The Whisky World Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whisky World
Read The Whisky World Reviews
Expensive and I would like to be able to go on your site and buy the stuff I require without it being out of stock. So whisky island would be more appropriate😂😂😂
I was in the impression that duties and taxes was already included in the dhl. I still paid for additional.
A little harsh on the pallet.
The price was good for the Blue label but was delivered in a carrier bag too small for the drinks. As the item was meant to be a surprise for someone I was living with, this was quite disappointing as I had expected packaging
Whiskey bottles were well packed. The boxes were bent in the box and I had to cello tape them because the boxes kept opening. Order was around £91.60 but delivery of £4.95 was charged. Most deliveries are free over £50 but not in this case.
Delivered- really pleased-thanks WW. Would have liked a space to write personal message on delivery (for a present)... also email headed Dear "" 😂..otherwise great service!
The drinks were fine but it was the delivery courier you used they left the drinks on my doorstep most the day as my misses stayed home for the delivery and they never knocked or rang to say it was there. Luckily when I got home it was still there.
Delivery was fast but the DIY flat pack whisky box takes a little bit of the shine off what was an expensive and special bottle of whisky.
Sent the wrong bottle. After service to resolve the issue was good although I haven't received the correct bottle yet but I am expecting to.
I would buy so much more if they offered me a shipping discount.
Selection is great, customer service is especiallyexcellent but I'm concerned only one of three packages have arrived since ordered six days ago
Product didn't arrive on time. I know this is a DHL issue and not your own, but I paid for express delivery for the package to be available for a specific date, and unfortunately the package did not arrive in time for this date. Whisky fine and as described once it did arrive.
Delivery was prompt, but being unable to edit an order led to me having place 2 and pay double postage
Packing was poor! The box was large for the order and it arrived almoast teared appart with bottles moving noticeable inside. Carton box of Longrow was put with out any plastic cover and it is scratched and slightly bended.
Good stock and quick service, but the product came heavily wrapped in plastic. We need to stop using plastic for packaging. I regularly receive wine from Germany which comes entirely wrapped in cardboard, NO breakages. You need to do this NOW
Do not make clear the price shown does not include VAT Delivery charged seem high. - Review the market.
Could have been better, paid £14 for delivery and it didn’t even get delivered to my address!! Was delivered to my brothers house which is located 3 mins from my house.. ! Disappointed!! Can’t comment who delivered my item as I didn’t see anyone. my parcel was left lying out in the rain to get wet! The box was soaked through and luckily it was wrapped with bubble wrap . But from initial purchase to delivery it was quick enough . Don’t think I would buy from this website again
Delivery took a lot longer than you quoted
Not bad at all prompt quick and easy x
The order itself was fine, the process to make the order was stressful. When the order was placed both a credit and debit card were rejected with a message to contact your bank. This whole exercise took around an hour to find out that there was no issue with the card/bank. The next day on trying again the process was OK.
The Whisky World is rated 4.89 based on 6,314 reviews