The Whisky World Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Whisky World

How would you rate The Whisky World?

"It was great to find a product that’s not often available in my area. Your huge selection and prices is just awesome."
"Having returned from Scotland with a bottle of Hazelburn and a comprehensive guide on Whisky I set about searching for a bottle of Mortlach rare old as the description for my taste was perfect.Whisky World had it at a sale price and I am very happy with it,one of the best I’ve had. Many thanks to your team."
"Good choice of gifts, easy to order and good delivery. Thank you"
"Item paid for, e-mails to keep you informed throughout process, delivered on time, packaged perfectly. Would definitely use company again."
"First Class service Great price"
"polite helpful respond to my ordering of the bottle of whisky and was delivered next day,in a well packed and protected box. Hope I get the same promp and courtious service with my next order. Thanks. RH."
"Exactly what I ordered, couldn't be happier"
"My order was due for delivery on Thursday 29/03....it did not arrive...I received SMS Saturday am stating delivery that day Saturday 31/03 between md - 1pm....again it did not arrive...eventually arrived Tues 03/04..I wasted 2 days waiting as my package needed a signature....very unsatisfactory service provided by the courier chosen by your company...I was not able to complain to your office as you are closed until 08/04......"
"Fantastic service from start to finish. Only place I could purchase the Gin I required. Fast delivery and excellent customer service. Will be back to purchase more and definitely couldn’t praise enough."
"The service was ok but I have received my order."
"Same bottle same size £89.00 Costco..............😢"
"Fast efficient and friendly service. Highly recommended"
"Very quick service, would buy from them again."
"Great communication and fast delivery. Product arrived in perfect condition. Many thanks."
"Quick fast delivery and the Dalmore Whiskey had money off which was a bonus Very pleased"
"Whisky arrived quite quickly after ordering it!!!Think I ordered Glenfarclas 17..which is rather yummy!"
"It was great to have a bottle of Knockando again....was drinking it when I proposed to my late wife. Brought back some fine memories."
"Able to purchase Jose Cuervo classic Margarita mix when unavailable everywhere else! Speedy delivery too...what more can I say?"
"Great selection of excellent whiskys for good prices! Shipping and packing was excellent! I'll definitely buy again!"
"Excellent price and delivery first class. Very good communication throughout"
The Whisky World is rated 4.83 based on 189 reviews