The Whisky World Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whisky World
Read The Whisky World Reviews
You delivered an age restricted product to an under 18 year old.Nowhere on the packaging did it state that it was age restricted, if your current suppliers DHP do not care about the law then at least you should.Royal Mail for example the product would have age restriction on it and if the person looks under 25 ID is asked for the product itself was fine just the poor illegal delivery of it
No fillers in the box, leaving whisky bottles and glass to roll around. For the amount of shipping fees charged...
Sorry but the box was a bit squashed and the packing in between the items looked messy. Not great for a Christmas present to be honest.
Ordered 12 miniature gin bottles as a Christmas gift. Initially everything was good including fast delivery. Unfortunately 2 of the bottles had leaked during shipment, one losing about a quarter of the contents, the other less but resulting in a very sticky bottle. Response to fixing this issue has been slow and still not resolved despite sending photographs. The product is great, shipment was fast but customer service has so far been poor.
Delivery nightmare
I would have given 1 star, if I had not received a discounted price, did not receive the order I thought I was purchasing as detailed on their website.
A week after dispactch and noting received. I think you use Parcelforce - big mistake. They're hopeless.
Received tracking within 24 hours or order but took about 7 days to ship... shipping estimate was off my a substantial margin.
Bit disappointed to find the same bottle of whisky (Auchentoshan) in Morrisons supermarket at a cheaper price if you take the delivery fee into account this amounts to £7 cheaper on the Whisky world "sale" price
Your delivery service let you down. Totally incompetent. For that reason I will not be ordering from you again.
Over priced and the ad is border line misrepresentation.
Firstly the prices are ok in general. Most major supermarkets are cheaper for your popular drinks. However the unusual and rare drinks are good value mainly as they can be hard to source. Delivery was a joke. It was delayed. For £4.95 I would have expected next day delivery. Instead it took several days. My order seemed to have gotten lost. I could have got 1st class recorded from royal mail and received in a day or 2. I have been using royal mail throughout the covid crisis and they have been exceptional. Instead it took much longer.
ordered 4 bottles of whisky in tins, 2 tins arrived completely dented, not nice for collectors items.
bin enttäuscht. die kartons wurden gefaltet und hatten einige knicke. zum zusammenbauen hätte man eine anleitung schicken sollen. eine frechheit die kartons zu falten. man kann die artikel auch komplett versenden wenn die gut verpackt werden
I honestly was quite upset to find that the label on the box of my new Midleton Very Rare 2017 was scratched in a few places. It was packed extremely well so this was not done in transit. Not enough care was taken and I find this surprising especially when dealing with a collectable whiskey. The point of buying a new one and not a cheaper one off an auction site was to get it in mint condition. Now I will have to email the whisky world and try to sort this out. Pure hassle if I have to send it back and pay again for post and packaging etc.
The despatch time and the delivery was extremely fast. By far the fastest I have received from a standard delivery service. The items were very well packed so no damage occurred in transit. Unfortunately the bottle I ordered as a gift had a damaged box, front label and back label.
This whisky came from Japan and had Japanese descriptions and officiating stickers. I wish I had known this before buying. I don’t think I would have paid £100.
Delighted with my product, but parcelforce delivered it to the wrong address and had 3 days of stress trying to get my parcel which was a Christmas present. Parcelforce had to use GPS to find out who had signed for it and where it had been signed from, go back and retrieve parcel. Great product but i welcome a change of courier.
Good intentions but poor fulfilment
I received an email that my order would be available on day x in the Hendon branch, as ordered. I went in on day x+1. Not there. Avigdor, in the Hendon branch, who is excellent, had to call to sort it out.
The Whisky World is rated 4.89 based on 6,314 reviews