The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop
Over 7 Days
Read The Whirlpool Bath Shop Reviews

About The Whirlpool Bath Shop:

Whirlpool bath manufacturer based in Hampshire, England.

We've been manufacturing and delivering whirlpool baths throughout the UK and Europe since 2002.

info@thewhirlpoolbathshop.com

10b Herald Ind Estate
Hedge End

Great product. Looks really nice in my new bathroom. I was kept fully informed all the way through to delivery.... Great service, very pleased
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 8th July 2021
Great seller, big variety to choose from and competitive prices
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 24th November 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 24th November 2021
After an initial hiccup with the order, I found the staff to be very helpful and the whirlpool bath arrived safely in good ⏲️ The plumber had no problems with fitting. The price was very competitive and I am really pleased.
The bath is fabulous, the only issue was the delay in delivery but I understand this was due to their supplier initially sending the wrong bath. It would be nice if the light was powered through the control box as the fitter missed the separate wire img and so the light cannot be made to work without a major rework of the bathroom.
Really pleased with our spa bath.Very good value for money.
Brilliant. Lovely to relax in after hard days work. The lights are very relaxing as well.
We ordered a bath for our disabled son. They were very helpful from start to finish. There was a hiccup on delivery but it was sorted quickly
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 5th September 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 5th September 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 5th September 2021
I have to call them to keep updated regardibg my delivery date
Hi Joycelyn We are very sorry for the lack of communication received and have taken your comments on board. A new training plan in place so that this does not happen moving forward. We do strive to give the best customer service and communication and hope that you are enjoying your new bath. Carly Watermark Spas Ltd
The team at The Whirlpool Bath Shop were very helpful and informative, as I’d never brought any type of plumbing before never mind a whirlpool bath. Since there was a delay of five weeks before my bathroom fitter could start the job, the WBS were happy to store my bath and delay the delivery for my convenience. The bath itself is amazing, the lights make an even more impressive item.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 1st September 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 1st September 2021
Super service. Great product
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Never sure about buying online, but Whirlpool Bath Shop put my mind at ease. Communication was great throughout the order, I can definitely understand why people would have reservations ordering online without seen the product but Whirlpool Bath Shop really do put your mind at ease and make the whole experience extremely easy.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 31st August 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 31st August 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Great whirlpool bath and excellent customer service who also sent me the video of my bath testing in warehouse. Bath looks stunning after installation.
Staff were very helpful and polite when I rang to confirm delivery date with them. I was very pleased that the Whirlpool Bath Shop have staff who answer the telephone rather than emailing.
I came across The Whirlpool Bath Shop by chance when searching for a jacuzzi bath and I'm so glad I did! The transaction was so easy and the staff friendly & helpful. The square shower bath we bought was delivered on time and eith no issues, I would recommend to anyone looking for great service.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 30th August 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 30th August 2021 The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 30th August 2021
Awesome bath, wish I had taken a couple more upgrades……all in all excellent service although didn’t get a video of it prior to dispatch.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 4 star review on 30th August 2021
We have been so impressed with The Whirlpool Bath Shop. From the start answering our many questions to helping us design our perfect bath for delivery they have been superb and we absolutely love it!
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 30th August 2021
We had a few initial hiccups following delivery but the response and help in resolving these were second to none. I would Highly recommend The Whirlpool Bath Shop - quite simply a stunning product
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 5th August 2021
Thank you for your review John, your bathroom is looking fantastic.
Carly was great cant be said for others, I was told bath had been tested and all was ok we have three delivery date where bath did not arrive as promised and finally was told bath had a crack in it and they had to order a new one. And on the fourth date the bath Arrived the day before it should have. If they talk to customers and tell the truth about delay would help. On a positive note the bath and the price are very good and we are very happy with the end result
Hi Steve, Apologies that our communication was not as good as expected we are taking steps to improve this, however we are pleased you like and are enjoying your whirlpool bath.
I highly recommend the Whirlpool Bath !!! excellent quality, great customer service
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 5 star review on 27th July 2021
Excellent quality but need to be clear fitting/operating instructions.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 3 star review on 26th June 2021
Hi Susan Thanks for your feedback, I've passed that on to the team. Your bath is looking great. Hope you enjoy it.
While the spa bath we ordered is as described the customer service and support is shocking. Considering we spent a lot of money adding extras , we have suffered terrible communication and service. The minute we had a query or issues with the product the process for this has been very poor. Because of this I would not recommend this company and would not use them again
The Whirlpool Bath Shop 1 star review on 24th June 2021
Hi Jeremy Thanks for your review, I'm really sorry to hear this. If you wouldn't mind sharing the issues you've experienced I'd be happy to look into this. Please drop me an email martin@thewhirlpoolbathshop.com if you want to discuss this further.
The Whirlpool Bath Shop is rated 4.79 based on 943 reviews