The Whisky World Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Whisky World

Tell us how The Whisky World made you happy

"Dunno... seems a great site but I haven t received any reply about why I received my bottle opened."
"Bought a bottle of Macallan and the box was damaged on delivery, a new box was promised and is still to arrive after four days since being sent."
"I get Johnnie Walker miniature 5 set, but there are some broken & crack on box."
"Still not received my item."
"This purchase was submitted to Whisky World at 12.14 for a next day delivery (before 10am). The parcel eventually arrived 24 hours after the requested delivery time, ie 48 hours after the order. This may be due to the Royal Mail, however, if you pay for next day delivery this should be achievable by other couriers?? Sorry but I have to give a "poor" rating on this purchase."
"have not recieved product .. royal mail cock up"
"Ordered 2 bottles and only 1 was delivered with no reason for the non delivery of the 2nd bottle. Only after I emailed them. Then I was requested to send a picture of the 1st box( no good reason for this). Then the 2nd bottle was despatched with a simply apology. Will be very hesitant in ordering again unless the offer is to good to pass by"
"The box was damaged. I was inforned about it orior to shipment. I got no discount because of the damaged box. That‘s very unusual."
"My order was due for delivery on Thursday 29/03....it did not arrive...I received SMS Saturday am stating delivery that day Saturday 31/03 between md - 1pm....again it did not arrive...eventually arrived Tues 03/04..I wasted 2 days waiting as my package needed a signature....very unsatisfactory service provided by the courier chosen by your company...I was not able to complain to your office as you are closed until 08/04......"
"Same bottle same size £89.00 Costco..............😢"
The Whisky World is rated 4.82 based on 919 reviews