The Whisky World Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whisky World
Read The Whisky World Reviews
Great site.
Really pleased with the service from Whiskey World, the whiskey was packaged perfectly/safely with a personal note from the person that packed it, and the email that asked how the service was and suggesting I wrote a review was personally signed. Thank You Sam, Great Service. My friend who the Damore was for said it was lovely too.
High quality products, and good service.
Well packaged and quick delivery
Excellent service
Very well packed to avoid damage
The price of the bottle of whiskey I have bought from here usually works out the same, if not cheaper than other places (including the delivery charge) the whiskey is top notch coming in an absolutely spotless bottle and the packaging of the bottle during transit is so good, the delivery driver could drop it several times and it will still arrive in mint condition! Would definitely recommend whiskey world for everyone’s whiskey needs, especially during the pandemic when distilleries are closed to the public.
Great product and really fast dispatch.
Excellent company. My orders have always arrived quickly and were packaged with great care - I mainly use The Whiskey World to purchase gifts as I am 100% confident they will always arrive in perfect condition regardless of how they are handled during delivery
Speedy delivery, item was packed well. Brilliant Vodka novelty bottle( fire extinguisher).
Couldn’t find this whisky in shops, very pleased with my purchase! Delivered was on time and could be tracked. Will order again, thank you.
An awesome site, you have a great arrange of drinks, that not a lot of places have stored, I wouldn't use any other site.
Do not make clear the price shown does not include VAT
Delivery charged seem high. - Review the market.
Excellent service!
Arrived in perfect condition.
Brilliant service. Found exactly what I was looking for and for great value. Got to me very quickly. Very happy with my experience
Excellent service, and delivery. I cannot comment on the content of the bottle as it's a present, but I'm sure it will be very much appreciated by the recipient.
Really quick delivery and my order was really well packed so arrived in perfect condition in super quick time
Fast shipping to aborad.
Great customer service even after a mistake made on my side it was a quick fix without hassle on their side. Many thanks and look forward to ordering again through them.
Bought a gift pack of edinburgh gin
The Whisky World is rated 4.89 based on 4,631 reviews