremely disappointed as cost was near 1000 pound and being 75 I really can't afford to loose this type of money. Please help Barry Maidment"
"So expensive now with them. Quoted me £815 for flight too Philippines, i got same flight for £490."
"I was going to fly to australia on august 16th 2017 I 2as rushed into hospital just before I was due to travel. The hospital wouldn't let me travel so I had to cancel my flight my insurance company are very happy to pay back my flights minus the airport tax . All wise miser have to do is send one email to qatar airlines and they will refund the airport tax I have a reference number which is all they need . Now since August w/m have supposidly sent at least 10 emails to the airline but they don't seam to of had any of them. (Jan 30th 2018 ) once they have your money they don't care about you anymore."
"They show really great offers online and when you call to book it’s all of a sudden more than double it showed online. What a con, showing these fake prices online without being able to honour them."
"they need manners how to speak to customer!! never ever going to call them again.."
"Don't ever buy from this company! No matter what!stay away from your own benefit. I tried cancelling my flight and all they can refund me is £100 each person which is not enough. I think they are being dishonest and telling us the wrong information so they could keep the rest of the money that we're entitled to."
"Fraud company please be aware before book tickets. Or never ever book from wise miser specially Jay. He is one of fraud person."
"very good always very helpful and prices become good and as in reply to someone who complained 4 months ago that the wise miser who tried to get them to use debit card instead of their credit card which they got charged anyway The wise miser recommends DEBIT CARDS because theres no CHARGE they always look out for customers best interest. I always book with The Wise Miser and always will :)"
"very bad service staff are rude. stay away from this guys. tried to book my holiday then they will gave you flight details different from the details that you agreed. not a good one."
"Beware theses crook"
"This is the worst experience ever. They are scammers and dishonest. What they advertise is not there for the taking but a crafty way to lure you to their site. They took my card details, they sent me confirmation of the ticket via my email and when I went on to Virgin Atlantic to add my frequent flyer mileage. THERE WAS NO BOOKING!!!!! When I contacted the Mike and Mahi from The Wise Miser they said that the price had gone up £190 plus 2.5% for using my credit card if I wanted the same flight arrangements. SCAMMERS So BE AWARE!!!"
"BEWARE!!!!!!!! Don't even take a chance and book with these people. They lie, they take your card details, they confirm your tickets, then they call you back the next day to get you to pay nearly 50% more for the same travel details that they previously confirmed with you in writing They tried to get me to pay by direct debit, but when i insisted on using my credit card, they charged me 2.5% for using a credit card. WHAT A RIP-OFF!!!!!!!!! They should not be allowed to scam people like this"
"Great service helpful and updated bookings fast.Would highly recommend this company.i will look forward to make my travel booking with jeff again."
"I was quoted a price for my flight When I rang back 10 mins later the price had increased. I do not think this is reasonable practice."
"The costumer service crew named Jeff was very helpful and friendly. He gave me very good options in choosing the best and very affordable fare for us."
"I was helped by Shaun who was very patient, competent and courteous. He booked my flight with the minimum of fuss and found what I needed quickly."
"Dear Sir/Madam, I saw your website on internet , when i first contacted your agent , i spoke to Nancy . She was very nice, polite , informative and very helpful . I booked my holidays through her from Glasgow to Dubai then to Mauritius and back . I was so impressed by her excellent standard of approach that , i recommended two families of 4 people for same website and strongly advised them to contact " Nancy" . i will rate her performance 10/10 ."
"Sharon was very courteous n helpful. She got me the best price after carefully checking. I was happy that I talked to her and she managed to give me what I wanted. Nice, well mannered, honest and very supportI've. Raj"
"I always get very good service from one of your staff Jay. He is a good staff and any time I call and he is busy he call me back. He always speak to me nicely and I find him very helpful."
The Wise Miser is rated 3.41 based on 35 reviews