The Whisky World Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whisky World
Read The Whisky World Reviews
A week after dispactch and noting received. I think you use Parcelforce - big mistake. They're hopeless.
Received tracking within 24 hours or order but took about 7 days to ship... shipping estimate was off my a substantial margin.
Bit disappointed to find the same bottle of whisky (Auchentoshan) in Morrisons supermarket at a cheaper price if you take the delivery fee into account this amounts to £7 cheaper on the Whisky world "sale" price
Your delivery service let you down. Totally incompetent. For that reason I will not be ordering from you again.
Over priced and the ad is border line misrepresentation.
Firstly the prices are ok in general. Most major supermarkets are cheaper for your popular drinks. However the unusual and rare drinks are good value mainly as they can be hard to source. Delivery was a joke. It was delayed. For £4.95 I would have expected next day delivery. Instead it took several days. My order seemed to have gotten lost. I could have got 1st class recorded from royal mail and received in a day or 2. I have been using royal mail throughout the covid crisis and they have been exceptional. Instead it took much longer.
ordered 4 bottles of whisky in tins, 2 tins arrived completely dented, not nice for collectors items.
bin enttäuscht. die kartons wurden gefaltet und hatten einige knicke. zum zusammenbauen hätte man eine anleitung schicken sollen. eine frechheit die kartons zu falten. man kann die artikel auch komplett versenden wenn die gut verpackt werden
I honestly was quite upset to find that the label on the box of my new Midleton Very Rare 2017 was scratched in a few places. It was packed extremely well so this was not done in transit. Not enough care was taken and I find this surprising especially when dealing with a collectable whiskey. The point of buying a new one and not a cheaper one off an auction site was to get it in mint condition. Now I will have to email the whisky world and try to sort this out. Pure hassle if I have to send it back and pay again for post and packaging etc.
The despatch time and the delivery was extremely fast. By far the fastest I have received from a standard delivery service. The items were very well packed so no damage occurred in transit. Unfortunately the bottle I ordered as a gift had a damaged box, front label and back label.
This whisky came from Japan and had Japanese descriptions and officiating stickers.
I wish I had known this before buying. I don’t think I would have paid £100.
Delighted with my product, but parcelforce delivered it to the wrong address and had 3 days of stress trying to get my parcel which was a Christmas present. Parcelforce had to use GPS to find out who had signed for it and where it had been signed from, go back and retrieve parcel. Great product but i welcome a change of courier.
Good intentions but poor fulfilment
I received an email that my order would be available on day x in the Hendon branch, as ordered. I went in on day x+1. Not there. Avigdor, in the Hendon branch, who is excellent, had to call to sort it out.
Didn't get to taste it. Because of poor packaging it was broken upon delivery.
Dunno...
seems a great site but I haven t received any reply about why I received my bottle opened.
Bought a bottle of Macallan and the box was damaged on delivery, a new box was promised and is still to arrive after four days since being sent.
I get Johnnie Walker miniature 5 set, but there are some broken & crack on box.
Still not received my item.
This purchase was submitted to Whisky World at 12.14 for a next day delivery (before 10am). The parcel eventually arrived 24 hours after the requested delivery time, ie 48 hours after the order. This may be due to the Royal Mail, however, if you pay for next day delivery this should be achievable by other couriers?? Sorry but I have to give a "poor" rating on this purchase.
The Whisky World is rated 4.89 based on 4,503 reviews