The Whisky World Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whisky World
customer service
Read The Whisky World Reviews
Delivery took too long
Item not delivered sent email and was told it was at my neighbors so I’m left with nowhere to go thank gosh it was only 15 pounds
package was not delivered as promised, and was given different answers from the office and from the driver that was to deliver it. office said it was delivered to a neighbor which was NOT true, no neighbor had it, and per the driver it was the wrong address and didnt deliver then only end of last week.
I currently am working with DHL to find the product. It never left the UK. So unfortunately at this time I cannot give a good review.
My item hasn't arrived.
Disappointing as asked for free delivery but the process didn't work. Then asked for delivery to post office but it was put to my neighbour who is never there... all a bit of a hassle all round really.
Paid for 24 hour express delivery Delivery did not arrive on day stated on order. Left without 50th birthday present for my brother. Very unhappy with service.
Well absolutely shocking considering it didn't actually arrive !!!!!!! Furious I've been charged and not even received my order.
Box bottle came in was ripped and basically looked like it had been bought and sold a good number of times. Will not be using this again and will be telling other collectors the problems and neglect of my purchase when received
I complained about the inappropriate and inconvenient packaging material that had caused me no little trouble but did not even get the courtesy of a reply.
Products not arrived, only 2 out of 3 items in the box - though all listed on receipt. No second box has arrived after a week and isn’t on its way. Been done over by these guys, still waiting to hear feedback
The Whisky World is rated 4.88 based on 2,244 reviews