The Whisky World Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Whisky World

Tell us how The Whisky World made you happy

"I ordered the whisky for delivery on the 15th [a birthday] it came at 9:00 am on that morning, Great service and at a very good price. Thank you."
"Superb value for money. Very quick delivery. Respectfully packaged with a lovely personal touch. As a lesser known vendor I was a little sceptical at first but if this is anything to go by, I will be returning a very happy and satisfied customer. Will recommend."
"I found it so easy to order and delivery to Australia was so quick and easy to track. A great site to buy my spirits from."
"First class service,best prices online. And fast shipping πŸ‘"
"Teeling 24yo bought and not only were The Whisky World the best price they were the only ones with any stock. Ordered 15:00 and the item was despatched same day with delivery the next day, it’s a shame that the only negative was Parcelforce who cocked up the delivery leaving a card whilst someone was home...... sort your carrier out and the experience would have been perfect. Will buy another when back in stock or will wait to get the 33yo πŸ‘"
"Prices were very reasonable. Website was clear and easy to use. Shipping was fast even to the US"
"What a great company to order from. Super easy and international delivery in less than 5 days. I’ll be ordering from WhiskyWorld again soon."
"Fantastic service, order it at 1500, in the post with tracking number by 1630, received the next day. Very good communication and excellent customer service."
"Shipping to the US was amazingly quick and easy! Items were very well packaged as well! Great place to order from!"
"Fast turnaround time. Great packing, fair price."
"The product is of excellent quality and customer service is great."
"First time I have used them. Website easy to use and whisky arrived in a few days, which was fine as I live on an island"
"Positive - Saved on bottle price in comparison to other websites. Negative - High threshold for free delivery. Would use again though."
"I was searching for an unusual wine and the only source was Whuisky World. I ordered it with an estimated delivery of about a week. However the items arrived next day. Excellent service and I shall certainly use Whisky World again."
"Excellent customer service"
"Again a very fast and well packed international transaction. Until the next order, thanks for your effords."
"A great range of products, with efficient service and delivery. The whisky I chose was the best price anywhere on line."
"My product showed up very quickly and was packaged very well."
"As part of the Grapevine stores, I have been using the whiskey world for some years now. I have always had fantastic service, and quality products."
The Whisky World is rated 4.82 based on 889 reviews