EvoBoards Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend EvoBoards

EvoBoards (The White Chair Limited) 131, The Oxygen, 18 Western Gateway London

How would you rate EvoBoards ?

"Quick response though emails, great delivery service and up to date notifications."
"Evoboard stopped working after 8weeks. Took several messages and emails before they contacted me back although board has 12 month warranty!! Had to pay to post it back, that was 4 weeks ago. No contact despite me leaving several voicemails and emails. My daughters Christmas present-sickening."
"Bought hours of enjoyment for the family. Fantastic invention. We bought the maverick boards which are really great, however the cart which we bought to go over the board was in the sale at £39.99 and is not great quality which I will be in contact with evoboards about."
"Ordered on Thursday afternoon for delivery Saturday paid £22 delivery did not receive till Tuesday evening phoned numerous time and sent three emails no reply .woild like to revive my delivery charge back"
"Got segway for a present for my son and loves loves loves it!! Super fast delivery and seems a good solid product!!"
"My granddaughter loves her board. Exceptional service we were contacted by telephone and advised about delivery, it came when they said it would. Felt like personalised service, can't fault them. Would recommend and definitely use them again. Amazing value for money. Many thank for all the help"
"I was very impressed with the level of knowledge and professionalism by the team at EvoBoards. I bought two Swegways for my daughters last Xmas. After my first conversation with their staff, all of my questions and concerns were answered. Keep up the good work and the best of luck for 2017."
"Fraudulent company, refused to accept a return and refused to honor the warranty on a newly received defective board. Company didn't answer their phone or reply to emails until I launched a case against them. Avoid this company."
"That is 'Sick' was the comments from our 10 and 13 year olds on Christmas Day. Smoother and quicker responding control compared to others we had been on before. From ordering to collection was so quick thankfully, we hadn't even ordered it till the week leading up to Christmas and actually thought we would be too late. One point is the Bluetooth connecting voice we carnt seem to turn the volume down on that as it is quite loud, which is great when the music playing though. Thanks EVO"
"Very happy with the service, quick and reliable. My son loved his board for Christmas unfortunately his auntie didn't, she fell off it Christmas day and broke her wrist lol. 5 stars from me guys."
"Fantastic service, ordered board and was contacted to tell me board was scratched and they had no more boards of that colour in stock. As a good will gesture they upgraded my board to disco lights and Bluetooth! Made my daughters Christmas! One very happy customer and one very happy girl!!! Brilliant communication, honest and friendly and super quick delivery! I will definitely recommend evo boards to my family and friends and I have a feeling I will have to purchase a few more before the years finished! Thanks for a great service! Lisa"
"Brilliant gift for my Grandson's xmas"
"Speedy service. Good product. Entirely satisfied."
"Good product. Good service."
"Great items fast p&p won't be looking anywhere else once I've got the money to get myself one :-)"
"I ORDERED 2 EVO BOARDS FOR XMAS.THEY SAID IT WOULD BE NEXT DAY DELIVERY BUT IT WASN'T,IT WAS THE DAY AFTER,BUT NOT A PROBLEM.I WAS PROMISED 2 FREE CARRY CASES WHEN I PLACED THE ORDER BUT STILL THEY HAVN'T ARRIVED."
"My board was faulty and they did everything in their power to get my problem sorted quickly and efficiently."
"My son loves it... fairly expensive but worth it!!"
"Bnnnnnnmmmmm"
"I bought one of these for my son for christmas, When I first opened it up as I had already had concerns about buying one the instruction manual full of errors and spelling mistakes only made my fears worse but since he has opened it on christmas it has been one of his favourite presents and not had a problem so far has been great fun all family having a go also was sent a different board from the one i ordered but it had more with it like bluetooth more lights on top of it and a free carry bag i think this was to make up for a mistake of the board i ordered was blue but the one i got was slightly purple. One thing that bothered me the one I ordered came with samsung battery but the one I recieved did not have a samsung battery but other than that would definetly recommend from what I have seen so far and delivery time was not bad either even though they were buzy for xmas."
EvoBoards is rated 4.19 based on 91 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!