The Whisky World Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Whisky World

How would you rate The Whisky World ?

"I have dealt with this company a few times and service has been first class"
"There are several UK based retailers that sell to US consumers....over the years i’ve purchased from most of these sites. I can say without any hesitation that The Whisky World is by far the BEST! Lowest prices, seamless interface to purchase and perhaps their best trait is the fast and sooner then expected delivery! Thank You!!"
"First time using TWW and must say I was impressed with the service. If they could bring their free delivery limit down to £100 like TWE and MoM I’m sure they have a long time customer in me. Recommended"
"Service provided was quick and informative,whisky arrived quicker than estimated,we’ll impressed"
"Great service"
"Fantastic service. Will definately use again and pass on to friends"
"We made an order on Sunday 14th October for two bottles of whisky for Christmas presents and they were delivered today 16th October. Excellent service"
"Superb service, great selection & very well packaged."
"great service. presentation glass with the whisky was broken on arrival, Whisky World renewed glass on special delivery within 24 hours, very impressive."
"Easy to order and fast delivery. packaging was very good too."
"Fabulous pricesand fast delivery. Always very pleased with The Whiskey World service."
"This was a gift for a friend. It arrived as expected and he was able to enjoy one of the last bottles of his favourite Superstition. The great Jura free gift also made his day."
"This is my fourth order from Whisky World and they respond so quick that a package arrives in no time at all. I wholeheartedly recommend them!"
"Bought 2 bottles of whisky that I couldn't find elsewhere...never ordered from The Whisky World before so read a few reviews then took the plunge. Ordered standard delivery on a Sunday afternoon and they were with me by the Tuesday. Bottles well wrapped...excellent service and genuine. Many thanks!!"
"Expédition soignée, bouteille bien emballée."
"Excellent service surprisingly quick turn-a-around,well packaged will certainly use again."
"In my experience, The Whisky World offers an excellent product range, a very user-friendly website/shop and super-efficient dispatch and delivery (my very well wrapped and trackable parcel was received via ParcelForce less than 24hrs after placing my order!). I will certainly be using The Whisky World again."
"One they had the whisky I was looking for and two delivered next day, packaging was of a high standard"
"I’ve ordered bourbon from other companies abroad that did have international tracking, and took much longer to receive. The Whisky World uses DHL which provided constant tracking, including pre-delivery notification. And delivery was FAST! I ordered on a Thursday and received in the US on the following Monday. I did have a slight issue that was immediately handled to my absolute satisfaction. I will now only order from The Whisky World."
"Excellent products and service. Highly recommend!"
The Whisky World is rated 4.83 based on 441 reviews