The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop
Over 7 Days
Read The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

About The Whirlpool Bath Shop:

Whirlpool bath manufacturer based in Hampshire, England.

We've been manufacturing and delivering whirlpool baths throughout the UK and Europe since 2002.

info@thewhirlpoolbathshop.com

10b Herald Ind Estate
Hedge End

Frank Chevannes
Jeevan Goutoura
Very happy with the service and the bath is excellent. All online ordering straight forward and easy read the reviews before purchase and not disappointed.
Looking awesome Brian. Very impressive.
It's the first time. To Order a bath on line. Excellent service from Carly. Everything she said. It happened. she's excellent in everything. If I need another bath. I'll go to them. The bath turned up on time as promised. Well done Carly.
Very easy order processing, customer support was very helpful during the manufacturing and delivery process. measurements are spot on and the tub itself is excellent.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Amazing service from start to finish. The staff are very friendly and polite, they also are not shy of assisting with choosing the right product Delivery was efficient and intact. Our jacuzzi bath is just amazing and we are so glad we invested just that little bit extra for the mood lighting as an added extra. This certainly helps when winding down after a long day!! We will certainly be using The Whirlpool Bathshop for any of our wet room installations in the future. Thank you for all you help and assistance!
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 28th April 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 28th April 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 28th April 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 28th April 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 28th April 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 28th April 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Great customer service and made bath to specifications!
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Ordered our bath easily through the website and also added a number of extras including the 5 button control panel and took up the offer of the free bath light. We went for a 23 jet L shaped bath. The communication from the Whirlpool Bath Shop was fantastic. On a number of occasions I contacted them to ask some questions and had immediate help and support. The bath arrived incredibly well packaged and I was given plenty of time to inspect the delivery prior to signing. There was a delay to my delivery due to Covid but this was fully communicated to me well in advance. The bath is superb! Workmanship is excellent, it looks brilliant and performance is amazing. It is powerful and the added benefit of the hygiene purge after use and the water level sensor to stop my kids turning it on when empty was well worth the money. It is the center feature of our bathroom and I would not hesitate to recommend the Whirlpool Bath Shop. Brilliant service from start to finish.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th April 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th April 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Thank you for your kind review Rebecca, the bathroom is looking fantastic.
I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH MY BATH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS GREAT, THEY RANG ME TO TELL ME I HAD ORDERED AN INCORRECT BATH PANEL AND HAD AUTOMATICALLY CHANGED IT BEFORE THEY RANG ME TO TELL ME THE BATH WAS DELIVERED ON TIME AND ALL IN ALL A GREAT BATH WITH A GREAT SERVICE
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th April 2021
Thank you for the review Jayne, your bathroom is looking really nice.
Absolutely loved this jacuzzi bath! My only regret was not getting the additional lights but I did get the extra jets! And would u believe that my husband and son can’t get enough of it! Honestly it really makes the home feel extra luxurious! Just beware you will get a lot of ‘I’m coming to yours for a bath’ comments haha!
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th April 2021
What can I say? The order came 1 day early which ment my plumber could fit the whirlpool bath b4 he was due to be fitted, the wife loves it, ps there were no leaks g8 , have recommended the company to my friends..
Great price for a great product, once ordered delivery quicker than expected, good instructions, all went well with a self install. Grandchildren won't go home without a bath now.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 31st March 2021
Fantastic service from ordering to delivery would highly recommend
Really happy with whirlpool bath. Delivery and customer services were both great! Would definitely purchase again and highly recommend. Great value for money.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Really pleased with the product and service !!
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Gorgeous bath and great customer service delivery as promised even though we were locked down and the company had to close as hit a case of COVID.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 29th March 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Very helpful company and satisfying service. Working hard through these challenging times. Love our new bath. Reliable dealt wit( my queries. Highly recommended.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 24th March 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 24th March 2021
We ordered the bath in November due to covid and other things the bath got delayed but I was kept up-to-date. The bath is fantastthe 17jet L shaped bath seems really good quality. The wife loves it now we managed to get it fitted. Bath panel was received damaged contacted the company who organised a replacement can't fault them. Thanks
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 23rd March 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 23rd March 2021
Thank you for the lovely review and pictures. Look great!
We purchased our whirlpool bath during the pandemic restrictions, and were somewhat nervous about buying a bath without seeing it in a showroom or seeing a demo. The reviews were very good, and the ordering process was a dream, even down to being asked which position we needed the buttons in, to fit in with our shower screen. The bath arrived very well packaged on a pallet, and was easy for 2 people to carry into the house. Following the installation instructions we connected to the mains via a 25A CCB, filled the bath and turned it on. Everything worked perfectly and the effect was great. Overall a great addition to our bathroom, and bath time is a relaxing and soothing experience. The pump is a lot quieter than we expected. Cannot fault the service and support from this company at all, if you are thinking of purchasing a whirlpool bath then you can buy with peace of mind that everything is taken care of.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 16th March 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 16th March 2021
Wow! The customer service was great from start to finish. The bath is just fantastic and I cannot praise the company highly enough
Hi Thank you for your review, looking great.
Great service
I am really happy with the quality of the bath tub and everything seems to be working as it should with no issues. Communication was excellent also. I would definitely recommend them Thanks
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 15th March 2021
Great bath at a great price! Good communication throughout the transaction. I can recommend them wholeheartedly
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 14th March 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 14th March 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 14th March 2021
The Whirlpool Bath Shop is rated 4.81 based on 907 reviews