The Virgin Voucher Reviews

The Virgin Voucher, Acorne House, 9 Lane End Business Park, Lane End

Categories:
Travel
Travel

How would you rate The Virgin Voucher ?

"Very inflexible and not customer friendly. We were given vouchers by a few people as a wedding gift, which we intended to put towards a future holiday. When we came to use them a year later, we found that all come with a very restrictive time period (different for every voucher in our case) and a number had expired. Beyond this, it is practically very difficult to use them for anything, they do not work online - you have to post them to the company you are using. We contacted them to see if they would extend the vouchers (they were all held in envelopes which make it impossible to see the small print expiry date on the rear) and were simply told politely to get stuffed. I would avoid like the plague, £500 written off in our case!"
"Bought £500 vouchers myself from a cash back site - had to pay 8.99 for vouchers to be delivered. Once vouchers arrived I took them into a virgin store to pay them towards my holiday only to be told they couldn't accept them. I had to call up, tell the operator the voucher codes, then spend another £8 with Royal Mail posting them off! If you're considering buying vouchers or asking someone to as a gift, go with cash and these terms and conditions are VERY strict. Vouchers cannot be used as payment against online bookings, they cannot be used if there is a discount applied to the booking because the vouchers are deemed as a discount. God knows how as it's actually cost me £20 more using vouchers than if I had just paid In store!"
The Virgin Voucher is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews