The Van Insurer Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Van Insurer
Read The Van Insurer Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Tell us how The Van Insurer made you happy
A great team providing a fantastic service
Good quick service
Very happy with the service I got and no hassle easy done
I have used this company many times and found that they have what most probably is the easiest website to navigate with, in the main, the questions placed in a logical sequence. (None of this where you have filled in the whole form and then been kicked out on a simple question like you get on Direct Line etc)
The site is really easy to add / subtract things to get a price eg level of excess to get a price which is really welcome.
There were a couple of questions that possibly they could have placed on their site as 2 out of the 3 times I was called by the lucky insurance company only to be told that this or that which was missing and would cost extra (No Claims being one of them which is rather ambiguous....that is according to the winning insurers)
We have vans that we insure so I would welcome a fleet insurance policy if they do one but have yet to see it on their website. I may be wrong
I make these people the first and invariably the last site I go to.
No complaints from me!
Chris
really easy website and follow the application process
Saved over £200 on my van insurance highly recommend
Great service total satisfaction with the cover and price
No fuss website
Sent me an email stating:

"Found a cheaper online insurance quote?
Call us on 0330 022 9022

We guarantee to beat it*

You'll need your quote reference number: 197**********

This is false advertising - The number belongs to A-Plan and they would not honor the Guarantee and denied that thy have a connection with you. This is completely unacceptable.
Very good company. Good quote
Very good,got my quote down by £75 will use them again.
I am now coming upto my 65 birthday. I wanted cover which reflected my maximum no claims and my driving record. Every year my insurance goes up regardless. It doesn't pay to stay with the same insurer to long. The van insurer met the price I was willing to pay and gave me the same cover as my old insurer but at a better price. Many thanks to The Van Insurer.
Great site to use and best price, does exactly as advertised!!!!
Got a good quote cheaper than most other comparison sites excellent
By far the best van comparison site I've used. Just wish that I'd checked it before all the bigger sites, as I would of saves a lot of time. Literally managed to get the best quote with this site, even with all of the extras like breakdown cover etc...
Highly recommended.
Absolutely great to use and fast response and got the cheapest quote by a mile
Van insurance is a very good and reliable vehicle search for insurance
Very easy search comparison site to use and will be using again for the next van.
Good company
Very good excellent service found the whole process smooth and easy thank you
The Van Insurer is rated 4.64 based on 1,597 reviews