The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop
Over 7 Days
Read The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

About The Whirlpool Bath Shop:

Whirlpool bath manufacturer based in Hampshire, England.

We've been manufacturing and delivering whirlpool baths throughout the UK and Europe since 2002.

info@thewhirlpoolbathshop.com

10b Herald Ind Estate
Hedge End

Great seller, big variety to choose from and competitive prices
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 24th November 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 24th November 2021
After an initial hiccup with the order, I found the staff to be very helpful and the whirlpool bath arrived safely in good ⏲️ The plumber had no problems with fitting. The price was very competitive and I am really pleased.
Really pleased with our spa bath.Very good value for money.
Brilliant. Lovely to relax in after hard days work. The lights are very relaxing as well.
We ordered a bath for our disabled son. They were very helpful from start to finish. There was a hiccup on delivery but it was sorted quickly
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 5th September 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 5th September 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 5th September 2021
The team at The Whirlpool Bath Shop were very helpful and informative, as I’d never brought any type of plumbing before never mind a whirlpool bath. Since there was a delay of five weeks before my bathroom fitter could start the job, the WBS were happy to store my bath and delay the delivery for my convenience. The bath itself is amazing, the lights make an even more impressive item.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 1st September 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 1st September 2021
Super service. Great product
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Never sure about buying online, but Whirlpool Bath Shop put my mind at ease. Communication was great throughout the order, I can definitely understand why people would have reservations ordering online without seen the product but Whirlpool Bath Shop really do put your mind at ease and make the whole experience extremely easy.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 31st August 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 31st August 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Great whirlpool bath and excellent customer service who also sent me the video of my bath testing in warehouse. Bath looks stunning after installation.
I came across The Whirlpool Bath Shop by chance when searching for a jacuzzi bath and I'm so glad I did! The transaction was so easy and the staff friendly & helpful. The square shower bath we bought was delivered on time and eith no issues, I would recommend to anyone looking for great service.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 30th August 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 30th August 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 30th August 2021
We have been so impressed with The Whirlpool Bath Shop. From the start answering our many questions to helping us design our perfect bath for delivery they have been superb and we absolutely love it!
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 30th August 2021
We had a few initial hiccups following delivery but the response and help in resolving these were second to none. I would Highly recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop - quite simply a stunning product
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 5th August 2021
Thank you for your review John, your bathroom is looking fantastic.
I highly recommend the Whirlpool Bath !!! excellent quality, great customer service
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Great product. Looks really nice in my new bathroom. I was kept fully informed all the way through to delivery.... Great service, very pleased
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 8th July 2021
The wife is absolutely delighted with the bath. I struggle to get her out of there. Top quality product with great service. Very impressed..
Fabulous customer service. L shaped whirlpool bath 🛁 with 24 jets and chromertherapy lights is fabulous 5 stars Thanks
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th June 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th June 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 20th June 2021
Excellent service and product.
I cannot express just how thankful I am for the advice I received when I called to place my order,I spoke to a lady called Carley,I'm so grateful for her help and advice in choosing the perfect bathtub
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 28th May 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 28th May 2021
Great service, really love our quantum duo whirlpool bath, well worth the short wait. Fitted easily replacing an existing bath. Great therapy after a long day in the shop, roll on the winter 😉
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 24th May 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 24th May 2021
Very happy with my new bath from the Whirlpool Bath Shop. The quality of the bath and the workmanship is excellent. Communications was very good and it was delivered exactly when promised. Here's a picture of it in our new bathroom.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 24th May 2021