The White Company Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The White Company

How would you rate The White Company ?

"Very nice attitude , helpful and informative ,pleasure to deal with."
"I forgot my 15 per cent voucher when |I visited the Edinburgh store and the staff were very helpful and took the 15 per cent off without any problem. Fantastic products"
"This company has a beautiful range of products and a helpful website. My order was delivered efficiently and was well packaged. However, I felt the quality of the blanket I ordered was slightly disappointing and it is very unusual for a company to make me deliver a return at the post office at my expense which has put me off a bit."
"Prompt delivery and the towels were excellent quality. I used a voucher towards paying otherwise they would have been on the pricey side."
"Great sale prices and fast delivery"
"The product was as usual excellent. Good delivery and good aftersales. Would recommend highly."
"Always a pleasure to visit my local White Company Store. As soon as go through the door the subtle aroma created by their own products has a calming effect along with the visual displays of the products available for Sale. Everything is of a high standard and the service is always excellent. Shopping in the White Company is always enjoyable and I rarely leave without buying something.!"
"Only part of the order arrived after I ordered on Black Friday. Small tea light candles came well after the delivery time claim and the miniature Christmas trees never arrived.. they did let me know eventually, but these were to have been Christmas presents for colleagues, so I felt quite let down."
"Simple but elegant presents at good prices"
"The white company always delivery a great service. The items are without fault and delivery is always fast too and many times complimentary."
"I had 20% off my purchase, which arrived very promptly and beautifully packed."
"Lovely product, fast delivery"
"Just love their products, cashmere is out of this world. Who doesn’t love a beautiful gift, all wrapped up in a beautiful gift box"
"I have shopped with this company for bed linen for a while now and love it . Its great quality and if you shop in store the service Is always first class . Online delivery is always fast and problem free"
"Quick delivery and quality products"
"?? the white company towels & bedding expensive but quality wash really well you get what you pay for definitely recommend . Liverpool 1 store nothing too much trouble friendly help you with anything never rush you."
"Love the clothes and is super fast"
"Very good service"
"I purchased a dressing gown from them on-line, but unfortunately I had to return it as it was too big and not the material I thought it was going to be. I purchased this with a paper voucher, but when I received my refund this was sent to me as an electronic voucher, which is great as I don't have to use the whole value of the voucher all at once. Took less than 24 hours to receive refund, very quick and efficient service. Well done White Company"
"Excellent product information via web, catalogues and their staff in -store. Their customer service people are extremely helpful over the phone too. They are the whole package; great Stagg, products and sakes are great value too. I love the WC for all my clothes and home goods."
The White Company is rated 4.78 based on 41 reviews