The Whisky World Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Whisky World

How would you rate The Whisky World ?

"Timely dispatch, good communication and well packaged. Price was on par with market."
"Prompt delivery of a Unique bottle of whisky ."
"I can't actually review the whisky itself but I can tell you how good The Whisky World is. The whisky was a Father's Day present. The gift was extremely well packaged, completely shatter proof in a great 'air pillow'; I received an email making sure the parcel had received in perfect condition, which it had. Overall, my experience with The Whisky World was excellent. I will certainly be buying from them again and definitely recommending them."
"Brilliant service, easy and fast delivery"
"Excellent ordering experience. Quick and efficient delivery. Great prices. Excellent product."
"Great whiskey for a good price and delivery was fast."
"I got sent the wrong order, & I rang the customer services and got straight through to somebody & it was sorted and the correct bottle was on its way within 3 hours with next day delivery. I was just really impressed with the good customer service that I received, even after getting the wrong order sent to me I’d go back and order again!"
"Great product well packaged arrived on time . Will definitely use whiskey world again . Many thanks made a father vey happy"
"The best online shop , quick delivery, best price!!!!!!!"
"Easy to order and fast dispatch. Thanks"
"Ordering process easy and delivered quickly, within a few days. Parcel arrived safe and sound. No criticisms."
"Excellent service and prices"
"My husband was a 101 whisky to try before you die book; so I came on here to get a couple of them for him. Fantastic selection loads from the book here. I ordered two and they arrived the next day and were packaged to ensure no damage - I’ll be back to order more from here for sure - great prices too."
"Bottle excellent packed and fast shipment."
"Perfect service + fast delivery. Would buy my next whisky again with The Whisky World"
"Very happy"
"Good efficient service delivered ahead of schedule, thanks"
"It was delivered on time."
"my HIGHEST possible recommendation for a WONDERFUL transaction. THANKS AGAIN !"
"Very happy with my whisky but was very unhappy at the p&p considering the whisky was £200"
The Whisky World is rated 4.81 based on 263 reviews