The Tutor Pages Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Tutor Pages

How would you rate The Tutor Pages ?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I am contacting my third tutor now as the first one didnt reply, the second did then didnt tell me her address to arrange an appointment."
"relevant information of the tutors, the prices from the tutors are shown, free to use for the tutees"
"Easy to use website Many experienced tutors"
"Tutor Pages was easy to use and provided good information."
"Great profiles of tutors defecting their levels of experience, passion and geography."
"It is the first time I've used it and it seems to be really good."
"Easy to find tutors near to home location and easy to read about the tutors"
"Easy to use with informative profiles"
"I was responded within 5 min by one candidate and within 1 hour by another! Thank you for your service!"
"Much detailed information about the tutors and with articles included for reference."
"Tutor Pages was easy to use and a good choice of possibilities."
"Absolutely straight forward. Find tutors in specific areas or those happy to travel. Read their qualifications and if they fit your needs......send them a message with your contact details. Within minutes your email is acknowledged. The tutor I found allows immediate contact by mobile. Happy."
"Be very wary and careful as quite a few tutors are not professional teachers. Some Chinese and English teachers call themselves teachers but are not tutors at all. I would be very careful and ask for specific details about the teacher's method and be specific before you commit yourself."
"Easy and simple, takes the stress out of learning. Have used this site many times and have recommended many of my own clients."
"Easy to fill the form. Immediate response."
"because she has good qulifications"
"Easy to use interface but not guaranteed I’m happy yet until I see the quality of tutors on here"
"I found what I was looking for"
"Unfortunately the two people I've contacted through Tutor Pages for tuition in Photoshop/Illustrator haven't responded to me. If they don't want to do it, that's OK, but not sure in that case why they're advertising themselves as providing tuition in those subjects. Bit of a waste of my time too. Sorry I can't be more positive."
Hi Matthew - thank you for the feedback. We've now been in touch with the two tutors you tried to contact, and both have apologized for not responding in a timely way to your request for tuition. We do ask that tutors respond to all enquiries, even if they are not able to help. Hopefully we are now on the way to finding a tutor for your needs.
"Good service so far"