The Tutor Pages Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The Tutor Pages

Tell us how The Tutor Pages made you happy

"I feel just the same - very disappointed. Plus tutors have a contract with Tutor Pages. How can Superprof just take over? I have been in touch with Jon of Superprof and not had a satisfactory answer."
"I loved the Tutor Pages, but they have sold us short without any notification or explanation. The new site, Superprof, is nothing like the Tutor Pages. The Tutor Pages site was a very professional looking site I enjoyed using for many years and would have rated 5 stars. Bitterly disappointed."
"The Tutor Pages used to be a 5* platform for private tutors of just about any discipline to market their services; and an equally excellent resource for anyone in search of tutors with verified qualifications. Sadly, it has now been taken over by Superprof, which is poorly designed, a messy and frustrating user experience front and back end, and forces tutors to amend some aspects of their fees. So disappointed about the takeover, which happened by stealth and was simply presented to paying users after the fact."
"I have been on The Tutor Pages for over 5 years with excellent results and personal satisfaction. This new web platform is terrible. It is very poorly designed and it does not have the professional profile it used to have. I had always paid very gladly my membership every year because of the outstanding standard of the website but this new site doesn't have the slightest resemblance to the old one. On top of all this I had not received any email informing me about the takeover.I didn't pay for a platform that uses smiley faces, please! It's terrible. Whoever took it over must keep up to the good job the old The Tutor Pages used to do. This site is discrediting the professionalism of the tutors who subscribed to it."
"Was easy to navigate"