The White Company, Milton Keynes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The White Company, Milton Keynes

32 Silbury Arcade, thecentre:MK, Silbury Blvd, Milton Keynes MK9 3ES, UK

How would you rate The White Company, Milton Keynes ?

"Lovely product, beautiful stores to visit. Discount vouchers sent to good customers"
"I bought some beautiful bedding from the White Company. Delivery was fast and free. As always, the quality is of a high standard. Very happy!"
"Customer service has always been second to none over the many years of shopping with The White Company. Their products always desirable and of good quality."
"Fabulous service from the ladies at the Cheltenham Store. Nothing is ever to much trouble"
"I love the White company. Their bed linen and dressing gowns are so luxurious and cosy and their candles and diffusers make my house smell wonderful! I recently purchased some bed linen in store to have delivered to my home address. The item never arrived and after being told I'd be contacted in regards to my order, I wasn't, which was quite disappointing! However, the second time I called it was resolved and I am very happy with my new bed linen!"
The White Company, Milton Keynes is rated 4.67 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!