The Whisky World Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whisky World
Read The Whisky World Reviews
One of the best service I ever - Well Done Team Whisky World - Best Wishes 10/10
Great and speedy service. My order is very tasty too!!
Ordered one day delivered the next, brilliant service
Placed an order at 2pm, standard delivery, had it the next day. Very safely packaged and a good price too, perfect.
Fast delivery, lovely packaging and lovely present for my dad thank you very much
The personalised bottle I ordered looked beautiful - it got an excellent response and I'm really happy with it, as was the recipient of the gift. Everything arrived in a very timely fashion and I think the price was more than fair.
Great quick service.. Well packed too.. Highly recommended
Delivered really quickly and price was best
Great service. Packaged well. Arrived promptly.
Brilliant service arrived day before predicted
The delivery was very fast and it was at a great price as well. Communications were very good and I would recommend using whisky world for any purchases.
I ordered a gift for a friend and it was a very smooth process with quick delivery. My friend was delighted.
problem with the delivery driver unable to find propery contacted Whisky world new order sent out straight away arrived following day via a different courier. excellent service highly recommendable.
Perfect pack, delivering in time, good product
Purchased a bottle of Glenfarclas 17yo, for a really good price. Bottle arrived next day. Excellent
Excellent service
Great selection of spirits and brands not usually seen on the High Street. Easy website and delivered on time.
Great communication. Fast service. A+
Lots of choice and items delivered very quickly.
I ordered my Balvenie on Monday and it was delivered on Thursday. That was way beyond my expectations for delivery, considering all that is going on. Thank you!
The Whisky World is rated 4.89 based on 6,342 reviews