The Whisky World Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whisky World
Read The Whisky World Reviews
Arrived on time and intact. A very good mixed punch reminds me of the Caribbean.
lost shipment by DHL. And they refuse to calling me back to fix the problem. I dont blame on whisky world but this is a very bad shopping experience.
I didn't receive my purchase and 20 days waiting for refund....
i have'nt receive my whisky yet!!!!!!!!
Poor service
Order whisky on Saturday and was delivered by the Tuesday and was informed when it would be delivered which it was great service
I was not happy with my purchase the box had been opened and the whiskey glass swapped for a plain one. So the point of the purchase was to get the Woodford reserve glass and I never. They said they would give me a £5 refund to make the difference which I am still yet to receive months later! Very disappointed!
The website, inventory, and pricing are all top notch. The delivery outside of the UK however, is an absolute mess and terrible experience. UPS is probably one of the worst shippers within the EU. Repeatedly providing incorrect delivery dates and then not even being able to locate my package on inquiry simply excludes any more purchases from the whiskyworld regardless of all the advantages.
The contents in the Christmas crackers was no better than buying from Tesco. Their were only two decent drama. Absolute rip off.
The item ordered was received was broken when delivered, i sent emails to this company which were ignored. I will not use again or recommend
My package came late and smashed
Item not received
Never received free glasses gift with my order. Bought 4 bottles of dalmore whisky with free glasses as per advertised per each bottle, NONE came...
Substandard delivery service. My purchase was delivered to a tradesman who happened to be in my house and stole my item. So money for nothing.
colis non reçu service après vente incompétent
Terribly disappointing, the goods (a present) did not arrive and I had to be refunded. Never again with your company!
Very upset by miniature bottles- I realize that I should read the fine print, however, over $300 I figured I was getting full size bottles (picture appeared that way as well). So disappointed, paid so much money for basically 3 shots of Scotch.....lesson learned. :-(
using parcel force is the worst decision ever they are hopeless at getting the delivery to you which is literally their only job words fail me - bad reflection on yourselves as a business
I did no order any thing from you.and you have used the wrong email for your delivery info .
It's still not arrived and your asking for a review?
The Whisky World is rated 4.89 based on 6,314 reviews