The White Company, Milton Keynes Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The White Company, Milton Keynes

32 Silbury Arcade, thecentre:MK, Silbury Blvd, Milton Keynes MK9 3ES, UK

How would you rate The White Company, Milton Keynes ?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
carina

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The White Company, Milton Keynes in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Carina Carey
"Customer service has always been second to none over the many years of shopping with The White Company. Their products always desirable and of good quality."
Rebecca Wynne
"Fabulous service from the ladies at the Cheltenham Store. Nothing is ever to much trouble"
Kirsti Pullen
"I love the White company. Their bed linen and dressing gowns are so luxurious and cosy and their candles and diffusers make my house smell wonderful! I recently purchased some bed linen in store to have delivered to my home address. The item never arrived and after being told I'd be contacted in regards to my order, I wasn't, which was quite disappointing! However, the second time I called it was resolved and I am very happy with my new bed linen!"
The White Company, Milton Keynes is rated 4.67 based on 3 reviews