The Whisky World Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Whisky World

How would you rate The Whisky World ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

"Very professional service, delivered on time. I will definitely use again and cheaper than most."
"Excellent service and fast delivey"
"Fast and efficient service. Great selection and regular updates were fab."
"Good prices, quick delivery"
"Easy to order and delivered on time. Cheapest online too. Excellent service."
"No complaints at all. And traditionally I’m a grumpy old man. Great whisky great service and competitively priced"
"Excellent! Very easy and prompt service - arrived in one day, with amazing security packaging."
"***********"
"My Teeling whiskey arrived promptly. Very nice to have such a wide selection available at competitive prices."
"Great pricing and delivered on time. Thanks Whisky World šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€"
"From ordering the Mortlach 18 year old whiskey, to receiving the product, everything was perfect. Updates on the status of the order, plus follow up emails made the experience more personal. I would recommend The Whiskey World to anyone looking for top shelf whiskey at more than reasonable prices"
"I ordered Grey Goose L'Orange Vodka from The Whisky World. The site is very easy to use and my order was dispatched very quickly. I would definitely recommend them!"
"Did what they say - delivered as promised, no fuss. Kept up to date from time of order - will recommend and use again."
"Fantastic quick and easy and received me order promptly"
"First time buyer from the website, ordered 5 bottles, received 4, the most expensive bottle missing. Called them, no called back. Wrote them email, waited half day, came apologies and said will send the missing bottle back. They did send back the bottle, however what I really want is cancel the bottle and refund, they did say sorry but never asked what I want. A really good customer service, is not only do 'I send back anything missing', but offer something no matter how small to customers because at the very beginning, that was your fault, not customers, only apologies I think is only 'Accetable', not good."
"The whisky well protected and arrived in a quick time and with free postage it was a win win win."
"Hl Variety of products, easy to order, fast delivery, good packaging, satisfactory, if the processing method of the wine box can be further wrapped to prevent the transportation process, the friction causes the box to be injured, affecting the appearance, it will be more perfect"
"Good prices, quick service, I had to collect a couple of bottles from the shop quite urgently, due to a misunderstanding about opening times it was closed when I arrived. I made a phone call to check opening times and number of people were contacted and someone came back a short while later to open the shop so I could get the bottles , very grateful, thanks for the effort!"
"Looking for the annual bottle for my son, finally I found out at the shop. Good price, fast and accurate shipping. Perfect!"
"Excellent selection of Irish Whiskey (my personal favourite), including some of the rarer Midleton blends. Prices very competitive and delivery prompt and easy to track. Will most definitely purchase from this outlet again. Jim Boucherat"
The Whisky World is rated 4.83 based on 327 reviews