The Tutor Pages Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend The Tutor Pages

How would you rate The Tutor Pages ?

"I used the old Tutor Pages for years as a tutor and had an excellent experience. It gave me good leads & was a professional platform to advertise my tutoring service. I was a paid Gold member. Without any sort of warning the site disappeared and was replaced by Superprof, who are absolute dreadful - complete rubbish! They advertised my first lessons for free without my permission, changed my rates without my permission, took away all my client testimonials and I have paid for the privilege, as I paid my Tutor Pages subscription on the Monday and was transferred without warning on the Friday. The only ‘leads’ I have received since the takeover have been useless - they send a text message with student contact details but no other information, which is not a professional approach. The prospective students have never even responded when I have tried to contact them. I have complained and was assured my account would be upgraded as I had paid a fee, but this has never happened. This company is unprofessional, unethical and seems to be unable to achieve the simplest task."
"I have been on The Tutor Pages for over 5 years with excellent results and personal satisfaction. This new web platform is terrible. It is very poorly designed and it does not have the professional profile it used to have. I had always paid very gladly my membership every year because of the outstanding standard of the website but this new site doesn't have the slightest resemblance to the old one. On top of all this I had not received any email informing me about the takeover.I didn't pay for a platform that uses smiley faces, please! It's terrible. Whoever took it over must keep up to the good job the old The Tutor Pages used to do. This site is discrediting the professionalism of the tutors who subscribed to it."
"I used The tutor pages 2013 - 2014 and found 2 great tutors. 2018: The Tutor Pages has now been taken over by "Superprof" ; I am unable to find a tutor. It's only for A level spoken French so not exactly a niche subject. I do not think that Superprof serves British parents looking to support their child's education in the way that "The Tutor Pages" used to. Would definitely NOT recommend this service any more."
"I just found out Tutorpages have been bought over by Superprof Sas . According to Company house information previous Directors have resigned. I have written to both sites as they are obliged to continue our subscription. My Subscription runs till July 2019. I am sure there are other tutors facing the same problem. We have not been informed and this is very disappointing. I am waiting for Superprof reply."
"Sadly, I too agree many other tutors who have posted poor comments about the newly formed tutorpages. I was actually going to sign up as a tutor but recently tried to find the site and was baffled because of the new format; spending hours trying to locate the original site. I did not realise that the site had completely transformed..I must have been in a daze. Only now did I realise that I was not going completely insane due to the comments of other tutors. Compared to the old site this version is s***e (rhymes with site). I wont be subscribing to this one unless it has a radical overhaul."
"Hello, I had a profile on The Tutor Pages for 2 years and it was great. I met a number of lovely families and I worked closely with them. For some reason, I assumed the reason why I received no enquires the past few months was because everyone was on summer holiday. I only just attempted to log in to my account but to my surprise, I was unable to search the page. I ended up searching my old email to find the tutor page link- which then links to me SuperProf!!! WTH. My profile seems like a joke and all my old information is not on the profile....any idea how I can access my old profile or at least the information? I am a gold member so does it mean that I need to pay for my account again? How comes there was no email from the company to even inform about the change?? VERY UNHAPPY WITH THE COMPANY."
"I agree totally with the previous comments. I was very happy with the old Tutor Pages and had happy;y paid for the Gold membership subscription. Suddenly we were told after the event that it had been taken over by Superprof, which is very poor in comparison: very badly designed and the profile information is very difficult to edit. After some communication with Jon at Superprof, I told him I wanted to cancel my remaining membership and he promised me a refund on my remaining subscription by the end of this last week.... I am still waiting as my refund has still not yet appeared!"
"the old Tutor Pages were excellent!!, now you need to pay a fee and you can't find a good tutor, majority of A level students: very disappointing"
"The old version of Tutor Pages was in a class of its own. It was free to use for potential students and a small cost to tutors. It was by far the best tutoring platform in the London at the moment. Superprof is a very disappointing replacement."
"I feel just the same - very disappointed. Plus tutors have a contract with Tutor Pages. How can Superprof just take over? I have been in touch with Jon of Superprof and not had a satisfactory answer."
"I loved the Tutor Pages, but they have sold us short without any notification or explanation. The new site, Superprof, is nothing like the Tutor Pages. The Tutor Pages site was a very professional looking site I enjoyed using for many years and would have rated 5 stars. Bitterly disappointed."
"The Tutor Pages used to be a 5* platform for private tutors of just about any discipline to market their services; and an equally excellent resource for anyone in search of tutors with verified qualifications. Sadly, it has now been taken over by Superprof, which is poorly designed, a messy and frustrating user experience front and back end, and forces tutors to amend some aspects of their fees. So disappointed about the takeover, which happened by stealth and was simply presented to paying users after the fact."
"Found exactly what I was looking for. Highly recommend to anyone looking for private lessons."
"I asked a question which has been passed on."
"Good level of detail on teachers, qualifications and location - very helpful."
"The Tutor Pages website is easy to follow and being straightforward gives me confidence to use it again and again."
"simple to use."
"Info about trainer profiles and their skillsets is thoughtfully laid out, and contact with them is no more complex than it need be. I have yet to engage a trainer as I have just landed at the site 15 minutes ago, but it appears to be simple and straightforward with a minimum of frills and complications."
"Very easy to use"
"it was easy to follow and clear description"
The Tutor Pages is rated 4.54 based on 524 reviews