The Whisky World Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Whisky World
"Nice Site, fast shipping, will definitely buy again"
"A little mix up but they sorted it straight away"
"The Whisky World was such a great find. Being in the states, I was first very happy to learn they can ship to me and I was able to obtain certain whiskies that would never make it over here. My order was for a handful of bottles and you can tell they take pride in their work. Each and every bottle was packed carefully and foam was even placed within the bottle boxes to ensure safe travels. I have another order in progress and was dealing directly with Sam from the sales team and he has been fantastic. This is a top notch operation and I highly recommend them!"
"Ordered at 3.55pm and received the next day by 10.40am, Better than Amazon Prime. Would definitely recommend."
"The best on-line shop for purchasing whisky. They have a wide selection at very competitive prices. Delivery times are lightning fast too. Highly recommended and I will definitely use again."
"Must say from my first contact the advisor was excellent and very helpful with getting the product I wanted. I’ve already recommended The Whisky World on to friends. Ps Like the personal touch with the packaging!! 👍👍"
"My latest order was 2 x MacAllan Aera. One of the boxes was damaged on the corner, squashed in a bit, which was strange because the box for the whisky came flat packed. I assume the damage was caused when it was delivered to TWW from your supplier. Should I lodge a formal complaint through the website? Photos can taken. In general, the service has been excellent in the past."
"Great price. Good selection."
"One bottle was missing from my original order but the team quickly and efficiently replaced it. So, not perfect, but would use again!"
"Abe @the Whiskey World gave me top customer service would defiantly recommend"
"Hi Guys, I buy a lot of Whisky online and I must say I was really impressed with The Whisky World's service, i had a little issue with delivery and Sam went out of his way to sort it out will definitely buy again!!"
"Whisky arrived quickly and was well packaged. Prices are competitive and their special offers section is definitely worth checking out. If they could get their minimum free delivery amount down to around the usual £100 rather than £250 they'd be my first choice every time."
"Fast shipping and well packed Good communication."
"Very very good"
"the best arrived extremely fast and well packed"
"it was wrong"