The Whisky World Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Whisky World

Tell us how The Whisky World made you happy

"Have purchased from The Whisky World several times now and the service is great. The bottles are very well packaged and arrived a few days after purchasing. I can highly recommended purchasing from them"
"Have purchased from The Whisky World seveal times now and the service is great,the bottles are very well packaged and arrived a few days after purchasing.Can highly recommend :)"
"Had a problem with my order arriving damaged. However, this wasn’t an issue as the superb customer service meant I had returned the item and received a replacement within a week. Many thanks to Sam, an excellent ambassador for the company. I will use them again without hesitation."
"Very quick service would recommend you"
"The shopping process was very easy. I received my bottle of whiskey very promptly. The bottle was packaged so well that I think it would have survived being dropped off a tall building. Thank you for making the shopping process so easy. I can't wait to see my hub's face when he opens his gift!"
"it was wrong"
"It’s a greet whisky shop"
"Great choice fast and efficient service would definitely recommend."
"Amazing"
"The company responded promptly to my order and kept me informed of the progress of the delivery. I was most impressed by the multi-layered packaging which looked as though it would withstand all but the most violent of mishandling incidents. There was even a generous handful of foam chips inserted between the bottle and the manufacturer's wooden display case to prevent rattling. Best of all they had in stock a whisky I had tasted at the distillery and very much wanted to buy, when most of the other outlets were out of stock. Well done Whisky World."
"Easy transaction. Prompt, well packaged, delivery."
"Excellent, perfect product, packaged well and arrived really quickly x"
"Prompt delivery and very well packaged. Thank you and Merry Christmass. Scratch card was missing though!"
"It was really easy to place my order (on a great product at a fantastic price!), and it arrived well packaged and in good time - really pleased with my first experience of using The Whisky World and certainly looking forward to making another order soon!"
"Excelent packaging."
"Excellent product, well packaged and quick delivery 👍🏻 Free Christmas Bauble Too which was a lovely touch 😍"
"Very swift service."
"I have to say the care and attention this company take to make sure your parcel arrives in perfect condition is the best I have ever seen. The expense it must take to ensure this does not reflect in the price, they were the cheapest and the best by far. I am so grateful to you guys for this."
"Great selection and detailed, accurate description . Delivery was fast too. Will be making a purchase again"
"I found Knob Creek in our local Adnams shop and bought it as a cheeky gift for a friend. I don’t like Bourbon personally but, I was takled into a tasting and found it quite delicious. I wanted to give it again for Christmas but, couldn’t find it locally so ordered from Whisky World. The website is easy to use, friendly, efficient and the Whisky arrived very quickly. I will, of course, be happier when the day arrives when we do not need to use all of that plastic packaging."
The Whisky World is rated 4.83 based on 624 reviews