The Whisky World Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whisky World
Read The Whisky World Reviews
Nice Site, fast shipping, will definitely buy again
A little mix up but they sorted it straight away
The Whisky World was such a great find. Being in the states, I was first very happy to learn they can ship to me and I was able to obtain certain whiskies that would never make it over here. My order was for a handful of bottles and you can tell they take pride in their work. Each and every bottle was packed carefully and foam was even placed within the bottle boxes to ensure safe travels. I have another order in progress and was dealing directly with Sam from the sales team and he has been fantastic. This is a top notch operation and I highly recommend them!
Ordered at 3.55pm and received the next day by 10.40am,
Better than Amazon Prime.
Would definitely recommend.
Exceptionally easy buying process! And too good to miss price on the item I ordered! Turned up the next working day with regular postage paid, even with the current pandemic! That bit stood out massively! Especially given the fact that my orders from other retailers are still in the warehouse/post after ordering weeks ago! This even turned up quicker than my previous whisky world order before the pandemic! Through and through a great company! I do also admire and respect the fact that you closed for a week or two to catch up! Other businesses need to take note, take a step back, stop pretending they can carry on as usual and persuading customers to part with their money and making promises that can't be fulfilled. Whisky world, you did everything right, thank you very much!
The best whiskey supplier and very good price and packaging and delivery
I hope other people will follow your ideas
Excellent price and excellent service
Bought this whisky on a hunch. Smooth and full of flavour. Watch out the heat comes slowly.
promp delivery and very well packaged,will definitely use again
Excellent and timely service.
First class retailer. Would not go elsewhere.
Good selection, frequent offers and fast delivery
Consistent in offering a first class
service. Excellent stock.
Excellent service with all bottles in stock. Fast delivery and well packaged
The best on-line shop for purchasing whisky. They have a wide selection at very competitive prices. Delivery times are lightning fast too. Highly recommended and I will definitely use again.
Must say from my first contact the advisor was excellent and very helpful with getting the product I wanted. I’ve already recommended The Whisky World on to friends. Ps Like the personal touch with the packaging!! 👍👍
My latest order was 2 x MacAllan Aera. One of the boxes was damaged on the corner, squashed in a bit, which was strange because the box for the whisky came flat packed. I assume the damage was caused when it was delivered to TWW from your supplier. Should I lodge a formal complaint through the website? Photos can taken. In general, the service has been excellent in the past.
Great price. Good selection.
One bottle was missing from my original order but the team quickly and efficiently replaced it. So, not perfect, but would use again!
Abe @the Whiskey World gave me top customer service would defiantly recommend
Hi Guys,
I buy a lot of Whisky online and I must say I was really impressed with The Whisky World's service, i had a little issue with delivery and Sam went out of his way to sort it out

will definitely buy again!!
The Whisky World is rated 4.89 based on 4,535 reviews