The Whisky World Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Whisky World

Tell us how The Whisky World made you happy

"The service was very good, ordering was a simple process, but your postage charge is astronomical and had it been displayed earlier in the ordering process I would not have ordered from you. I shall not be back, my business shall go to Masters of Malt as they do not charge such exorbitantly high carriage fees."
"Ideally, I should have given a 1 star. The delivery was delayed by a day and I had to make alternate arrangements for my party."
"Good price, should have been fast delivery but the day I was given it never showed up, rang the store and was told to email them, by the time I'd got a reply the next day delivery had already turned up a day late."
"Only thing I can complain about is how much the shipping cost is. Should be an option for longer transport time for a lower value. 30£ is just too much for a single whiskey flask. Other then that i am very happy with the purchase and I think it will be a great x-mas present."
"Payment and transfer were fast, but packaging could be a lot better. The tin can, my Macallan 12y old came in was seriously dented."
"I got the bottles with very ruined custody, so I had little time off customer service"
"Item came but didn’t get any information on delivery/tracking until the day that it come it was only updated."
"I am happy with the delivery of items that I have purchased, I am however at a loss why you appear to insist on packing spaces with the chips. I appreciate you are protecting the product in the package but the chips are not taken by my local council. Yes, they are biodegradable, however, they are sent to landfill which I am desperately trying to avoid., Can you please find a different way? shredded paper may be a solution."
"The order was delivered efficiently. However the promised scratch card was not included. Despite a phone call, I am still waiting for one. Disappointing."
"I bought the Whiskey bottle as a present for a friend. I was disappointed to find tht the presentation box was torn in two places and the inner plastic packing broken with bits of plastic everywhere inside the presentation box. Had to repair it with selotape to make it a little presentable. At least the bottle and glasses remained intact."
"First time buyer from the website, ordered 5 bottles, received 4, the most expensive bottle missing. Called them, no called back. Wrote them email, waited half day, came apologies and said will send the missing bottle back. They did send back the bottle, however what I really want is cancel the bottle and refund, they did say sorry but never asked what I want. A really good customer service, is not only do 'I send back anything missing', but offer something no matter how small to customers because at the very beginning, that was your fault, not customers, only apologies I think is only 'Accetable', not good."
"Very happy with my whisky but was very unhappy at the p&p considering the whisky was £200"
"Happy to have found the right brandy for a friend there."
"The service was ok but I have received my order."
"Quick delivery but damaged when arrived..contacted and told to email photos which I have done but have not received any corresponace to assist with my problem."
"Delivery is quick but most don't charge over £100. Often better prices at other online spirits shops"
The Whisky World is rated 4.83 based on 921 reviews