The Whisky World Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whisky World
Read The Whisky World Reviews
Lovely gift for our friends forthcoming 60th birthday, well packaged and I am sure it will be well received.
You guys have an excellent variety of scotches. Affordable and able to dispatch in hours not..... 5 stars hands down.
Well packed order, very fast shipping, thanks.
Great prices, fast (world-wide) shipping, excellent selection.
it whisked me away to a flavoursome world
Great choice, value and service. Excellent delivery, will definitely use again.
Really amazing product received thank you. It was delivered quickly and it wrapped with care considering it was a glass item. Thank you so much
Very pleased with my order, your prices were competative my whiskey came well packed and fast from order to dispatch.
I will be coming back to order again!

Kind regards Alex
Excellent, fast service with the best selection.
Easy order and quick delivery, excellent service thank you!
selection is excellent, price and shipping are fair, international shipping was extremely quick. TWW has vaulted itself into the #1 spot I will be searching for whisky going forward.
Received the bottle two days after ordering. Prompt service, great communication and very safely packaged. Would definitely recommend.
Whisky world had the Whisky I wanted at a good price. The online process was easy and efficient. Delivery was fast and ahead of expectation. First class overall !
Fast service and well packaged. Will be using whisky world again ! Impressed !
Outstanding service and products. I ordered a personalised spirits box and a bottle of spirit at aprox. 9pm Monday evening. The whole order was correct and delivered to my doorstep by Wednesday morning. Less than 40 hours from ordering! The packaging was exceptional - there was no way these products were going to break. Don't waste your time ordering from anywhere else. Faultless goods and service . . . and that's coming from someone who is rather fastidious!!!
Whisky World had the best price for what I wanted and service was excellent. There's no more to be said really.
After searching for the brandy I was after I found it on whisky world at a good price. I needed it quick so opted for express delivery and it came next day. Quick delivery, well packed and a great price, what more can you ask for. Will definitely use again
I am very pressed with the price and quality of packaging. The whisky bottles also arrived in a short time.
Ordered online. Delivered very securely packaged. Good value. Would definitely buy from whisky world again.
Our delivery arrived 18 hours after ordering, can't ask for better! Excellent choice of different drinks, I will definately buy from The Whisky World again
The Whisky World is rated 4.89 based on 4,268 reviews