The White House Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The White House

About The White House: We are an accredited and long established practice, recognised by local GPs and Hospital Consultants as one of the leading Physiotherapy practices in the area. We not only look after your symptoms but look at why the pain or injury occurred in the first place and help to minimise the chance of it happening again.

We aim to take you through a journey of the very best in healthcare and to look after you throughout that journey, whether you are recovering from a simple strain or a complex operation.

0114 230 2030

stevecanning@whitehouse-clinic.co.uk

3 Sandygate Park

Categories:
Health & Beauty
Sports & Leisure

How would you rate The White House ?

"Very friendly, efficient, effective staff"
"Very professional service. Good advise. Easy to book appointments. Sorted the problem I had with my knee. Would definitely use again and would recommend."
"Greg was very professional, I had confidence in his advice and I feel the treatment aided my recovery greatly. Many Thanks Steve Jones"
"Getting an appointment was easy. Ricky was a very pleasant and competent physio. In hindsight the appointments could have been a bit longer and Ricky a bit "rougher". I like my back (muscular) pain to be "manipulated" more"
"After a couple of pulled muscles lately I resorted to help from a physio. The White house was very near so despite no previous experience there I booked a session. I was given an appointment at short notice. I was given a friendly welcome at reception and after a short wait was seen by Greg who gave me a thorough massage and session of ultra sound followed by advice on stretching to avoid repetition of the problem. The whole experience was very 'user-friendly' and I would have no hesitation in using The White House for any future problems."
Douglas Henley
Verified Buyer
"Very friendly, informative, prompt, efficient what else can I say excellent all round"
"Good friendly advice from reception through to treatment."
Pauline Angela
Verified Buyer
"I found the whole treatment excellent... Greg was very informative and massaged my scar along with doing ultra sound..... also he showed me how to set my excercise bike so I could get more movement of my knee. He spent time explaining what I should be doing in between appointments. The only complaint I had was that when I was discharged from Claremont I was told to change the 1st appointment...we called in at the White house to change it and explained that we needed am appointment later on the week.......the receptionist said that they have to keep with the consultant and eas not happy with this request !...... luckily Greg heard this and immediately changed the appointment.. I also know that I can ask if I need any further advice. Well done. Pauline Hibbert"
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad you Gregg's treatment helpful. We appreciate your comments regarding booking at reception and will be using this information to help improve our customer service. Thanks
"My treatment at the Clinic was excellent. I took heed of all the advice given to me and practiced all the exercises because I could feel that they were doing good and helping to extend my range of movements. I don't know the name of the lady who treated me but she was very helpful and knowledgeable in answering any queries I had. Barbara Walton"
"I attended Pilates classes on a Monday morning. These were very professionally run and adapted to everyone's needs in a small group which allowed good one to one feedback. Very impressed with the teacher and enjoyed the sessions I did and felt they were beneficial. Pleased to find a class to suit me at a really accessible location."
"I have been very impressed by the physiotherapist Iralee. Very experienced and kind. I really feel motivated by her. (Apologies if I've spelt her name wrongly) Would definitely recommend."
"My massages sessions with Gill are exactly aligned to my needs. I am planning to go regularly."
Jacqueline
Verified Buyer
"My physio appointment at my doctors surgery was carried out in a professional but friendly and helpful manner"
"All the physios I have seen at The Whitehouse are excellent , they have very high standards and a wealth of experience . I have always been treated as an individual and would highly recommend The Whitehouse physio team."
"Very happy with the service I receive."
"Reception staff are always friendly, helpful and efficient. Iralee is an absolutely terrific pilates coach (and physiotherapist) who guides her classes with warmth, humour and personal attention. She judges the progression from one term to the next really well and is always coming up with ideas to make familiar exercises a little different. Can't speak too highly of her."
"I go to see Greg at Dronfield about once every six weeks for on-going back problems. Greg is excellent - informative, suggesting solutions and ensuring he listens to what I say. In fact last time he said that he hadn't known my back so good since he started seeing me and I feel exactly the same. It is well worth the visits to ensure my back improves. In fact last November I had difficulties because I had been lifting up my niece's son who came to stay with me and Greg sorted me out extremely well. However I did have to see him much more frequently than every six weeks! An exceptional physiotherapist."
"After almost a year of going back and forth to doctors, hospitals and physios I had almost given up hope that anyone would be able to help me with my shoulder pain. However I was refered to The whitehouse Group through AXA and I can honestly say my shoulder is almost as good as new. I have already refered a friend to use the same physiotherapist I saw and they are just as impressed."
"My Pilates class ( Monday, 2pm ) with Iralee is excellent. She knows all our strengths and weaknesses and is able to accommodate all. My only negatives are the parking which has recently got very difficult at 2pm and when the class is full it is rather crowded."
Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you enjoy your pilates class. Thank you for your feedback about the parking. We appreciate that the car park does get full during busy periods, especially when classes are on. We are trying to minimise the impact this has on customers as much as possible
"A very efficient and friendly service Fromm all staff involved would highly recommend"
The White House is rated 4.97 based on 39 reviews