The Whisky World Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Whisky World

Tell us how The Whisky World made you happy

"Excellent customer service and prompt delivery by a trackable courier.First class packaging so bottles arrived in perfect condition ( including presentation boxes).Could not be happier."
"Prompt delivery with good condition."
"Speedy delivery, wonderful products and I would definitely recommend and use this company again."
"Really is to order, arrived on time.. had email to let me know when order was despatched and would be delivered."
"Good selection, good prices, easy to order, and quick delivery."
"Great service and fast delivery to Finland"
"Placed order for a Balvenie Whisky and a Glayva at 15.30hrs 8th May. I was informed at 17,10hrs by email on the same day that they had been despatched. Both delivered in highly secure and safe packaging at 15.52hrs (taken from Parcelforce website) on 9th May. So just 22 minutes over 24 hours from order to delivery. Delivery charge £4.95. Now that's what I call a service - excellent customer service. And it was £8 cheaper than my previous source. Will most certainly order from 'The Whisky World' again."
"Excellent service prompt delivery with a user friendly website"
"Fantastic, packaged well and fast delivery. I will use again 👍🏻"
"Very accommodating and efficient I’ll be using you guys exclusively for my special orders in Florida Thanks Steve Dewese USA"
"Best place to shop for whisky online. Great prices and very fast delivery. Also, the selection is fantastic."
"Excellent service good too do business with you again thanks"
"Superb wines and superb customer service"
"Product arrived quickly to the US, ordered Thursday evening, received Monday. That’s impressive but more importantly, it was packaged well. If it arrives broken, speed is irrelevant. I was a little nervous having never ordered from overseas but I’ll definitely be back. A very positive experience all around. Thanks W.V.!!"
"As always everything at the best"
"Fast delivery and all round good customer experience."
"My order is a gift, so I'm unable to comment on the purchased item. Delivery was speedy. Item was well packed.. excellent!"
"Packed well! Quick shipping! I will definitely be ordering again!"
"Great staff, Fast shipping to USA, and extremely well packed. Perfect!"
"perfect service."