The Whisky World Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whisky World
Read The Whisky World Reviews
Delivery took a lot longer than you quoted
Not bad at all prompt quick and easy x
The order itself was fine, the process to make the order was stressful. When the order was placed both a credit and debit card were rejected with a message to contact your bank. This whole exercise took around an hour to find out that there was no issue with the card/bank. The next day on trying again the process was OK.
High delivary costs v competitor
looked better in the pictures
The jury is out , the address was put down without the door number and when I enquired I was told to call the courier myself and sort it out ! Wasn’t my fault the door number was missed off . And as a result I’m still waiting for my order over a week later and the person who’s birthday it was for still don’t have their gift.
Whiskey world order process very smooth and good.
Poor service by Parcel Force. No card left advising me ( as per their process) that product was awaiting collection from Post Office
Really pleased the highland park whisky and style of the bottle.
I'm afraid I'm disappointed with the size of the 2 glasses they are so small, they look bigger in the picture they are displayed in.
Pleased with products just annoyed Raphael mail sent parcel to local post office which is an inconvenience when paid to be delivered to my door .. (even if I was not in could of had the choice to re delivery at least once .)
I expected the gift boxes of the Bombay sapphire with the glasses to come complete but instead I had the re-open and assemble them! I know they’re fragile but honestly guys think of the customer experience especially when it’s for a gift too!! Not great...
The engraving on the bottle was very small and barely visible.
Easy on line service just disappointed that it did not get delivered on the correct day so recipient did not get her birthday present on time
Writing on bottle too light-looks nothing like advertised photo
Delivery service was poor
The bottles were very well packaged. My only comment is please don't use Royal Mail Parcelforce. They use a 24hr delivery service that took 7 days to arrive and only because I went to collect myself for a post office they decided to deliver to instead of my address. Not specific to Whisky World.
Took to
Long to come , when I order from whisky exchange it’s delivered in a couple of days
Product was well packaged and arrived on time. However the product was delivered to a different address to mine which I appreciate is not Whiskey World's fault. When I rang up to chase what had gone wrong I was passed from one person to another who did not seem to know what was going on with deliveries.
The item was lovely, the price was good but can only give it three stars because the delivery was awful would recommend though
Gift of alcohol and glasses arrived on time, but one of the glasses was broken. Complained and the company were quick to send a replacement, which was received the next day. Glad that the company sorted it out promptly but still disappointed it wasn't packaged more carefully in the first place, to prevent this happening.
The set itself was really good value and i was impressed on the packaging. I was disappointed with grubby marks and finger prints on the glasses and bottle. I had to wipre them before packaging it all in the gift box.
The Whisky World is rated 4.89 based on 4,549 reviews