The White Company Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend The White Company
3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact The White Company?

About The White Company: Founded in March 1994, The White Company is a specialist mail-order company offering a wide range of lifestyle products for the home, principally in White. The company philosophy is and always has been to provide only the finest quality at outstanding value for money. We only work with the best factories in the world and almost everything we sell is made exclusively for us.

services@thewhitecompany.com

Beds & Bedroom
Home Furnishing

Tell us how The White Company made you happy

Telephone
"Disgusting service - will not order again. I purchased over Xmas the goods were lost, never delivered. I have chased for two weeks now without any luck, 2 calls, 2 emails they are useless and unprofessional, called me disgruntled in the response email to my complaint. will inform trading standards!"
Are you The White Company? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Dreadful experience - I placed an order 2 weeks ago and 3 phone calls later I still haven't received my order. I have now cancelled the order as it was a gift. Whilst the customer service team are polite they do not see anything through nor seem to care."
"Great products and quick delivery"
"My ordered arrived much quicker than I expected and everything was well packaged and arrived in a cardbox box, which I much prefer over the horrible plastic shipping bags which a lot of clothes retailers tend to use. The clothes were a gorgeous quality and I enjoyed wearing them straight away!"
"Great online user experience. Return policy easy and staff very friendly"
"Excellent customer service and prompt delivery 15% off goods ordered and packaging excellent Diane Jones Southend"
"Very nice attitude , helpful and informative ,pleasure to deal with."
"I forgot my 15 per cent voucher when |I visited the Edinburgh store and the staff were very helpful and took the 15 per cent off without any problem. Fantastic products"
"This company has a beautiful range of products and a helpful website. My order was delivered efficiently and was well packaged. However, I felt the quality of the blanket I ordered was slightly disappointing and it is very unusual for a company to make me deliver a return at the post office at my expense which has put me off a bit."
"Prompt delivery and the towels were excellent quality. I used a voucher towards paying otherwise they would have been on the pricey side."
"Great sale prices and fast delivery"
"The product was as usual excellent. Good delivery and good aftersales. Would recommend highly."
"Always a pleasure to visit my local White Company Store. As soon as go through the door the subtle aroma created by their own products has a calming effect along with the visual displays of the products available for Sale. Everything is of a high standard and the service is always excellent. Shopping in the White Company is always enjoyable and I rarely leave without buying something.!"
"Only part of the order arrived after I ordered on Black Friday. Small tea light candles came well after the delivery time claim and the miniature Christmas trees never arrived.. they did let me know eventually, but these were to have been Christmas presents for colleagues, so I felt quite let down."
"Simple but elegant presents at good prices"
"The white company always delivery a great service. The items are without fault and delivery is always fast too and many times complimentary."
"I had 20% off my purchase, which arrived very promptly and beautifully packed."
"Lovely product, fast delivery"
"Just love their products, cashmere is out of this world. Who doesn’t love a beautiful gift, all wrapped up in a beautiful gift box"
"The assistant was so helpful when I was choosing a diffuser for my daughter. Thank you."
The White Company is rated 4.67 based on 54 reviews